(Topic ID: 219019)

For sale: Total Nuclear Annihilation #226 - ETA Early July!

By delt31

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 76 posts
  • 28 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by delt31
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Unknown (resized).jpg
40708c760254dc841e2bb90fa02d5e471d8fa148 (resized).jpg
Unknown (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 76 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 5 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale:Total Nuclear Annihilation+Extra #226 ETA July!

Featured Ad

Added: 2018-06-05 23:20:34 UTC • Ended: July 1st, 2018
Condition: NIB - New in box (distributor/business)

Price

$ 7,200

***Still for sale*** buyer MIA.

I am selling my NIB TnA. #226. Per spooky, it's being built soon and will ship in July. Now is you chance to own this game now as opposed to March 2019 (current wait time).

Comes with shaker, mirrors and knocker (~$235)

I will transfer the game to you and it will be shipped to your door in early July. I already paid a premium earlier but plans have changed and I no longer need it. I will include the add ons I already purchased and delivered to Spooky (shaker, etc).

Total cost - 7200 plus shipping (per Spooky around 300).

$2200 upfront to me, the rest (5k+ship) paid to Spooky once final payment is required (likely end of month).

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are delt31's market stats.

silver Seller Level

delt31 has the Pinside Silver seller level!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to delt31's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad but did not submit a final sales price into our price database.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Pittsburgh, PA, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 169.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Apron Envy

Playfield - Plastics
RGP Models

$ 43.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Nerd Decals

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
ScottieIA Mods

#2 5 years ago

Deal just fell through so this is back to being available. Bump!

Lowest priced TnA on the marketplace even w/shipping (including extras). NIB too and ready early July.

#3 5 years ago

you are officially only in this hobby for money. You might not know this but pinsiders are offended by that.

#4 5 years ago
Quoted from cavalier88z24:

you are officially only in this hobby for money.

I thought it was just to buy and sell 2 games every week?

#5 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I thought it was just to buy and sell 2 games every week?

but this game hasn't been built yet.

#6 5 years ago

you are officially only in this hobby for money. You might not know this but pinsiders are offended by that.

Nah Delta is good people. He mentioned he already payed a premium to get in earlier. He clearly is not making money with the rate he goes through games. I was offered 2k for my #169 and I (rather foolishly) turned it down, he'll find a buyer. a 1k premium to have this gem a year earlier is not out of line in the slightest.

#7 5 years ago

I was offered 2k for my #169 and I turned it down, he'll find a buyer. a 1k premium to have this gem a year earlier is not out of line in the slightest.

I guess if you need the money. right? I know he is good people. his input on the alien threads was good. helped alot of people out.

#8 5 years ago

The thing about TNA is anybody can still get one, you just have to wait like everybody else did. So selling a spot for a bit of profit isn't really depriving anybody of their chance to get one. I'm on month 9, hopefully will ship in the next week or so... the first 8 months were easy but every day afterwards feels longer and longer haha.

#9 5 years ago

Thanks guys. As mentioned I already paid a premium when I got the spot and considering what the market is yielding, it's actually fairly priced.

.....and yes - I don't keep my games forever. I know that offends the typical pinside dwellers (ex - "the law"). I'm not sure why but I also don't care the slightest. I'm here to have fun playing pinball and try to help others when I can as someone mentioned (although I'm still learning a lot). I will say the games I sell are nice so someone ends up being happy!

Now off to play some SS - loving this game.

#10 5 years ago

You might not know this but pinsiders are offended by that.

Unknown (resized).jpgUnknown (resized).jpg

#11 5 years ago

I think this is a good deal of you don't have a reservation already and don't want to wait 9 months.

It's nothing wrong with this, much like anyone that has a ticket to a hockey/basketball playoff game (or good seats at a concert) and wanted to sell it for whatever reason. if you'll don't like it, don't buy it, but that's the way the world works.

I have one on order and I don't prefer to pay extra to jump up. I'd rather take $1K and pay for butter cabinet but some would rather pay $1K and get it sooner.

#12 5 years ago

Looks like #170 just paid today so they will get their game in about 3 weeks. #226 in early july is pretty aggressive maybe september? Thats if the new Alice Cooper game doesnt come on line which would push it back even further. Any buyer should probably check with spooky to get an update on shipping eta.

#13 5 years ago

Yes probably August delivery IMO

#14 5 years ago

If you pay even the slightest of attention to Delt, you’ll know he’s not making money in his OCD pin-swapping!

#15 5 years ago

191 should be here soon!! Good luck with the sale!!

#16 5 years ago

Im a fan of delt pin swapping cause every time I go over there he has all new games.

#17 5 years ago

Per Spooky the game goes into production later this month and available early July. Apparently #270 was just mentioned as being in production by a pinsider (and their distributor) so who knows if you can go by just numbers alone.

If this is further delayed, the estimated 9 months of waiting gets further delayed too. I've noted as an estimate as well...

#18 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I know that offends the typical pinside dwellers (ex - "the law"). I'm not sure why but I also don't care the slightest.

It doesn't bother me at all what you do with your time & monies.

#19 5 years ago

I got my TNA a few weeks ago and I have to say for me it is the best new game I have played in years, maybe decades. Everybody here loves it! And even though there is probably some money to be made, it's hard to put a price on quality and good fun. So I'm keeping it.

GLWS!

#20 5 years ago

Here's hoping it's ready by July, that would be great for both the seller and the buyer. I paid off game #165 on May 21st and haven't heard anything about shipping yet, so maybe they're getting a big shipping batch ready.

For those questioning the price, total markup on this is less than $700 based on what I've had to pay for mine with extras and shipping included. It's not a ton of money.

#21 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I got my TNA a few weeks ago and I have to say for me it is the best new game I have played in years, maybe decades. Everybody here loves it! And even though there is probably some money to be made, it's hard to put a price on quality and good fun. So I'm keeping it.
GLWS!

I’m on the list.

The *only* problem about this re-sale (it’s not the game or the seller or the timeframe), it’s that most people who really want one are already on the list or have the pin, and/or got sidetracked by Iron Maiden or some other pin like AC, DI etc.

At least with me extra money doesn’t sit around long, I sold my LotR just to have a bit of space and free money and the money was spent in a week for an amazing deal on DI LE.

DI seller had many people who wanted the pin, but I had the free money on hand didn’t need to sell something first (had sold LotR coincidentally).

#22 5 years ago
Quoted from rai:

most people who really want one are already on the list or have the pin, and/or got sidetracked by Iron Maiden or some other pin like AC, DI etc.

I hear ya.

However one of my biggest considerations when bringing in games now, beside the excellence of gameplay, is will it dress up the place or will it be an eyesore. Remember, I got to look at these things everyday. It's not like I have some basement. These are right in my living room.

40708c760254dc841e2bb90fa02d5e471d8fa148 (resized).jpg40708c760254dc841e2bb90fa02d5e471d8fa148 (resized).jpg
#23 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

However one of my biggest considerations when bringing in games now, beside the excellence of gameplay, is will it dress up the place or will it be an eyesore. Remember, I got to look at these things everyday. It's not like I have some basement. These are right in my living room.

Can't you just put any uggos out in the garage? Or did you rearrange things during your recent 30-day stay in Folsom?

#24 5 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Can't you just put any uggos out in the garage?

No. Some days I spend more time in the garage than the house. And that's where the classic EMS reside. I already got rid of a few out there that didn't measure up to my artistic tastes. No more ugly games for me!

#25 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

No more ugly games for me!

Then why do you want a supreme?!

#26 5 years ago
Quoted from ruzeo:

Then why do you want a supreme?!

That thing's stylish and modern! Plus no crappy wanna-be Ed "Big Daddy" Roth art on that one.

#27 5 years ago

If somebody would like to do the honors and photoshop Supreme where Skateball is in the above photo (I'm not so good at such things), I believe we will all see what the prototypical, state of the art , modern pinball lineup should look like.

#28 5 years ago

I was told by Kayte that my 223 “should be done by the end of this month” today, so it shouldn’t take more than a month for this pin (I would think)

#29 5 years ago

This shouldn’t bother anyone. You want the game early, then you pay a premium. Is what it is, market dictates that price.

I’ve been talking to Joe at PinballStar about buying a TNA and there is a wait, not sure if it’s out to March of 2019, but it’s a fairly long wait nonetheless.

#30 5 years ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

You want the game early, then you pay a premium.

the main reason it carries a premium is that spooky cant make games fast enough.
rubberducks alludes to some of the long term ramifications in the ACNC thread.

Quoted from rubberducks:

In my view, Spooky are in slight danger of becoming victims of their own success...
without a ramp towards 75-100 machines a month in the fairly near future, I don't see how they're not going to end up being more and more backlogged. They would then run the risk of losing out on potential hits like KK, and more importantly end up with frustrated customers and cancellations.

plus they just announced plans for a second Danesi design.

#31 5 years ago

Oh, good. We have greenhornet in here to troll Spooky. This thread is now legit.

#32 5 years ago
Quoted from greenhornet:

the main reason it carries a premium is that spooky cant make games fast enough.
@rubberducks alludes to some of the long term ramifications in the ACNC thread.
More More
plus they just announced plans for a second Danesi design.

No doubt, I agree. Not saying want to pay that premium either, but for someone jonesing for a TNA, I get it.

I do think it reflects poorly on Spooky, you have to be able to scale up when you have a hit on your hands, and hopefully they can make it work. I like their other pins, Hopefully TNA can propel them to bigger and better things.

#33 5 years ago
Quoted from DK:

I was told by Kayte that my 223 “should be done by the end of this month” today, so it shouldn’t take more than a month for this pin (I would think)

That’s hard to believe if they’re building them in order and they haven’t added people/build capacity. I’m in the 20x range and I was originally told spring delivery. I’m not complaining, just saying spooky’s estimates have been a bit off.

#34 5 years ago
Quoted from andrewket:

That’s hard to believe if they’re building them in order and they haven’t added people/build capacity. I’m in the 20x range and I was originally told spring delivery. I’m not complaining, just saying spooky’s estimates have been a bit off.

Maybe they're doing another run of butter cabinets or something.

#35 5 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

Oh, good. We have greenhornet in here to troll Spooky.

not nice to openly misrepresent somebodys factual post as trolling when it clearly isnt.

#36 5 years ago
Quoted from greenhornet:

not nice to openly misrepresent somebodys factual post as trolling when it clearly isnt.

No, the main reason it carries a premium is because the game is good. The limited production capacity is a factor, but if it wasn't a good game, it wouldn't be selling above NIB value. You've been kicked out of Spooky threads for drive by trolling without any real reason to be upset.

The production rate for Spooky games isn't a problem for them. They don't want to go bust, so they work on a lean production staff and they don't overextend themselves. When they build a game, they expect the run to take 1.5-2 years to complete. If you aren't the type of person to be able to wait, you don't buy. In the end, Spooky still sells their full run. They don't lose anything.

#37 5 years ago

time is money.

#38 5 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

No, the main reason it carries a premium is because the game is good. The limited production capacity is a factor, but if it wasn't a good game, it wouldn't be selling above NIB value. You've been kicked out of Spooky threads for drive by trolling without any real reason to be upset.
The production rate for Spooky games isn't a problem for them. They don't want to go bust, so they work on a lean production staff and they don't overextend themselves. When they build a game, they expect the run to take 1.5-2 years to complete. If you aren't the type of person to be able to wait, you don't buy. In the end, Spooky still sells their full run. They don't lose anything.

I think you can abbreviate the explanation to a simple: demand > supply.

#39 5 years ago
Quoted from rai:

time is money.

Quoted from rubberducks:

demand > supply.

I demanded a game, waited some time, and then supplied the money. Simple economics if you ask me.

#40 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I don't keep my games forever

"Forever"??? This one you didnt even have yet

I am looking for your next listing to be something like "For SALE - STERNS next game that hasn't been announced yet"

Just busting chops Delt!!! GLWS and wish you'd go back to buying the used ones!!!!

#41 5 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

"Forever"??? This one you didnt even have yet
I am looking for your next listing to be something like "For SALE - STERNS next game that hasn't been announced yet"

Just busting chops Delt!!! GLWS and wish you'd go back to buying the used ones!!!!

yeah - it's been new ones recently. I have a feeling I might cross paths with MM too but we'll see.

btw - going OBO on this (a little wiggle room!)

#42 5 years ago
Quoted from DK:

Sweeeet! #225 here. It’s getting closer!

#43 5 years ago

Great, great game. And even better multi player.

#44 5 years ago

It also says OBO. I am amazed how angry people can get for an add posting. If you do not want to pay ok but for this game and the current supply it is not unreasonable to ask for a premium.

If I had an open spot , I would make an offer. Now what to sell?? Hmm.

#45 5 years ago

I don't get the hate either. Plans change quickly for many pinheads for various reasons. Let him ask what he asks. If a buyer is found there will be two happy campers.

#46 5 years ago

Also can’t believe this hasn’t sold yet.

#47 5 years ago

I've received a few inquires about trades (requesting I accept machine and then trade). Sorry not interested in doing that- just cash please.

Thanks....

#48 5 years ago

Cash is King!

#49 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Cash is King!

agreed - plus why would you pass up on that NIB opening experience!

#50 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

why would you pass up on that NIB opening experience!

I sure enjoyed mine!

Pity I was unable to share it with all my friends on pinside as I was banned at the time.

But unbox it we did nonetheless.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Apron Envy

$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 169.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 210.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
ScottieIA Mods

$ 43.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Nerd Decals

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 76 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-total-nuclear-annihilation-226-eta-early-july?hl=jar155 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.