Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Pinwow
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shacklersrevenge.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#11 7 years ago
Quoted from tktlwyr:

Totally surprised this is still sitting here.
GLWS bump!

I'm not. Nobody on pinside has owned more Torpedo Alleys than me, so I have a bit of experience with this title. It's a very fun game, and is best known for its light show, but literally where he has priced this is not in comparison to anything else made in 1988 or this era, with the exception of Banzai Run.
He is attempting to set the bar for this title, I guess time will tell.

#15 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinwow:

Same
Okay, shacklers, how many do you own right now? Just because you owned one 10 years ago before the prices shot up doesn't really equate to today's sale data.

Lordloss is known for posting on machine sale threads, but he never buys/sells any machines himself

Actually, I owned one 17 years ago, still have the playfield from it because I had to part it out, that's how desirable it was on the collector market. The game was largely considered a laughing stock by most people. In the last few years I had one, didn't sell for more than $700. Since 2010, I believe I've had 5 and they were nowhere near what your price was.
Like I said, it's a fun little game with sort of low production numbers, but this is Data East's second machine next to Laser War, and most know about where those machines sell for.
I think $1000-1500 is the absolute correct range nowadays for this title. Maybe a buyer will prove me wrong...maybe not.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shacklersrevenge.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-torpedo-alley-1?tu=shacklersrevenge and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.