Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by too-many-pins
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

I am still trying to get a few machines sold before this weekend so I can get moved out of a storage unit. I have these listed on Harrisburg, PA Craig's List with reduced price of $2300 for all 3 if picked up before Saturday night.

I offered these before for $2500 but have now reduced the price to my rock bottom of $2300 before I move them back to the basement.

#2 8 years ago

Details on condition or completness would greatly speed your sale.

Seems like a good price for anyone local with knowledge to fix them. Really not enough detail here.

GLWS.

#3 8 years ago

Color me interested! Need a lot more info though.

#4 8 years ago

from craigslist

Last Chance before we move these back to our basement shop later this week. I really need to get a couple more machines sold so I figured I would try posting these one last time. If they don't sell before the weekend I'll just tuck them away till we get to them. Please don't ask me to hold these or for a ton of pictures if you are not serious - I have already played that game 5 times with these. I will take $2300 if they are picked up by Friday night but not a dime less!

Very long and kind of crazy story how (or why) we ended up with 3 Haunted House machines but we did. It is really more like two and a half because 3rd machine is missing boards and a few other parts. But with a little time and effort even the 3rd one could be salvaged.

As far as the two complete (or mostly complete) machines both have had most of the board work done on them and both MPU's should be ready to go. One power supply has a short on the display lighting circuit but rest of boards in that machine should be OK also. (I say mostly complete because one needs a set of window screws for the basement window and a couple parts for the up kick hole if I remember correctly).

Cosmetically all 3 cabinets are better than average and two of the 3 machines have pretty decent playfields in them. Typical wear spots are worn but they wouldn't take much to get them nice. Third machine main playfield could be salvaged but it will take some time. Third machine is also missing playfield glass and lock bar.

Two machines have backglasses - one backglass is super nice and the second looks great from the front but does have a little paint lifting along bottom edge. (We never even noticed it till we started checking things over to list these machines). Last machine has a translite that was made up for it that looks great but there is no glass for the backbox or lift channel.

Our plan was to fix one machine for ourselves, fix the second one up to sell and either part out or sell the third machine as a project machine. We figured by doing this we could end up with our machine for free (or close to free) once other two were sold off. Then a couple months ago I took a fourth Haunted House in on trade. So all of a sudden we had a Haunted House and project machines we just don't have time to work on made less sense.

Price is FIRM - please don't waste my time with offers! Great deal for someone with a little know how & time but if you are not good with pinball repairs Haunted House is a good machine to avoid. There is way to much stuff on that machine for someone new to repairs to get involved in.

Feel free to email with any questions. Attached are a few pictures of each machine but I have plenty more if you need to see more pictures.

#5 8 years ago

edcianci - thanks for doing that!

If anyone is seriously interested I have over 50 pictures of the machines. But to keep it short - once finished you will have two better than average Haunted House machines and a parts or project machine.

For the most part both good HH machines have good working board sets in them except the power supply on one keeps blowing the display fuse. (We have not had time to get that fixed). Otherwise all major board work is finished. So basically machines need ground mods, connectors checked & repaired, switches checked, etc. If they were anything but HH I would call them light projects but being HH as we all know there isn't anything easy about working on them.

Third machine should have main playfield replaced & needs a set of boards but is otherwise pretty decent if you don't mind a translite instead of a backglass in it. So I figure $400 in used parts will make this back into a machine or it is $500 to $600 worth of parts as it sits. Kind of a hard call on this one but right now I know where I can grab a playfield for $200 that would make this better than average overall condition also.

If these don't sell before Saturday I am going to grab the playfield and put all 3 together over the Winter. I figure I can get about double my asking price out of them (even after cost of parts)once they are working projects but for now space is more important to me.

#6 8 years ago

Are you willing to sell 1 i'm not looking for 3 projects lol

#7 8 years ago

All three are now sold & gone as of 9/19/13. Thanks Chris for a quick & easy transaction. I am sure you will enjoy those machines.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside