EB8F631F-6741-4673-86E3-763871991451 (resized).jpeg
B6566380-CBCB-45C9-8DB4-DDC09CB9B4DD (resized).jpeg
5666537C-BABD-405E-8F76-DCB1A6A388F5 (resized).jpeg
C23B4B46-922F-4149-B90A-8B4ECA54BFC4 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20180513_114300 (resized).jpg
IMG_20180513_114258 (resized).jpg
IMG_20180513_114304_1 (resized).jpg
IMG_20180513_114314 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 55 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 5 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Total Nuclear Annihilation

Added: 2018-05-13 17:50:32 UTC • Ended: May 29th, 2018
Condition: As new - New out of box (first owner)

0 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

$ 7,000 (Firm)

Price is firm

Item description

Looking to trade my TNA #224 for a MM, MMR or cash. Game plays great and looks nice. Get it now vs waiting.

Features:(in case anyone isn't aware of this amazing game)
Laser cut side rails
Beacon topper integrated with game play
Full RGB lighting in GI and inserts with an incredible light show
Premium tuned sound system with built in subwoofer cabinet!
This game has the premium coin door installed with bill validator wiring and mounting
Has a full set of plastic protectors installed

Item photos

IMG_20180513_114254 (resized).jpg
IMG_20180513_114310 (resized).jpg
IMG_20180513_114316 (resized).jpg
IMG_20180513_114314 (resized).jpg
IMG_20180513_114304_1 (resized).jpg
IMG_20180513_114258 (resized).jpg
IMG_20180513_114300 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Deez's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Deez's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad but did not submit a final sales price into our price database.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Akron, OH, US

#2 5 years ago

There seems to be a lot of guys looking to buy TNA, shouldn’t have trouble finding a trade partner. Looks great

#3 5 years ago

Why you getting rid of it Matt I thought you really liked it.

#4 5 years ago

PM Sent. Lets do this.

#5 5 years ago

For trade only for MM or MMR only Matt??

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Why you getting rid of it Matt I thought you really liked it.

It's too difficult for the general player. I personally love the game.

#7 5 years ago

Crazy that this hasn't even been played yet.

#8 5 years ago
Quoted from BowlingJim:

For trade only for MM or MMR only Matt??

MM or MMR trade only.

#9 5 years ago

fun pin. shouldn't take long to trade.

#10 5 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

It's too difficult for the general player. I personally love the game.

Just increase ball count to 5, increase ball save times. Drop extra ball from reactor 3 to reactor 2.

Bam, perfect game for novice players. I have mine setup this way. My 10 year old daughter is addicted to it. And we love co-op

#11 5 years ago

Is it being routed? Any options/mods?

#12 5 years ago
Quoted from sulli10:

Is it being routed? Any options/mods?

It's currently on route. It has plastic protectors and the coin door with a bill acceptor opening. I also installed felt tape on the glass edges because the sub was vibrating the glass pretty bad at first. Otherwise the game is stock.

#13 5 years ago

I played it last night--played GREAT

#14 5 years ago
Quoted from Blakester:

I played it last night--played GREAT

Glad you liked it. Madcap is the shit. Hope you had a great time.

#15 5 years ago

Absolutely--my wife came reluctantly and it turned out to be the best time she ever had playing pinball--TNA was a BLAST! Sorry you're letting it go. I'm 98% sure I'll put a deposit on one

#16 5 years ago

Fine seller. Anyone desiring this game this would be the ticket.

#17 5 years ago
Quoted from Blakester:

I'm 98% sure I'll put a deposit on one

This makes you wonder what the other 2% is thinking. LOL

#18 5 years ago
Quoted from Blakester:

Absolutely--my wife came reluctantly and it turned out to be the best time she ever had playing pinball--TNA was a BLAST! Sorry you're letting it go. I'm 98% sure I'll put a deposit on one

Or you could just buy this one?

#19 5 years ago

Timing not good, MBr LE in soon

#20 5 years ago

BTW- if anyone wants better pictures let me know. I can grab some Tuesday. I was in a hurry because it was mother's day and I was trying to rush home and give my wife a day off from the kids.

#21 5 years ago

Bump for FRIDAAAAYYYY!!

#22 5 years ago

How did you get 224 already?! I’m 225.

#23 5 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

How did you get 224 already?! I’m 225.

Routed games get first dibs. Although Cincinnati is still waiting for one of theirs.

#24 5 years ago

Oh yeah, forgot about that.

#25 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Routed games get first dibs.

I believe it is with the gentlemen's agreement that you actually keep it on route for a reasonable amount of time (give the game a chance and also get it exposure).

Granted, things change and if the game is not earning well for him, then sometimes you need to sell and make room for something else.

I am honestly surprised it is not doing well as everyone I have talked to with a route game talks about how well TNA does and hoe easy to keep clean.

#26 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I believe it is with the gentlemen's agreement that you actually keep it on route for a reasonable amount of time (give the game a chance and also get it exposure).
Granted, things change and if the game is not earning well for him, then sometimes you need to sell and make room for something else.
I am honestly surprised it is not doing well as everyone I have talked to with a route game talks about how well TNA does and hoe easy to keep clean.

There was no agreement. I received the game early to bring it to the Ohio Pinball Show for freeplay. I brought it for the weekend and tons of people played it and complimented the machine.

The fact of the matter is the game is amazing. It is super fun and addictive and fast and everything that I like in a machine. Unfortunately what I enjoy apparently differs from the general public and the casual players at my location. Wanting to rotate it out has nothing to do with the machine not being great. It is simple economics. My league players are actually pissed that I'm considering letting it go.

I put TNA on route at the end of Feb right after my Dialed In. Dialed in has taken in 3x the coin drop of TNA. TNA is about equal to my space shuttle month over month. It just isn't a game that engages the general public like a game like Dialed in or Star Wars or Space shuttle does.

I've only got 7 spots at my location and I rotate games often. The time has come.

#27 5 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

There was no agreement. I received the game early to bring it to the Ohio Pinball Show for freeplay. I brought it for the weekend and tons of people played it and complimented the machine.

I said I hadn't met you, but I have. I didn't put two and two together until you said this. This machine played awesome at the Ohio Show. John Tomsich and I put up a 4 and 5 reactor destroyed game and backed the line up about 20 deep hahaha.

#28 5 years ago
Quoted from wxforecaster:

I said I hadn't met you, but I have. I didn't put two and two together until you said this. This machine played awesome at the Ohio Show. John Tomsich and I put up a 4 and 5 reactor destroyed game and backed the line up about 20 deep hahaha.

Definitely remember that. Lol. John's got a 5 reactor score on it right now noone has been able to touch.

#29 5 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

There was no agreement.

Sorry, i should have been more clear. I meant in general, the reason route games were able to go out ahead of line was so they could get on route and get exposure. The gentlemens agreement was just that.

Sounds like in your case it was to get it to the show.

Like i also said, on route things are different for each operator and location. If it does not earn then often you have to move it along even if you personally like it.

#30 5 years ago

You should totally just sell this to me

#31 5 years ago

I might have to sell it. The trade offers haven't come in yet.

#32 5 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

I might have to sell it. The trade offers haven't come in yet.

Yes, come to the dark side! I could probably trade a Fish Tales and cash but doubt you’re real interested in that.

#33 5 years ago

I wonder how much of the disappointing coin drop is based on theme vs. difficulty.

#34 5 years ago

Mine's been on route for a little over a week. Doing well but I happened to ask one of the regulars the other day about it and he felt it was too difficult (and he is a dang fine player). After speaking with him, I set reactor setting to "easy" and maybe increased ball save time a little bit. My average game time was 2:24.

So, this is a bump for your listing but also a question for other settings and a good average game time to shoot for on route. It does look like the outlane adjustment is easy access so I could close that down a little. I also like the idea of extra ball at 2 reactors which will get met much more often than at 3.

Darin

#35 5 years ago

Hope this sells, good luck. Coin drop is very much on appeal and new players cant grasp this game. Its a party game

#36 5 years ago
Quoted from VolunteerPin:

Mine's been on route for a little over a week. Doing well but I happened to ask one of the regulars the other day about it and he felt it was too difficult (and he is a dang fine player). After speaking with him, I set reactor setting to "easy" and maybe increased ball save time a little bit. My average game time was 2:24.
So, this is a bump for your listing but also a question for other settings and a good average game time to shoot for on route. It does look like the outlane adjustment is easy access so I could close that down a little. I also like the idea of extra ball at 2 reactors which will get met much more often than at 3.
Darin

I think wait it out, new code will add more features and customization for operators

#37 5 years ago

Darin

Hey Darin, Where in Knoxville is your TNA on location. Being in Asheville Im that way often and would love to play while waiting for #386.

#38 5 years ago
Quoted from luckycreature:

Hey Darin, Where in Knoxville is your TNA on location. Being in Asheville Im that way often and would love to play while waiting for #386.

What date were you given as to when you'll get yours?

#39 5 years ago

Darin

Would you ever consider 5 balls?

#40 5 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

What date were you given as to when you'll get yours?

Fall. I ordered in March. But I don't see how that's possible. I'm thinking spring 2019 as best case scenario.

#41 5 years ago
Quoted from luckycreature:

Token Game Tavern. Great place.

Quoted from SilverBallz:

Would you ever consider 5 balls?

Sure. I guess that would give a good perception. “I can get 5 balls on this game and only 3 on the others” could certainly increase perceived value, I’m guessing.

People, TNA is a great game and here is one available right now! Bump.

#42 5 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

I put TNA on route at the end of Feb right after my Dialed In. Dialed in has taken in 3x the coin drop of TNA.

I got mine right before TPF, (right around the same time?) and put it up right after I got back.
It's been doing fairly well, out of 13 pins I think it's in the upper/middle of the pack so... my last place spots are usually reserved for older bally/Williams games

If it didn't I'd probably do the things you listed and eventually make it 1-1, 2-4. The first couple of months is when you make a descent (10-30%) amount of the money back on a purchase usually. Sorry to hear it didn't work out.

Quoted from Deez:

It just isn't a game that engages the general public like a game like Dialed in

been thinking about this game for a while, I really liked it but haven't heard a whole lot from other people on how it might do.
I really liked Houdini also, but I'm almost 100% it wouldn't do very well.

#43 5 years ago

TNA bump... thought I had a pretty legit deal going but it appears to not be happening. The game is sill available.

#44 5 years ago

Also - if I don't line up a decent trade deal in the next week or two I'll be willing to sell the game outright for cash.

#45 5 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

Also - if I don't line up a decent trade deal in the next week or two I'll be willing to sell the game outright for cash.

You know you want a Fish Tales and cash....

#46 5 years ago

Matt,
If you squint your eyes it almost looks like a MM.

C23B4B46-922F-4149-B90A-8B4ECA54BFC4 (resized).jpegC23B4B46-922F-4149-B90A-8B4ECA54BFC4 (resized).jpeg

#47 5 years ago
Quoted from BowlingJim:

Matt,
If you squint your eyes it almost looks like a MM.

Gene Simmons eye shadow does kind of look like the dragon wings on medieval madness.

#48 5 years ago

Any interest in trading for this?

5666537C-BABD-405E-8F76-DCB1A6A388F5 (resized).jpeg5666537C-BABD-405E-8F76-DCB1A6A388F5 (resized).jpeg

B6566380-CBCB-45C9-8DB4-DDC09CB9B4DD (resized).jpegB6566380-CBCB-45C9-8DB4-DDC09CB9B4DD (resized).jpeg

#49 5 years ago
Quoted from corvair61:

Any interest in trading for this?

Dude you're killing me. You know I want this. I think I'm probably going to hold out for the cash at the moment because I'm all about Medieval.

#50 5 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

There was no agreement. I received the game early to bring it to the Ohio Pinball Show for freeplay.

this is not an agreement?

There are 55 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-total-nuclear-annihilation-4?hl=luckycreature and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.