(Topic ID: 63471)

For Sale Three Haunted House project machines in Central PA $2300

By too-many-pins

10 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider edcianci.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 10 years ago

from craigslist

Last Chance before we move these back to our basement shop later this week. I really need to get a couple more machines sold so I figured I would try posting these one last time. If they don't sell before the weekend I'll just tuck them away till we get to them. Please don't ask me to hold these or for a ton of pictures if you are not serious - I have already played that game 5 times with these. I will take $2300 if they are picked up by Friday night but not a dime less!

Very long and kind of crazy story how (or why) we ended up with 3 Haunted House machines but we did. It is really more like two and a half because 3rd machine is missing boards and a few other parts. But with a little time and effort even the 3rd one could be salvaged.

As far as the two complete (or mostly complete) machines both have had most of the board work done on them and both MPU's should be ready to go. One power supply has a short on the display lighting circuit but rest of boards in that machine should be OK also. (I say mostly complete because one needs a set of window screws for the basement window and a couple parts for the up kick hole if I remember correctly).

Cosmetically all 3 cabinets are better than average and two of the 3 machines have pretty decent playfields in them. Typical wear spots are worn but they wouldn't take much to get them nice. Third machine main playfield could be salvaged but it will take some time. Third machine is also missing playfield glass and lock bar.

Two machines have backglasses - one backglass is super nice and the second looks great from the front but does have a little paint lifting along bottom edge. (We never even noticed it till we started checking things over to list these machines). Last machine has a translite that was made up for it that looks great but there is no glass for the backbox or lift channel.

Our plan was to fix one machine for ourselves, fix the second one up to sell and either part out or sell the third machine as a project machine. We figured by doing this we could end up with our machine for free (or close to free) once other two were sold off. Then a couple months ago I took a fourth Haunted House in on trade. So all of a sudden we had a Haunted House and project machines we just don't have time to work on made less sense.

Price is FIRM - please don't waste my time with offers! Great deal for someone with a little know how & time but if you are not good with pinball repairs Haunted House is a good machine to avoid. There is way to much stuff on that machine for someone new to repairs to get involved in.

Feel free to email with any questions. Attached are a few pictures of each machine but I have plenty more if you need to see more pictures.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
3,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Centerport, NY
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Toast-Mach1 Mods Shop

$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

2,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shakopee, MN
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider edcianci.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-three-haunted-house-project-machines-in-central-pa-2300?tu=edcianci and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.