Topic Stats

• 26 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 months ago by Ramair97
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

66883535-041F-4B0E-8827-95EBD033777E (resized).png

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 7 months ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 1,000 (OBO)

Open for offers

for sale

For sale: Total Nuclear Annihilation

Added: October 29th, 2018 Ended: October 31st, 2018
Condition: As is

Item description

Hi, I put a $1,000 deposit on a new TNA at the Southern Fried Gameroom expo back in June, but about a month later I picked up a used TNA with a lot of upgrades from another collector. I was thinking mine wouldnt be ready until sometime next year so I was in no rush to sell my spot. This morning I got an email from Kayte saying my machine was ready to go on the line. So what I am wanting to do is sell my spot for $1k obo. The game number is 429. Thanks!

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Tifton, GA, US

Seller insights

These are Ramair97's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to Ramair97's stats page

#2 7 months ago

Do I hear $500?

#3 7 months ago

They did that to me too. 6 month wait turned into we need you cash in 8 days. I had to fire sale some machines to make it happen. That will be my last order without a set ship date.

#4 7 months ago

Is there a reason they can't change your deposit to a ACNC or Jetsons?

#5 7 months ago
Quoted from PinBallPeteFromSD:

They did that to me too. 6 month wait turned into we need you cash in 8 days. I had to fire sale some machines to make it happen. That will be my last order without a set ship date.

Good information. I’m thinking of getting a TNA. In fact, just got an email from Kayte Emery today. But given my circumstances I really need to control delivery.

Another topic, which I’m sure is discused ad infinitum elsewhere, is the butter cabinet; it sounds intriguing. Did you guys order it? Thoughts?

#6 7 months ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Is there a reason they can't change your deposit to a ACNC or Jetsons?

I played the Jetsons. I grew up with the Jetsons and was excited to play it, but walked away unimpressed. I think it only fits well in a larger collection or with kids.

#7 7 months ago

Try to swap spots with someone later in line.

#8 7 months ago

I guess my question is, what was your original plan? You paid to hop in line and thought you wouldn't get your game for 6 or 7 months. You then went ahead and bought a used game while waiting for your game to be built. Were you thinking that you'd just sell your place in line, even though the wait seems to be much shorter now that the game has been in productioin for a while? Were you hoping that there would still be quite a few people that would want a game even though it seems like demand has slowed down a bit?

I guess if it were me, I'd either sell the used game you bought and then take your new game when it's ready or I'd keep the game I currently have and then sell your new game when it arrives, hoping to get what you paid for it.

#9 7 months ago

#429 only 131 left after that. Great game, love the deep bass and effects! Years ahead of the New Beatles. A friend of mine has the butter cab, looks amazing.

#10 7 months ago

the 5 most recently delivered games to those posting in the TNA production thread are numbered 341, 347, 355, 357, 361, and this guy gets the call for 429? its understandable he feels a little caught off guard.

#11 7 months ago

Dumb new guy TNA question, is there a limited run? Spooky’s email to me said, “GAMES WILL BE MADE IN BATCHES OF 50... This game is not limited in numbers.“.
I want a TNA, but need to order at a later time to control delivery date.

#12 7 months ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/ramair97
Ramair97 has only been member for 2 days. Has only 3 posts. Something just doesn't seem right to me. For me to do a deal, I would need to pay Spooky the balance and get game and then I would pay ramair97. The amount that we agree on.

#13 7 months ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/ramair97
Ramair97 has only been member for 2 days. Has only 3 posts. Something just doesn't seem right to me. For me to do a deal, I would need to pay Spooky the balance and get game and then I would pay ramair97. The amount that we agree on.

I disagree, a three way email group with Kayte would verify the funds pretty quick.

However I think he might take a small loss, which the ad states or best offer.
Seems fair if you can confirm the transaction through Spooky.

#14 7 months ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Seems fair if you can confirm the transaction through Spooky.

That would be a must.

#15 7 months ago
Quoted from greenhornet:

the 5 most recently delivered games to those posting in the TNA production thread are numbered 341, 347, 355, 357, 361, and this guy gets the call for 429? its understandable he feels a little caught off guard.

Hell ya. I would be ecstatic!

#16 7 months ago

They’re produced is groups of 50, right? He might be at the tail end of the next batch.

#17 7 months ago
Quoted from Toucanf16:

Dumb new guy TNA question, is there a limited run? Spooky’s email to me said, “GAMES WILL BE MADE IN BATCHES OF 50... This game is not limited in numbers.“.
I want a TNA, but need to order at a later time to control delivery date.

The sales aren't capped at this point but they are stopping taking new orders at 550 for now. They need to move on to ACNC and future games. If demand is enough they will do another run.

#18 7 months ago

Thx. I’ll write Spooky and see if I can weasel some information out of them!

#19 7 months ago
Quoted from greenhornet:

#413 here, delivered 8-3-18. You can't expect everything to be posted on Pinside.
-Mike

#20 7 months ago
Quoted from Toucanf16:

Thx. I’ll write Spooky and see if I can weasel some information out of them!

Some distributors may have orders in so check with them as well

#21 7 months ago

If anyone is on the fence about TNA, I’ve heard from some that have given me cause to worry that TNA was not great. But from my opinion TNA is great and I am so glad I kept my spot.

GLWTS.

#22 7 months ago

I personally know Ramair. I have known him for years. He has been mainly a vid guy and we have been playing pinball together. He finally made the step to the darkside lol. He is a great guy. I am very happy to have him as a friend.

He is top notch guy. I would get this game but i have no room.

#23 7 months ago

Wow, sorry for the late response. Work has been nuts today. Yea I know it looks weird, new guy pops up selling stuff. Like mentioned above I’ve been an arcade guy for a long time but now that my arcade collection is where I want it pins have taken over. The tna I bought from a collector was to good of a deal to pass up. I’m not looking to make any money, if it comes down to it I’ll buy the other tna I ordered. If anyone wants to talk to Kayte first and verify, I’m cool with that

66883535-041F-4B0E-8827-95EBD033777E (resized).png
#24 7 months ago

People have had a great time playing TNA in my experience. If you have guests or family members playing along with you it becomes even better. Good luck with your sale!

#25 7 months ago

You might want to keep them both to pair together at a later time if Scott (who is awesome) decides to do some more on it or maybe it is already in there, I don't know...

Brad

#26 7 months ago

Yea I love the tna I have right now, everyone who comes to my house who knows nothing about pins instantly loves it.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside