• 20 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by pinsanity
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

71588 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballstar.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has expired, so this topic closed automatically.

#17 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Is this the one pinball star sold for 3800 or so on their Facebook page “one hundred dollars less every day until it sells” thing?

NO we sold ours for 3,700 and it's not this one... Mine was an open show game. We had fun with the $ 100 off a day thing although it only lasted 3 days... We started at $ 4,000 which was $ 1000 off NIB price of $ 5,000 which we thought was quite a nice discount to start with.

#18 3 years ago

I will say as well there is ALOT of stuff going on with this game mechanically and it's fun to play... Did we sell 100's, no, but the ones we sold all are being enjoyed by folks, I only know of maybe 1 or 2 of ours that still aren't with original owners. We as collectors pay a lot more for games with a lot less and god knows we pay a shit ton more for the high end stuff with some shiny powdercoat or a piece of a couch, or for something way off the mark like WNBJM or Primus or Heavy Metal etc... This is a nice lower end / starter game for someone needing a lower price point and there are lot of other games new and older we all have in our collections that suck more. Take it from someone that's put time on it like people who have bought it vs most naysayers who form an opinion after flipping one ball at a show and walking away because they don't like the theme. Anyway I add all that for the seller's benefit as people will just come here to shit on his ad talking about something they probably don't know anything about. PS. I have no more to sell so I'm not doing anything but voicing my opinion, not trying to sell anything.

GLWS !

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballstar.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has expired, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-thunderbirds-4?tu=pinballstar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.