(Topic ID: 157491)

*SOLD* For Sale: Titan Pinball LLC

By Titan_Pinball

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20160518_181000_(resized).jpg
    There are 77 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 8 years ago

Yes, you read that correctly.

My wife was offered a unique opportunity to work in England, and we’ve decided to give it a try. We considered moving the operation with us, but the shipping costs to the US would be prohibitive. So, it is with a heavy heart that I am putting the company up for sale. I believe this would be a great opportunity for someone looking for a pinball based business with a unique product and solid customer base. While we would like to keep the price confidential, it is on par with a profitable small business with a sizeable inventory.

If you are looking for an extraordinary opportunity to own not only Titan Pinball, but a premier seller and innovator of LEDs, take a look at the sale of Comet Pinball here - https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/comet-pinballcom-business-for-sale

Here are some highlights of owning Titan Pinball:

-Turn Key Business
    We will hand control of our website and shipping solution directly to you, and be available to answer questions and make a smooth transition. This also includes our packing materials, shelving, and any miscellaneous items we have.

- One of a kind product
    A full line of silicone rings in 33 sizes and 13 colors. New products and sizes are at your discretion.

-Distributorship
    While we do have a few small distributors around the world, there is a large, untapped market to develop distribution in Europe, Canada, and Australia

-Unique kit database
    Custom ring kit database that rewards user participation and links directly to the site.

-Existing Inventory
    Over 250000 rings to hit the ground running.

-Customer Base
    More than 1200 unique customers, and growing.

Titan Pinball is well known for our fast shipping and excellent customer service. We also run an Ebay store with 100% feedback and a Power Seller rating.

-Manufacturers
    Work directly with the manufactures with tooling owned by Titan Pinball.

-Sacred Titan Tilt-O-Meter molds
    Need I say more?

We will be listing the price and opening up our financials to serious inquiries (NDA required). Please PM me if interested, or send an email to [email protected] to start the process.

If we cannot find a buyer, we will be searching for an exclusive US distributor. We would be looking to sell all of our existing inventory at an excellent wholesale price.

Whether we find a buyer or a distributor, I want to convey my most sincere gratitude to you all. You made Titan Pinball a reality with your support, and I will be forever grateful. It was a once in a lifetime opportunity, and I'll never forget the lessons I learned and the friendships that were formed.

Thank you,
    -Matt and Eve
    Titan Pinball

Don't forget there is an opportunity to own both Titan Pinball and Comet Pinball - https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/comet-pinballcom-business-for-sale

#2 8 years ago

I have loved your product best of luck in the sale and future!

#3 8 years ago

Wow, certainly didn't see this coming. I am happy for you and your wife! In the meantime we can still place orders right? Or is everything on hold at the moment?

#4 8 years ago

Love your silicone rings.

Best wishes to you and your wife and to who ever takes this over !

LTG : )

#5 8 years ago

Thanks for the well wishes!

Nothing will change with orders. We are still business as usual. New sizes are coming in, and we'll have them on the site asap. The plan is to change hands with very minimal downtown. I will be directly involved, so I hope for a very smooth transition.

#6 8 years ago

The silver ball bounces better in my games with these rings in them since installed.

#7 8 years ago

Wow lots of big news today with two great companies - - Titan and Comet! GLWTS!

#8 8 years ago

I wish you all the best! You have been selling a really unique product and offering fantastic customer service. I really hope the buyer, whoever it may be, has your business and work ethic.

#9 8 years ago

I'm happy for you and your family for the opportunity you have but I'm sorry to hear you guys won't be running this anymore. I really like a lot of your LEDs and Competition rings. Best of luck!

#10 8 years ago

Working with Matt on things like the site and designing the kits database has been nothing short of a privilege. I remember when he was tinkering with the notion of starting the company, when he pulled the trigger, had molds made, ordered his first inventory, and then sold his first product... It was really just wonderful to watch the growth of the company from the outside, and he never stopped providing excellent customer service.

To whomever steps up to the plate, I wish you well. Matt and Eve have built a great company and a great reputation.

With all that crap out of the way, I'm just glad I have my super ultra high gloss rare Titan Pinball t-shirt!

#11 8 years ago

Oh man, love your products and appreciate the quality service. I hope someone carries the torch - best of luck to you guys!

#12 8 years ago

Hooooo boy, I'll be honest to say I'd be interested in both, but at current wouldn't be able to afford either. I'm in too deep with my own right now.

#13 8 years ago

I am excited for you guys, but sad to hear this!!!

Marc

#14 8 years ago

Wow . Big move Matt . All the way to England . Would like to wish you and Eve all the best for the future . If somebody takes this on I hope they can convey the same service that you guys provided as I found it to be nothing short of outstanding .

#15 8 years ago

Wow, that's unexpected. Good luck with everything and I hope whomever takes on the reigns carries on your good work.

#16 8 years ago

congrats on the job opportunity, but do you really want to convert all of your pins to 220v?

seriously, best of luck to the both of you

#17 8 years ago

Just placed my first order. A set of competition rings for my Judge Dredd. Will you stop taking orders at some point?

#18 8 years ago
    Quoted from j_m_:

but do you really want to convert all of your pins to 220v?

Ha! I wish. Unfortunately, we're not taking any We're selling the two we have to help finance the move.

Quoted from Rascal_H:

Will you stop taking orders at some point?

We're certainly going to try to avoid this. The plan is to have as little downtime as possible while we make the transfer.

#19 8 years ago

Will be sad to see you get out of it, you & your wife do a hell of a great job with customer service.

#20 8 years ago

Matt,

You and Art have me intrigued......love both of your products....have many business irons in the fire, but may not rule out another....my biggest concern....turning my " escape" hobby into a business......best of luck regardless.....mark

#21 8 years ago

If you can find someone with half as much integrity and class as you and your wife us pinheads will be just fine. Best of luck on a new chapter in your lives. Much happiness!!

#22 8 years ago
    Quoted from Titan_Pinball:

Ha! I wish. Unfortunately, we're not taking any We're selling the two we have to help finance the move.

Yeah I wouldn't count teed off either. Haha. Congrats on the new opportunity and good luck with everything!!

#23 8 years ago

Where in the UK are you moving to Matt?

#24 8 years ago

Just outside of Liverpool. I hear there's a pretty good pinball scene over there.

#25 8 years ago

I wish Titan was in California, I'd consider this business opportunity....
    Best of luck in the old world. England is a Great place and plenty of pinball.

#26 8 years ago

Good luck with the move Matt and if you and the misses ever fancy visiting 'Old' Jersey give me a shout; there are regular flights from John Lennon airport.

#27 8 years ago

Best of luck with your future. You are a good dude and an asset to this hobby!

#28 8 years ago
    Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

I wish Titan was in California, I'd consider this business opportunity....
    Best of luck in the old world. England is a Great place and plenty of pinball.

If you buy it, you can move it wherever you want it to be

#29 8 years ago

Thanks a lot for all the well wishes everyone!! So far, it's been an exhausting but exciting process. Who knew selling a business could be such a daunting task

If anyone has an order placed and has not received a tracking number, I apologize. We got absolutely swamped, and are running a little behind. We should be caught up completely by tomorrow. My sincerest apologizes for the delay.

#30 8 years ago

Just put in a colorful order of post sleeves for my TFTC project. Have some more money dude, you've earned it!

#31 8 years ago

Thanks a lot for all the well wishes everyone!! So far, it's been an exhausting but exciting process. Who knew selling a business could be such a daunting task
    If anyone has an order placed and has not received a tracking number, I apologize. We got absolutely swamped, and are running a little behind. We should be caught up completely by tomorrow. My sincerest apologizes for the delay.

You guys are rocking it! Very professional and organized on the sale side and keeping up with orders with a boatload of products. Cheers!

#32 8 years ago

sure hope the sale goes to the right person. I have liked your products very much and hope everything stays teh same with whomever ends up buying it.

1 month later
    #33 7 years ago

We are extremely pleased to announce the sale of Titan Pinball to Eric and Heather Smith, aka angryjeep on Pinside. After speaking with many interested parties, we believe we have found the perfect fit for our business philosophy. Eric and his wife are excited to bring the same level of passion and customer support that Eve and I always strived to give our customers.

We've had many discussions about the way we currently do business, and I honestly believe Eric will meet, and exceed, our level of service. They are part of the pinball community and enthusiasts, and I think that enthusiasm will take Titan Pinball to new heights.

You can expect them to expand the catalog, restock LEDs, and bring in unique products of their own. And, I know they'll do a much better job keeping track of inventory than we did!

The website is currently in vacation mode. You can still browse and add to your cart, but the checkout feature will be disabled. Eric is loading up inventory this weekend, so the site should only be down for a handful of days.

We would like to give our absolute deepest gratitude to you all. In a very short time, the people here on Pinside allowed us to transform our hobby into real job that we enjoyed every single day. We will never forget the people who helped make a dream come true.

Thank you,
    Matt and Eve
    (Formally known as Titan Pinball)

#34 7 years ago

We are extremely pleased to announce the sale of Titan Pinball to Eric and Heather Smith, aka angryjeep on Pinside. After speaking with many interested parties, we believe we have found the perfect fit for our business philosophy. Eric and his wife are excited to bring the same level of passion and customer support that Eve and I always strived to give our customers.
    We've had many discussions about the way we currently do business, and I honestly believe Eric will meet, and exceed, our level of service. They are part of the pinball community and enthusiasts, and I think that enthusiasm will take Titan Pinball to new heights.
    You can expect them to expand the catalog, restock LEDs, and bring in unique products of their own. And, I know they'll do a much better job keeping track of inventory than we did!
    The website is currently in vacation mode. You can still browse and add to your cart, but the checkout feature will be disabled. Eric is loading up inventory this weekend, so the site should only be down for a handful of days.
    We would like to give our absolute deepest gratitude to you all. In a very short time, the people here on Pinside allowed us to transform our hobby into real job that we enjoyed every single day. We will never forget the people who helped make a dream come true.
    Thank you,
    Matt and Eve
    (Formally known as Titan Pinball)

Wow!!!....as a businessman, I truly admire and appreciate stories such as this....it is SO hard for small business anymore...refreshing to hear a positive outcome....all the best...mark

#35 7 years ago

Awesome! Congrats to all involved! Eric and Heather will do a great job and make all us pinheads proud very good news!!!???

#36 7 years ago

Glad it's working out for both parties. Thanks again to Matt and Eve for starting a stellar company, I'm sure your legacy will live on!
    I look forward to placing an order next week.

#37 7 years ago

All the best to the proud new owners

Good luck to Matt & Eve on their future adventures.

#38 7 years ago
    Quoted from Blacktoothgrin:

Awesome! Congrats to all involved! Eric and Heather will do a great job and make all us pinheads proud very good news!!!???

Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Glad it's working out for both parties. Thanks again to Matt and Eve for starting a stellar company, I'm sure your legacy will live on!
    I look forward to placing an order next week.

Quoted from ForceFlow:

All the best to the proud new owners
    Good luck to Matt & Eve on their future adventures.

Thanks for the support! We are very excited. I just realized... I'm going to be driving back from SFGE in a not entirely full 24' box truck. There just might be room for a few more things

#40 7 years ago

Congrats! Awesome news.

#41 7 years ago

angryjeep, Congratulations!
    I hope you can bring some parts for sale down with you down to the Houston Arcade Expo November 13th and 14th.
    www.arcadecenter.com

#42 7 years ago

Did they buy Comet too?

#43 7 years ago

Congratulations to both parties! Glad it worked out.

#44 7 years ago

Please tell me you'll allow local pickup. I'll bring you guys some beer, or fix a game or something.

Craaaaazy how small the world can be sometimes.

#45 7 years ago
    Quoted from PinballManiac40:

angryjeep, Congratulations!
    I hope you can bring some parts for sale down with you down to the Houston Arcade Expo November 13th and 14th.
    http://www.arcadecenter.com

Quoted from Mk1Mod0:

Congratulations to both parties! Glad it worked out.

Thanks! Exibiting at Houston is at the top of the list right behind Dallas!

Quoted from eh97ac:

Did they buy Comet too?

I wish! That would be epic.

Quoted from Frax:

Please tell me you'll allow local pickup. I'll bring you guys some beer, or fix a game or something.

Craaaaazy how small the world can be sometimes.

You bet! I'd love to meet all the local guys I can! I already know a few from TPF, Toad Suck and Nicklerama. We'll crack one open and catch a couple games!

#46 7 years ago

Hell yeah. Once you get everything in, I'll pick up some stuff. Hopefully before I get No Fear torn down and cleaned up. Stupid game!

-Josh

#47 7 years ago

It's a relic of the 90's! I'm pretty sure I had a No Fear sticker on my truck at some point back in the day. I enjoyed my No Fear for 8 months or so, then sold it at TPF. That game looks awesome with LED's.
    So you need orange, orange and orange, right? Not many rings on that game. A bunch of posts though!

#48 7 years ago
    Quoted from angryjeep:

Thanks! Exibiting at Houston is at the top of the list right behind Dallas!

Any plans to stock and bring playfield glass to the shows?

#49 7 years ago
    Quoted from angryjeep:

It's a relic of the 90's! I'm pretty sure I had a No Fear sticker on my truck at some point back in the day. I enjoyed my No Fear for 8 months or so, then sold it at TPF. That game looks awesome with LED's.
    So you need orange, orange and orange, right? Not many rings on that game. A bunch of posts though!

Thinking about blue. I got cliffy post sleeves, haven't tried the Titan sleeves yet, but now I'll have a really good reason to try them, I suppose!

#50 7 years ago

Love the product.

Glad it will continue to be in good hands !

LTG : )

There are 77 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-titan-pinball-llc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.