(Topic ID: 157491)

*SOLD* For Sale: Titan Pinball LLC

By Titan_Pinball

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20160518_181000_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider angryjeep.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#38 7 years ago
    Quoted from Blacktoothgrin:

Awesome! Congrats to all involved! Eric and Heather will do a great job and make all us pinheads proud very good news!!!???

Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Glad it's working out for both parties. Thanks again to Matt and Eve for starting a stellar company, I'm sure your legacy will live on!
    I look forward to placing an order next week.

Quoted from ForceFlow:

All the best to the proud new owners
    Good luck to Matt & Eve on their future adventures.

Thanks for the support! We are very excited. I just realized... I'm going to be driving back from SFGE in a not entirely full 24' box truck. There just might be room for a few more things

#45 7 years ago
    Quoted from PinballManiac40:

angryjeep, Congratulations!
    I hope you can bring some parts for sale down with you down to the Houston Arcade Expo November 13th and 14th.
    http://www.arcadecenter.com

Quoted from Mk1Mod0:

Congratulations to both parties! Glad it worked out.

Thanks! Exibiting at Houston is at the top of the list right behind Dallas!

Quoted from eh97ac:

Did they buy Comet too?

I wish! That would be epic.

Quoted from Frax:

Please tell me you'll allow local pickup. I'll bring you guys some beer, or fix a game or something.

Craaaaazy how small the world can be sometimes.

You bet! I'd love to meet all the local guys I can! I already know a few from TPF, Toad Suck and Nicklerama. We'll crack one open and catch a couple games!

#47 7 years ago

It's a relic of the 90's! I'm pretty sure I had a No Fear sticker on my truck at some point back in the day. I enjoyed my No Fear for 8 months or so, then sold it at TPF. That game looks awesome with LED's.
    So you need orange, orange and orange, right? Not many rings on that game. A bunch of posts though!

#51 7 years ago
    Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Any plans to stock and bring playfield glass to the shows?

I have not looked into that. I've been using this small glass shop across the street from my house.

#55 7 years ago

We made it to Texas! I'm home and we are in the process of unloading. The store should be back up by the weekend if all goes as planned but we may be slow as we will probably be working from boxes as we get things set back up. Thanks again for all the kind words!

#60 7 years ago
    Quoted from RobertWinter:

Angryjeep, will you be taking over the Titan Pinball profile on Pinside as well?

Yes but that account could also be Heather.

#68 7 years ago

Thanks! I have plans to make more! If folks are wondering, I do have the new sizes in some colors. we had a little issue with color this go-round. If anyone wants light blue or purple I can put them under an alternate part number on Titan for half-price but if you have existing light blue or purple, and they are right next to each other, it may look odd.

The original spec color is the first ring on the left and the third ring from the left.

IMG_20160518_181000_(resized).jpgIMG_20160518_181000_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider angryjeep.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-titan-pinball-llc?tu=angryjeep and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.