DSCN1897 (resized).JPG
DSCN1895 (resized).JPG
DSCN1893 (resized).JPG
DSCN1892 (resized).JPG
DSCN1891 (resized).JPG
DSCN1886 (resized).JPG
DSCN1888 (resized).JPG
DSCN1887 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 6 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Thunderbolt

Added: 2017-08-14 22:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 1 time (September 26th, 2017) • Ended: October 5th, 2020
Condition: Used - shows wear, needs some work

0 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

$ 700

Item description

Here is a fairly rare Allied leisure game Thunderbolt. Great art package on this game. Just replaced 2 fuse holders. Now it's playing. Scores good. Drops work great. Gates open and close. Pops and slings working. Chimes all work like they should. Needs some switches cleaned and adjusted. Switches that need cleaning and adjusting work when they feel like it, so I know it's just a cleaning thing. Plays better and better the more I play it. Playfield is in pretty nice shape, Backglass is pretty good. I'd give it an 8. Has a little bit of flaking along the bottom 2" edge. Cabinet is solid. Overall the game is clean. Comes with original schematics. Working and playing. Board is very clean. Available for pickup

Item photos

DSCN1895 (resized).JPG
DSCN1887 (resized).JPG
DSCN1888 (resized).JPG
DSCN1886 (resized).JPG
DSCN1891 (resized).JPG
DSCN1892 (resized).JPG
DSCN1893 (resized).JPG
DSCN1897 (resized).JPG
DSCN1898 (resized).JPG
DSCN1899 (resized).JPG
DSCN1900 (resized).JPG
DSCN1901 (resized).JPG
DSCN1903 (resized).JPG
DSCN1902 (resized).JPG
DSCN1904 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are CaptainNeo's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to CaptainNeo's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Burlington, WI, US

#2 6 years ago

Really diggin' the artwork.
Very tempted, but still haven't refurb'd the Space Invaders I got from you almost 2 years ago.
GLWS

#3 6 years ago

LOL. SHouldn't take long. That SI was nicer than most I see. I love the artwork in this one as well. And was going to keep it because i love rare stuff and love the cactus canyon style drops in the middle of the field, but I recently picked up a zaccaria EM, so I just dont' have the space.

#4 6 years ago

btw, i'm heading to MN today, so if your interested I can bring it along.

#8 6 years ago

Wish you could bring it to TPF LOL....

Man, those are some scary eyes. "Collect hole value" indeed....if you don't get Bobbit'ed first LOL.

#9 6 years ago

that chic is crazy for sure. I can't bring to TPF, but I can to expo.

#10 6 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Wish you could bring it to TPF LOL....
Man, those are some scary eyes. "Collect hole value" indeed....if you don't get Bobbit'ed first LOL.

There has got to be some fellow Texans hitting Expo that could bring that thing back for you.

#11 6 years ago

or find someone around here that is going to TPF. I have no problems bringing it to them as long as they are in an hour drive of me.

#12 6 years ago

Working and with a nice backglass I would have already bought it. I know someone who can repair but for the bg...

#13 6 years ago

the backglass is pretty nice. Boards are really clean. To do the cap/resistor mod, won't take much. If I had the time and the resistors on hand, I would have done it already.

#14 6 years ago

Ok. I got this working and playing now. Played several 4 player games. All displays working great. Needs some tweaking and couple bulbs replaced. But shouldn't take much getting it 100%. I'm keeping the price at $800 even though it's working and playing now.

#15 6 years ago

This is playing better and better. Installed a new EOS switch and flippers are fantastic. Switches are working better and better. All coils working great. LIghts working good. Displays are nice.

1 week later
#18 6 years ago

and here I thought I had the only Thunderbolt. Good to see another floating around.
Correction, My friends now . I do not own it anymore . I do have some allied leisure coils and them old metal sleeves .lol

#19 6 years ago

i've never seen the game before acquiring this one. I like the drop target system setup. Very unique game.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-thunderbolt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.