51765842-9149-42EE-91DF-55AB8F517442 (resized).jpeg
image-4 (resized).jpg
IMG_20181105_192232232 (resized).jpg
TAWP (resized).jpg
imtbirds.png
B6C7911F-2F9B-44EC-BDD8-1570BB65A5D5 (resized).png
Screenshot_20181213-134632_Chrome (resized).jpg
B4482F66-F3C2-406C-931A-8BF1E87629BE (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tacshose.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#51 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

When they fix the code, how do we update it? Haha

Yeah no shit if only Homepin would have not STOLEN benheck code and tried to lie about it then this game could have better code and be updated like any other modern pin. What a fucking joke.

GLWS to the OP I’m sure someone like you will take another chance on the theme.

#59 5 years ago
Quoted from Homepin:

You are so wrong it isn't funny. Yes, we took some inspiration from Bens work AND he said that was OK!
If Ben isn't concerned why would you be? Just a troll nothing more!

“Inspiration” omg Mike you are so delusional, you copied it 100% and get to pass on all the problems of that to your customers. if you were in the USA and not China with such weak to non existent IP protections I’m sure Ben would have gone a different route.

You got caught with your hand in the cookie jar and STILL deny it, just amazing. It’s been proven over and over. If you have forgotten just search yourself on Pinside.

Hey Joe PinballSTAR how do you stand behind this game as a distro?

#61 5 years ago
Quoted from Jerryuop:

I don’t understand the vitriol and hate that people have for this game. I would be willing to bet that 90%+ if us have never seen the game or played it in person. If you don’t like a game, just don’t buy it. Why is this such a difficult concept?
Not one person here spewing hate for the game has ever designed, built, marketed, and shipped a game themselves.
I have no opinion on the game, since I have not played it either. I just wish people here on pinside would be a little more civil. It is possible to make constructive criticism, such as “It would be nice if you improved the lockdown bar on your next game” instead of “wtf is up with your piece of crap lockdown bar???”
I just feel that we have an opportunity with a site, with such passionate fans of the hobby, to improve the hobby as a whole, but half of the topics are ripping some game or some company instead.
Good luck with your sale OP and thank you for your honest opinion on the game.

If you don’t understand then guess you have some Pinside searching and reading to do my friend.

#87 5 years ago
Quoted from dangerwil:

Man this thread is better than cable TV! Reminds me of the good old days of R.G.P.

Well then read the actual HomePin thread it’s non stop
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/homepin-official-thread-pinball-parts-machine-progress/page/65

#121 5 years ago

Honestly at $3200 I would instead just throw it on route instead of selling.

#125 5 years ago

See fellas mike from HomePin deactivates his account and the drama HE causes goes away and this poor guy loses his free bumps. Not fair for Mike to do that to someone that’s about to lose a bunch of money for the sole reason of buying Mike’s game. Someone in China please buy this game and get it back to where it belongs.

#141 5 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Does the end-user have the ability to write code for the boards in this game? Seems like this machine would be worth the price if the code could be tweaked and rules fixed to make it play better.

Ben Heck should buy it, make it awesome, and bring it to shows with design and CODE to show what it could have been.

#227 5 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

The boardset that Parker and I designed is a Masterpiece of Cheapness!
Amateurs are people who shove entire PC's into a pin.

Serious question benheck could you fix this game?

#265 5 years ago

How about dropping it $50 a day until it sells? If it reaches $0 just donate it to charity

#279 5 years ago

dangerwil what kind of offers have you been getting?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tacshose.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-thunderbirds-1?tu=tacshose and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.