902E956B-564A-4EB3-810A-6C2C174C9F09 (resized).jpeg
tumblr_p423jg42WD1v1fssvo1_540.gif
i-dont-care (resized).jpg
Capture (resized).JPG
sunscreen-i-prefer-butter (resized).jpg
11b81223df6e15912d5cf7cd15ee4e45 (resized).jpg
12AE25B9-789C-4BDB-A719-A439FFEC058E (resized).jpeg
24B56007-4B30-451C-AA8E-B141D2D8D3A7 (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 133 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 6 years ago

NOB, still not a thing.

#102 6 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

It’s pretty simple. You can pay extra and buy yourself a really nice TNA today, or you can preorder one and wait 6 months. For the guy that’s gotta have it now, here’s you chance

I'm sure others can be had second-had without getting bent over.

#103 6 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

i never post a for sale ad with discussion. cant deal with price police brutality. glwts

When I recently posted my Big Lebowski ad, I intentionally left it open to discussion. Not only did I expect a shit storm but I counted on it. To my surprise the thread went a lot better than I expected. A lot better especially in comparison to this for sale ad.
- Go figure.

#104 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

seems like reality...

Trust me,

No thanks.

#105 6 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

I'm sure others can be had second-had without getting bent over.

In which country? I posted a wanted to buy ad over a month ago with no response from anybody that already has one. I was able to pick up a waiting spot though.

#106 6 years ago

Smart decision.

#107 6 years ago

I sold my tna for 6600 in January it was number 41. I needed some quick cash. Game was reg cab and had mirror blades. I listed here for 7 got no takers. It sold on Facebook to a nice guy from Indiana.

#108 6 years ago

TNA staying local or shipping? Hope another Colorado pinsider picked this up!

Also - there is one on location at Mutiny Information Cafe on Broadway. It is a fantastic game.

#109 6 years ago

Can anyone accurately explain what exactly a butter cabinet is? Something a little more descriptive than the flowery language used by spooky...

#110 6 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Can anyone accurately explain what exactly is a butter cabinet is? Something a little more descriptive than the flowery language used by spooky...

Direct silkscreen, then clearcoat. Otherwise, you get decals.

#111 6 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Can anyone accurately explain what exactly is a butter cabinet is?

From what I understand is it is dipped in grade AA melted butter during the paint process.

#112 6 years ago
Quoted from herg:

It’s reminiscent of the early WOZ ECLEs. Although maybe even thicker clearcoat. Beautiful.

#113 6 years ago

CONGRATS!! Hope to play this pinball next month. Looks like fun.

#114 6 years ago
Quoted from herg:

Plus a free months supply of Lipitor.

#115 6 years ago
Quoted from Elicash:

there is one on location at Mutiny Information Cafe on Broadway. It is a fantastic game.

Is that the bookstore that had a Cactus Canyon then a RZ? That's the strip where every other bar/pizza place has pins if I remember correctly. Matty and I partyed our asses off on that street....you guys are so lucky to have such a killer scene there. Man I miss Denver.

#116 6 years ago
Quoted from herg:

Thx

#117 6 years ago

The cabinet looks good enough to lick.

#118 6 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

More ads to follow. This sale has made me feel even more strongly about stepping out of the hobby, at least temporarily.

#119 6 years ago
Quoted from Jkush18:

I sold my tna for 6600 in January it was number 41. I needed some quick cash. Game was reg cab and had mirror blades. I listed here for 7 got no takers. It sold on Facebook to a nice guy from Indiana.

That's because you only listed it in the marketplace. Next time make it a forum post so the price police bumps give it more exposure.

#120 6 years ago

1. There are people with more money than patience.
2. Sellers try to take advantage of that.
3. People complain because they wish they were one of the people described in #1 or #2.

I used to do more price policing but I always wonder why I care later on. People spending thousands on toys don't need to be protected.

#121 6 years ago

At least in this case the OP was just trying to recoup what he spent on the game originally. You can object to that, but the Op isn't trying to make a profit off of this by no means. Look at the Big Lebowski's that are going for thousands more than the person paid for it, that's just pure greed. If you want to troll someone for exaggerated prices troll them or the "immaculate" bay watch guy. In those cases they are clearly in it for the cash money.

#122 6 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

More ads to follow. This sale has made me feel even more strongly about stepping out of the hobby, at least temporarily.

I'll take the TSPP,how much

#123 6 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

I'll take the TSPP,how much

That’s probably the last to go.

#124 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

He is holding what many others are waiting for.

he who has the gold makes the rules.

#125 6 years ago
Quoted from fisherdaman:

Look at the Big Lebowski's that are going for thousands more than the person paid for it, that's just pure greed. If you want to troll someone for exaggerated prices troll them or the "immaculate" bay watch guy. In those cases they are clearly in it for the cash money.

Big Lebowski still available for trolling.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-the-big-lebowski-6

#126 6 years ago

where is the foot in mouth emoji? ?

#128 6 years ago
Quoted from Jkush18:

pretty sure that ended up with me since i bought it from Indiana for the same price?

#129 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I’m not sure why people are not grasping that this is a line jump premium the OP is asking for, which is reasonable given how long of a line new orders have.
If you want to jump the line, this machine and the premium it comes with is for you. If you are happy waiting nine months for a NIB, you will pay less.

i agree with this assessment completely, however most of the Pinsiders end up acting like middle schoolers with this price policing madness...simple supply and demand....i would pay extra as well to not have to wait....why wait 6 months when the title is hot right now? For some reason some pinball collectors act appalled with pricing but they sure won't sell their mint precious Williams 90s games for what they paid for them back in the day if push came to shove and they needed cash.

#130 6 years ago
Quoted from herg:

Quoted from cosmokramer:
Can anyone accurately explain what exactly is a butter cabinet is? Something a little more descriptive than the flowery language used by spooky...

I played the game on location and it is a great game. I might pick up one sometime. I have to admit I dont think much of the cabinet and translite, Dont really see why it would look that much better as "butter". Now ACNC is a different story, that cabinet looks great.

#131 6 years ago

Thanks Kim for a good laugh

(and free bump for this TNA sale!)

#132 6 years ago

I feel lucky that I was able to play this game at your place recently. Had a great time and met some great people. That gig was one of those where you don't know anyone in the room and you face your natural fear of meeting people that you don't know. It got me out of my comfort zone and helped me build some character. (something I need more often) That game was really special and it plays on a pinball level (big thumping sound, awesome lighting, hi speed game play) that all of my games have been altered to be on. (at a cost) Russell was a great host and I was looking forward to the next gig, (which appears to be in doubt now)

#133 6 years ago
Quoted from Jkush18:

nice guy from Indiana.

That'd be me! It was great working with ya! We had some brews, talked about the cost of living in Chicago, and I'd buy from you again anytime.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Apron Envy

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 20.00
$ 43.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Nerd Decals

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 169.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
ScottieIA Mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

There are 133 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-total-nuclear-annihilation-2/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.