Topic Stats

• 54 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by arcademojo
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 47 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

LW_07.jpg
LW_06.jpg
LW_05.jpg
LW_04.jpg
LW_03.jpg
LW_02.jpg
LW_01.jpg
IMG_1496.jpg
10847610_798048726916095_8352053633994203919_o.jpg
IMG_1470.jpg
IMG_1469.jpg
IMG_1468.jpg
IMG_1467.jpg
IMG_1465.jpg
IMG_1466.jpg
Xenon_03.jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

There are 54 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 3 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

for sale

FS/FT Time to thin the heard!!! Project pins

Added: October 22nd, 2015 Ended: March 25th, 2016

Item description

Time to thin the heard!!! I need to reach $7,500. To get my holly grail pin. Just throwing this out as a feeler. Might take a few days until i get prices and conditions straitened out. all games are projects I wanted to get to but know it will never happen. Some of these games I haven't seen in 5 to 10 years.

For Sale: Very nice Xenon, Plays and looks great! $1450
I also have a separate market add for this one since it's not a project. Trades considered on a few games.

For Sale Classic Bally Lost World. Working project.
Sometimes working Bally Lost World pinball machine project. $400 See below for description.

Close Encounters, Buck Rogers, Haunted House, Devils Dare and Space Shuttle are sold.

A have a few video stuff to go also.
Needham's Electronics EMP-20 Device Programmer with simms. No power supply. $50.00

6 working 19" video game monitors. $300 for the lot. There are 5 Wells Gardner 19K4900 and 1 Kortec from a JVL game. All needing some adjustments.Tubes range from mild screen burn to full pacman maze.

Bally Midway GORF cocktail table. Cab is in good condition but you will need a new overlay for the glass. Great for converting to a multicade game, Monitor powers on and has no screen burn. No board set or power supply board. $250 obo
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/25789

Bally Midway KICK/KICK MAN MCR board set. Was last tested in 2009. Marked works but resets. $50.

Item photos

Xenon 01.JPG
Xenon 09.JPG
Xenon 08.JPG
Xenon 07.JPG
Xenon 06.JPG
Xenon 05.JPG
Xenon 04.JPG
Xenon 03.JPG
Xenon 02.JPG
LW 01.JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Harrisburg, PA, US

Seller insights

These are arcademojo's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to arcademojo's stats page

#2 3 years ago

I would like the close encounters & buck rogers but I have no way of getting them to Wisconsin.

#3 3 years ago
Quoted from Tomahawkjim:

I would like the close encounters & buck rogers but I have no way of getting them to Wisconsin.

drive It is not that far...

#4 3 years ago

Bump for arcademojo...he is great to deal with. Hope the Xenon is treating you good.

#5 3 years ago
Quoted from Tomahawkjim:

Darn. That's the way it goes sometimes. If I remember right both playfields and backglasses were really nice on them.
Well IMO anyway. I don't collect CQ games so my opinion means nothing.

#6 3 years ago
Quoted from Tomahawkjim:

Your wish has been answered - https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-pinball-transport

#7 3 years ago

Just posted a few pics.
HH: very little wear on upper and lower pf. Main pf has some wear. bg has a 2"x3" lifting spot on mid lower left hand side. Cab is pretty nice. Not original legs but probably have them. Know they are oddball size just forget what size.
This game always had problems booting and one flipper was acting up.
DD: pf has very little wear more of a few spots that flaked off. cab is also nice. The bg is pealed to the max. The ball eject wasn't working on this. Not sure if it had other issues.
CE: Very little wear on playfield. No issues with this game before putting into storage. bg is packed away. Think it was very nice. Will get pics soon.
BR: Very little wear on pf. Bg is pretty nice. will get pics soon. Never got a chance to mess with game, bought a few parts to complete but never touched it.

#8 3 years ago

I would take the whole package....... If you were a few states closer.... Good luck

#9 3 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

Your wish has been answered

Thanks WaddleJrJr. Things are more interesting now. Let's see some pictures. Let the games begin!

#10 3 years ago

Those are some good prices.

#11 3 years ago

im interested in the space shuttle - do you have pics?

#12 3 years ago

Yep, interested in Space Shuttle and Galaxy.

#13 3 years ago

This is very tempting.

#14 3 years ago

Sorry guys, Space Shuttle is now sold. Buck and Close Encounters are sale pending. Haunted House and Devils Dare are still up for sale. Have to move a bunch of stuff out to get them both set up and better pictures.

#15 3 years ago

Are HH and DD sold yet?

#16 3 years ago
Quoted from yonizzell:

Are HH and DD sold yet?

Not yet, but have several people interested. I'm working on uncluttering my room to get better pictures.

#17 3 years ago

Hi if you still have them I'll take them let me know

#18 3 years ago

How about the playboy machine?

#19 3 years ago
Quoted from arpman:

How about the playboy machine?

I'm waiting to get the games that are pending pickup out of here before getting to the rest. Don't have a lot of room and the amount of picture requests were getting ridiculous. I was spending more time telling people I would get pictures then I was spending trying to get them. So going to get these out of here, set up a few, get pictuers then post updates. Might be a week or two. As of now the HH, DD, Space Shuttle, Close Encounters and Buck are all pending pick up. I will keep them posted until they are gone.

#20 3 years ago

The Haunted House and Devils Dare are now paid and gone. My first of many to reach my goal.
Thank you Chris for the smooth and easy transaction.

#21 3 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

The Haunted House and Devils Dare are now paid and gone. My first of many to reach my goal.
Thank you Chris for the smooth and easy transaction.

Awesome!

#22 3 years ago

Any one looking for a Needham's Electronics EMP-20 Device Programmer with simms. No power supply. $50.00

#23 3 years ago

Great to meet you, Thanks for 2 Great games and to get you started for that goal.

#24 3 years ago

very curious to see what else you're putting up..you're close and i'll keep watching this.

#25 3 years ago

Fore sale: 6 working 19" video game monitors. $300 for the lot. There are 5 Wells Gardner 19K4900 and 1 Kortec. All work needing needing some adjustments. Tubes range from mild screen burn to full pacman maze.

Fore Sale: Gorf Cocktail table not working. Has bad caps on the power supply board. $400

Fore sale: Bally Midway KICK/KICK MAN MCR board set. Was last tested in 2009. Marked works but resets. only $100.

#26 3 years ago

Are the CE and BR gone yet? Very interested.

-EB

#27 3 years ago
Quoted from wxforecaster:

Are the CE and BR gone yet? Very interested.
-EB

The CE and BR are on hold until end of November for the guy. A deposit has been received.

#28 3 years ago

Do you have any arcade cabinets to convert to an iCade machine?

#29 3 years ago

A little sneak peak of my next pin on the chopping block.
Dug my old Xenon out of storage. She's been burred for about 9 years. Forgot how nice the playfield looks. Also forgot I sold the CPU and driver board to a friend before putting in storage. Hopefully I can get her done this weekend. Probably have to repair one of the many CPu's I have setting around. I paid $1850 for her around 2005, Game was torn down everything needing was rebuilt/replaced. New overlay was installed on playfield. All components rebuilt. Backglass is mint. They did a really nice job on her. But, the cab has some planking on on side and a chip under the leg on one side in the back. More pictuers to come in a few days.

IMG_1277.jpg
IMG_1278.jpg
IMG_1279.jpg

#30 3 years ago

Almost finished with my Xenon coming up for sale. After my first days working on her. Got bored with it and offered her to two people as a project. One dropped out and never heard back from the other. Started working on her and the bug set in. Remembered I love working on them as much as playing them. Got her working and playing great. Put new rubbers on and new balls. She had a weak joint on the head so re-glued it and ran 3 screws for extra support. Going with the inferno red look on this one. Still need to replace the lights on the light strip with red leds, touch up the head where I did the repair. Also have to figure out why non of the pop-bumper lights are working. Should be done in a few days.

IMG_1379.jpg

IMG_1380.jpg

IMG_1388.jpg

IMG_1392.jpg

IMG_1395.jpg

IMG_1398.jpg

IMG_1397.jpg

IMG_1393.jpg

#31 3 years ago

Pictures as requested for the Gorf.
Gorf Cocktail table not working. Has bad caps on the power supply board.
I just sold all the game board sets so selling without board set. Monitor works and has no screen burn. Great for a multicade conversion. $250

IMG_1173.jpg
IMG_1175.jpg
IMG_1181.jpg
IMG_1176.jpg
IMG_1172.jpg

#32 3 years ago

The Xenon is finished. Pop bumper lights working now. (Broken solder tab)

IMG_1406.jpg

#34 3 years ago

Just got done unloading one of my two classic Bally Lost world projects. Bringing the other home Friday. Will dig into them later this week.

#35 3 years ago

HH plastic picture for Dave. You want it you can have it free. Just pay shipping.

IMG_1366.jpg

#36 3 years ago

Brought home my second classic Lost World last night. Found an extra playfield for it also. Now that my Xenon is done I can get both Lost Worlds set up and look over them.

IMG_1473.jpg

#37 3 years ago

Forgot to put the new pictures of my Xenon. For Sale: $1450

Xenon_01.jpg
Xenon_02.jpg
Xenon_03.jpg

#38 3 years ago

subbing so i can keep track of it

#39 3 years ago

looks like you are getting closer and closer to my future games in the back somewhere

i hope I get a super smokin deal for being such good encouragement along the way!

#40 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

looks like you are getting closer and closer to my future games in the back somewhere
i hope I get a super smokin deal for being such good encouragement along the way!

I'm getting there. Can see them now.

IMG_1466.jpg

IMG_1465.jpg

IMG_1467.jpg

IMG_1468.jpg

IMG_1469.jpg

IMG_1470.jpg

#41 3 years ago

Aw crap, I want!

#42 3 years ago

How do you sleep at night?

#43 3 years ago

Ahhhhhh Spectrum, how I've missed you...

#44 3 years ago

If I didn't already have a line on one I'd be drooling over that Medusa.

#45 3 years ago
Quoted from eh97ac:

How do you sleep at night?

Well I only get about 4 hours a night.
Do to family, Getting married, my two daughters growing up. I lost all of my pin rooms starting in 2006. Room by room the games kept going into storage until they were all packed away in 2009.
Locked the door and didn't go back in until we bought our new house a year ago. I had 10 in a row and 4 pins deep of classic ss games. And all my DMD's were packed in other side. This picture is of 2009. The empty space in front of the pins got filed up with DMD games. Well now they are coming home!!! already have half setup and plans to build an addition next spring to house the others. Just need to sell a few to get my grail pin since all my other money is going for the addition.

10847610_798048726916095_8352053633994203919_o.jpg

#46 3 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

If I didn't already have a line on one I'd be drooling over that Medusa.

The only bad thing is the backglass was mint so I brought it in the house and put in my back bedroom. Well we had a bad storm and the roof leaked. This, my NOS Lost world, NOS Silver ball and NOS paragon all ruined!!! The glasses I left in storage are all still good. Go figure!

#47 3 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

The only bad thing is the backglass was mint so I brought it in the house and put in my back bedroom. Well we had a bad storm and the roof leaked. This, my NOS Lost world, NOS Silver ball and NOS paragon all ruined!!! The glasses I left in storage are all still good. Go figure!

That's a tragedy right there is what that is.

#48 3 years ago

Did you say what your grail pin was? I want that Spectrum!

#49 3 years ago

You'll have 1 sweet ass lineup once back home. I might have drooled on the keyboard looking at those pics

#50 3 years ago
Quoted from davideokills:

Did you say what your grail pin was? I want that Spectrum!

back of the line

There are 54 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside