image-4 (resized).jpg
IMG_20181105_192232232 (resized).jpg
TAWP (resized).jpg
imtbirds.png
B6C7911F-2F9B-44EC-BDD8-1570BB65A5D5 (resized).png
Screenshot_20181213-134632_Chrome (resized).jpg
B4482F66-F3C2-406C-931A-8BF1E87629BE (resized).jpeg

This topic is closed.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 335 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 7.
#101 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Dangerwil,
I have an idea for you. Do a pay per view event on Twitch. Charge people $10 or $20 bucks and have a demolition party for the game
1) Take it up to the roof of a 3 story building, light it on fire, and drop it off Todd Tuckey style OR
2) Have the neighborhood kids take turns with a baseball bat pinata style. Then find a pick up truck with a grill guard and smash it into a million pieces!
I would drop $20 easily for either of the above
Glws!

no, the game is made and it is playable, just because it is not a deep game , does not mean it needs to be desroyed

#102 5 years ago

I'll give $3,000 to save it and put in my gameroom.

#103 5 years ago
Quoted from PopBumperPete:

no, the game is made and it is playable, just because it is not a deep game , does not mean it needs to be desroyed

I'd just like to see it for entertainment value IF no one else wants to buy it.

#Save it from destruction!

#104 5 years ago

#105 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

And you would take a Thunderbirds over an X-Men pro?
No, you wouldn't.
We are talking, you HAVE to spend $4,000 on one of those games. By court order.

man, that's a tough call there. I think i'd rather just pay the ticket.

#106 5 years ago

A reminder that this is a for sale thread. Please post in the specific game thread about Thunderbirds manufacturing/quality/value and let the guy sell his game.

#107 5 years ago

This is turning into an infamous and controversial thread - it could increase the value of the Op's game. You could own the first Thunderbird that hit the secondary market and blew up a for sale thread.

Op needs to create a COA, print/laminate this thread and include it with the sale.

I say raise the price! Own a piece of history!

#108 5 years ago

I can’t wait to play the game. I loved the Thunderbirds series. Such a cool show from the 60’s!!! Game looks fine and fun. A good value for sure.

#109 5 years ago
Quoted from calprog:

I can’t wait to play the game. I loved the Thunderbirds series. Such a cool show from the 60’s!!! Game looks fine and fun. A good value for sure.

That's what the OP said. And here we are 10 plays in...

#110 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Dangerwil,
I have an idea for you. Do a pay per view event on Twitch. Charge people $10 or $20 bucks and have a demolition party for the game
1) Take it up to the roof of a 3 story building, light it on fire, and drop it off Todd Tuckey style OR
2) Have the neighborhood kids take turns with a baseball bat pinata style. Then find a pick up truck with a grill guard and smash it into a million pieces!
I would drop $20 easily for either of the above
Glws!

Had to go back and change my settings so I post a downvote. iceman44 's post serves no purpose in this FS topic.

#111 5 years ago

GLWS! It looks like the machine is in imamaculate condition!

#112 5 years ago
Quoted from calprog:

I can’t wait to play the game.

Trust me, you can wait.

#113 5 years ago

OP, can you post a pic of the shooter lane thanks......

Just kidding.. GLWS

#114 5 years ago

Gone for a day and what did I miss?

#115 5 years ago

What if we rigged it with explosives and detonated it 1960's style? While it was falling off Todd Tuckey's roof? Thunderbird 24 is go! F....A.....BOOOOM!

#116 5 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

Had to go back and change my settings so I post a downvote. iceman44 's post serves no purpose in this FS topic.

It’s a joke Francis. Lighten up

Mike brings a lot of BS on himself with his attitude. Unreal

#117 5 years ago
Quoted from dangerwil:

What if we rigged it with explosives and detonated it 1960's style? While it was falling off Todd Tuckey's roof? Thunderbird 24 is go! F....A.....BOOOOM!

Now you are talking! Op has a sense of humor

See. It’s F ing funny. It’s ok to laugh about it

#118 5 years ago

I like it more than The Mafia.

#119 5 years ago

If you were thinking of paying 5k nib for this game the fact it won’t resell for 4K should give you something to think on

#120 5 years ago

Can you please sell it to me for 3200?

#121 5 years ago

Honestly at $3200 I would instead just throw it on route instead of selling.

#122 5 years ago
B4482F66-F3C2-406C-931A-8BF1E87629BE (resized).jpegB4482F66-F3C2-406C-931A-8BF1E87629BE (resized).jpeg
#123 5 years ago

Somewhere in all this there is a very well priced pin for sale. BUMP

#124 5 years ago
Quoted from jokerpoker:

Somewhere in all this there is a very well priced pin for sale. BUMP

What pin is that? I only saw Thunderbirds for sale.

#125 5 years ago

See fellas mike from HomePin deactivates his account and the drama HE causes goes away and this poor guy loses his free bumps. Not fair for Mike to do that to someone that’s about to lose a bunch of money for the sole reason of buying Mike’s game. Someone in China please buy this game and get it back to where it belongs.

#126 5 years ago

Wow is all I can say‍♀️

#127 5 years ago

I have no dog in the fight but this is painful to watch. Never would have thought the value of this title would plummet like this. Such a shame. Glwts
-Mike

#128 5 years ago

That’s a great price for a new pin. It’s unique and rare. It may not be the best pin of 2018, but looks fun and probably do well on route

#129 5 years ago
Quoted from Homepin:

I had an Iron Maiden for a weekend and the build quality was "Cheap" to be nice about it."

Lol, wut?

#130 5 years ago

Wasn't there someone from IL that said they would buy it at $4100 if shipping is included? Well......now it is! Step up!

#131 5 years ago

Making pinballs is hard. Love the seller’s honesty and wish him the best. Bump.

Homepin saying that Maiden’s build quality is cheap is one of the strangest things I’ve read on here, and that’s saying something.

#132 5 years ago

I have played quite a few games on this pin at Pinfest (OZ) & thought it was quite a good game. Good to see another manufacturer on the market. If one in OZ came up at this price I would be all over it.
Good luck with the sale

#133 5 years ago
Quoted from kayakkingoz:

I have played quite a few games on this pin at Pinfest (OZ) & thought it was quite a good game. Good to see another manufacturer on the market. If one in OZ came up at this price I would be all over it.
Good luck with the sale

If it was on the west coast here, I'd totally get it at this great price just to finally play it! $500-600 shipping from FL is too much to take.

#134 5 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Wasn't there someone from IL that said they would buy it at $4100 if shipping is included? Well......now it is! Step up!

Yes. See below.

Screenshot_20181213-134632_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20181213-134632_Chrome (resized).jpg
#135 5 years ago

At $3,500, Homepin should just buy the machine back to save some face.

#136 5 years ago

I think the line would be long to grab it if the OP chose to sell it for $3000!

#137 5 years ago

Does the end-user have the ability to write code for the boards in this game? Seems like this machine would be worth the price if the code could be tweaked and rules fixed to make it play better.

#138 5 years ago

I would like to state for the record that since the OP has the game and has obviously played it more than 99% of the folks on this forum, he is better qualified than any of us to rate this pin. There are currently 14 ratings by approved pinsiders on this machine. If one more qualified rater "such as the OP" were to rate this pin it would be eligible to show up in the Pinside Top 100 (and beyond) ratings.

I would also like to say that I'm a firm believer that the more people talk about this machine in this thread, the more likely it is to sell.

GLWTS! It sounds like a steal at that price.

#139 5 years ago
Quoted from AFM95:

Yes. See below.
[quoted image]

"probably."

Pretty sure that wouldn't hold up in court.

#141 5 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Does the end-user have the ability to write code for the boards in this game? Seems like this machine would be worth the price if the code could be tweaked and rules fixed to make it play better.

Ben Heck should buy it, make it awesome, and bring it to shows with design and CODE to show what it could have been.

#142 5 years ago

Inside China's Only Pinball Machine Factory

They are ambitious you can not deny that.

#143 5 years ago

Played it at York show and thought it played pretty well. Sorry I'm not that concerned about deep rules and modes. So don't get all the hate on it.
Thought it was fun to play but theme doesn't do a thing for me. I think it was a really good start for a new pinball manufacturer can't wait to see what they do next.

#144 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

"probably."
Pretty sure that wouldn't hold up in court.

tjc02002 said, "probably."

We were referring to SilverBallz. Minus the poor grammar (and maybe he did that on purpose) made it sound like he would buy it if the OP offered free shipping.

#145 5 years ago

I think the game looks great but the game play was kind of “meh” but that to me was because of the center ramp which is now being replaced which should improve play.

I think the game has some great things and many people who have not played it are being unduly harsh. The theme to me is cool, the art is good, lighting is cool. Maybe a code update would change it, but doubt that would happen. Way worse games out there for more money better than almost any Gottlieb in my opinion but that is just me. All Gottlieb to me play clunky or slow.

#146 5 years ago

This is kinda sad. I have never played this machine. Loved the show as a kid.

Is it really that bad?

#147 5 years ago

I don’t think so...it’s not that bad, personal choice I guess.

#148 5 years ago
Quoted from gearheaddropping:

Is it really that bad?

the game is a game.. they're all personal preference.

however the bandwagon of people determined to hate anything mike ever does is huge and thats whats amplifying the noise

#149 5 years ago
Quoted from gearheaddropping:

Is it really that bad?

No it not that bad it’s actually fun! I enjoyed it.

#150 5 years ago
Quoted from wiredoug:

the game is a game.. they're all personal preference.
however the bandwagon of people determined to hate anything mike ever does is huge and thats whats amplifying the noise

Actually I disagree. If the game was awesome I would say so despite who makes it. I played this game at ReplayFX quite a few times. It was one of the most unsatisfying, sloppy and just depressing pinball experiences I have ever had. How can you get the flipper buttons wrong? The code was pre alpha level with all the bugs. But even if the code was better, it’s just not fun to shoot. No fun factor.

But it has the shiniest playfield prop bar ever. So there.

There are 335 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 7.

This topic is closed.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-thunderbirds-1/page/3?hl=joshpa and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.