20200925_185320 (resized).jpg
20200925_190822 (resized).jpg
BE1368C6-97B6-440F-A0B1-C0A0A906E6F0 (resized).jpeg
Screen Shot 2020-09-25 at 2.13.20 PM (resized).png
1409E054-E0E5-44DB-83FF-B8FEC657E6C4 (resized).jpeg
84DBED1F-7B70-457C-ADF0-9C754EB54BA8 (resized).jpeg
A1C0A180-479E-4F58-8798-755A613282DA (resized).jpeg
27320F26-E264-4923-A0FB-CF5F4F28C202 (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 178 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.
#51 3 years ago

Bump

#52 3 years ago

Damn, y'all are harsh.

#53 3 years ago

Crazy Great price. Still an awful awful game but really good price on it! I’m sure there will be a taker, at some point. Hang in there

#54 3 years ago

Played one last night.

20200925_185320 (resized).jpg20200925_185320 (resized).jpg20200925_190822 (resized).jpg20200925_190822 (resized).jpg
#55 3 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

Crazy Great price. Still an awful awful game but really good price on it! I’m sure there will be a taker, at some point. Hang in there

If the price was so crazy great it would be gone.

#56 3 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Played one last night.

I’d ask you for your opinion but that last pic is worth a thousand words.

#57 3 years ago
Quoted from pipes:

I’d ask you for your opinion but that last pic is worth a thousand words.

Thats the look when you drain with one letter short of spelling I-N-T-E-R-N-A-T-I-O-N-A-L R-E-S-C-U-E

#58 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Thats the look when you drain with one letter short of spelling I-N-T-E-R-N-A-T-I-O-N-A-L R-E-S-C-U-E

Or the look when you touch that plastic lockdown bar and the bellybutton-esque flipper buttons for the first time.

#59 3 years ago
tbirds (resized).jpgtbirds (resized).jpg
#60 3 years ago

Two types of games I yearn to play - the ones with a lot of hype and everyone says how great it is ;
And the ones ( one ? ) with a lot of hype and everyone says how bad it is .
I really wanna play this thing

#61 3 years ago

If you can get this to my doorstep for $2500, I'll have cash in hand.

Added over 4 years ago:

Cash has left the building. No longer interested.

#62 3 years ago
Quoted from JeffF:

If you can get this to my doorstep for $2500, I'll have cash in hand.

If I still had mine, I would have shipped it anywhere in the world for $2500.

#63 3 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Played one last night. [quoted image][quoted image]

How did it play?

BF497B5B-2855-4F83-BD51-C7BFD63AE039 (resized).jpegBF497B5B-2855-4F83-BD51-C7BFD63AE039 (resized).jpeg
#64 3 years ago
Quoted from pipes:

Didn't you say in your review that you sold yours for $4000? We get that it isn't the greatest pin to play but maybe take a break from bashing it in someone else's for sale thread for two seconds.

#65 3 years ago

Thunderbump!

#66 3 years ago

I think at $2000 this would sell!

#67 3 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

Didn't you say in your review that you sold yours for $4000?

I wonder if he sold it to a guy in North Carolina?

#68 3 years ago
Quoted from Flipperfun:

I think at $2000 this would sell!

Canadian dollars.

Quoted from gliebig:

Played one last night. [quoted image][quoted image]

I’m so sorry for your loss........of the 10-20 minutes of your life you will never get back.

#69 3 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

Didn't you say in your review that you sold yours for $4000? We get that it isn't the greatest pin to play but maybe take a break from bashing it in someone else's for sale thread for two seconds.

$4000 CAD not USD. I got lucky.

I’ve been holding back - a lot. To the point where it does feel like I’ve been taking a break actually. It’s such a terrible game. I’m sorry.

#70 3 years ago

It might end up going to auction after talking to the owner again about it. If someone can pick up, the owner sounds like he'd be open to $2500, just FYI...

#71 3 years ago

Sounds like many have never played this game. I have and in a nutshell it’s probably good for ages 5-10 learning to play. For adults it will get old quick and most average players will feel like they can play forever on this game. It had a lot of hype during production and I think more was expected from experienced players. Less was delivered as far as game play goes.

Price is comparable or better than Stern home pins probably. Some collector that wants it for the history or for young kids may be happy with it. It’s unique in it’s own way but a tough sell/buy as it’s not what most are looking for.

Kudos to the OP for helping someone move the game.

#72 3 years ago

I would like to play one.

#73 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballAir:

I would like to play one.

Why you have better games in your collection?

#74 3 years ago
Quoted from NevadaNutJob:

Two types of games I yearn to play - the ones with a lot of hype and everyone says how great it is ;
And the ones ( one ? ) with a lot of hype and everyone says how bad it is .
I really wanna play this thing

Ha! Especially one that most of the detractors haven't played....like ever

#75 3 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

Ha! Especially one that most of the detractors haven't played....like ever

I can confirm that every single negative thing said about the game - ever - is 100% accurate.

#76 3 years ago

I would compare Thunderbird favorably with any random and well kept E.M. If you like Thunderbird and floaty games at this price its not a bad deal. Have a bump and GLWTS.

#77 3 years ago

Better idea, IF it doesn't sell within a certain period. Make it a raffle for $25 a ticket to the amount that covers your mates costs.
I think anyone would like a pin for this money, even if they wanted it to use for a boat anchor.
If you do this I will buy a ticket.

#78 3 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

I would compare Thunderbird favorably with any random and well kept E.M. If you like Thunderbird and floaty games at this price its not a bad deal. Have a bump and GLWTS.

E.M. games are boss Dude. You couldn't compare blunderturds to a well kept E.M. no frickin way.
As I wipe the sad tears from my eyes.

#79 3 years ago

I honestly didn't think it was that bad when I played it at Expo. But I had drank 22 beers by then.

#80 3 years ago

It was more fun than BBBB, I can say that.

#81 3 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

It’s actually not his, just selling for a friend.

Is he? Or is this the new "asking for a friend?"

#82 3 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

It was more fun than BBBB, I can say that.

Exactly! It’s in this category, with shaq attack and a few others .. considering the og price though 2700 ain’t bad, if you’re into these types of games.

#83 3 years ago
Quoted from oldskool1969:

Better idea, IF it doesn't sell within a certain period. Make it a raffle for $25 a ticket to the amount that covers your mates costs.
I think anyone would like a pin for this money, even if they wanted it to use for a boat anchor.
If you do this I will buy a ticket.

You honestly think you’ll find 100 people that want to actually win This title??

#84 3 years ago

I’ll be honest, even at a $25 raffle I’m still out

#85 3 years ago
Quoted from pipes:

I recommend Heighway Hydrofoils for all your international Homepin freight.

Both companies are self described as being run by honest straight shooters with an impeccable track record in business.
5d5ac2414f2799029b2cace6fb243fd4 (resized).jpg5d5ac2414f2799029b2cace6fb243fd4 (resized).jpg

#86 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

You honestly think you’ll find 100 people that want to actually win This title??

In that raffle you actually win by NOT winning!

#87 3 years ago

I think the theme is downright awesome, I love the show. Everyone thinks I'm nuts. I find it sooo creepy and weird and hilarious, in the best way possible.
Haven't played the machine though - doubt I'll ever see it around to give it a try.

#88 3 years ago

I have a Brunswick Alive that I added a drop target to. I know it be more a lot more fun. $100 + shipping. Faux Elvis included!

#89 3 years ago
Quoted from heyitsjoebob:

doubt I'll ever see it around to give it a try.

The opportunity is here right before your eyes.

#91 3 years ago

I can at least say this is the most talked about sale thread I've ever posted in over 100 games I've probably listed on Pinside haha. So, I guess there's that. What does this game run? PROC? Is the board set, cabinet, parts, harness, etc. maybe not worth the cost for a build your own machine kit? lol

#92 3 years ago

I think it has its own board set in it. It’s actually a rip off of a Ben Heck design. Might be the same type of board set in AMH if I remember correctly.

#93 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I think it has its own board set in it. It’s actually a rip off of a Ben Heck design. Might be the same type of board set in AMH if I remember correctly.

Yeah from what I remember the Thunderbirds guy stole the design to an earlier version of that boardset that couldn't do software updates or color.

Quoted from The_Director:

I can at least say this is the most talked about sale thread I've ever posted in over 100 games I've probably listed on Pinside haha. So, I guess there's that. What does this game run? PROC? Is the board set, cabinet, parts, harness, etc. maybe not worth the cost for a build your own machine kit? lol

That's pretty tough since all the parts are new versions created by homepin, so the entire thing is an unknown. The boardset, display, harness, etc... couldn't really be used. Even the flipper buttons would need to be thrown in the trash.

I'm surprised someone hasn't grabbed this just out of curiosity.

#94 3 years ago

This would probably elicit better interest on EBay or Craigslist. Just having the theme in their house may be enough for many. I mean how else to explain the Supreme machine from Stern.

#95 3 years ago

At this rate, gonna have to retheme Thunderbirds to "Limbo". How low can it go?

#96 3 years ago

I say you will do just fine at Auction Game Sales, in either Winston Salem, or Sevierville. I will let you use my info, so you can sell, as if you were an operator. Take the ad down so this thread will cease, unless of course you are enjoying the demoralizing and debasing discourse, that this thread is providing.

#97 3 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

I honestly didn't think it was that bad when I played it at Expo. But I had drank 22 beers by then.

So you played when you first got there?

#98 3 years ago

Haha
Yes.

#99 3 years ago

Final bump. Owner is open to $2500, but that’s as low as he’ll go before it heads to auction or is just kept for now.

#100 3 years ago

Also, pretty sure this does have the updated ramp as it looks like it is metal.

There are 178 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-thunderbirds-6/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.