1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Nevus
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 1 year ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 1,300 (OBO)

Open for offers

for sale

For sale: Total Nuclear Annihilation

Added: April 13th, 2018 Ended: April 14th, 2018
Condition: NIB - New in box (distributor/business)

Item description

Up for sale is my spot in line for TNA #252. I paid a $1000.00 deposit for TNA in early December 2017. this sale will allow you to get your game many months sooner vs putting a deposit down now with spooky pinball. after payment clears, [email address removed] will be notified by phone and email. and will make the transfer of ownership.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller ended this ad but did not submit a final sales price into our price database.

Seller contributed to Pinside for selling this item!

Item location

Las Vegas, NV, US

Seller insights

These are Pinzzz's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to Pinzzz's stats page

#3 1 year ago

PM received

#4 1 year ago

Sale pending

#5 1 year ago

damn that was quick!

#6 1 year ago

It's like a couple hundred dollar Fast Pass at Disney World! Smart move gprotein.

#7 1 year ago

anybody know what game number they are currently in production on over at Spooky?

#8 1 year ago
Quoted from Cserold:

anybody know what game number they are currently in production on over at Spooky?

Somewhere around 125 was shipped this week.

#9 1 year ago

What?! Not a single post razzing the seller for the $300 premium for a spot in the line?! /sarc

#10 1 year ago
Quoted from wxforecaster:

It's like a couple hundred dollar Fast Pass at Disney World! Smart move gprotein.

Great analogy!

#11 1 year ago

Do you guys think Spooky will adjust their production capacity and general strategy after TNA? Are they committed to doing only "horror" themes on their in-house designs? I'm sure the slow builds are helping with the hype but, man, they could sell these as quick as they could make them for quite a while IMO. Especially as more people are exposed to playing it. After the co-op and 2 vs 2 update I'm considering asking my wife and kids to move out so that three pinheads can move in full time and we just get fat and play TNA.

#12 1 year ago
Quoted from Cserold:

I'm sure the slow builds are helping with the hype but, man, they could sell these as quick as they could make them for quite a while IMO.

The slower build is helping them with their quality. Their play-fields are great, their cabinets don't feel like cheap particle board, Charlie checks each game personally before it ships out...that is high quality control that might be lost if they started doing 75 games a week out the door...

Spooky has said they enjoy being the size they are, they don't need to ramp up production, just keep quality high.

#13 1 year ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

The slower build is helping them with their quality. Their play-fields are great, their cabinets don't feel like cheap particle board, Charlie checks each game personally before it ships out...that is high quality control that might be lost if they started doing 75 games a week out the door...
Spooky has said they enjoy being the size they are, they don't need to ramp up production, just keep quality high.

*coughsterncough*

#14 1 year ago

To be fair, my TWD treats me well

#15 1 year ago

I’m just hoping that TNA continues to sell well so I can throw down on one soon. I think they are over 400 units at this point. I think it will easily sell more than the 500 allotted Alice Coopers.

#16 1 year ago

My game number is just north of 300. I’ll be happy to see it before Christmas. I’ve made no inquiries as to when as it’s just too far away. I’m quite happy about bringing home another Spooky game.

Fun game bump

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside