Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

BB.jpg
ptg00763124.jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 65 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: NIB The Walking Dead Premium $6700

Added: 2015-12-05 14:57:58 UTC • Ended: December 16th, 2015

Price

$ 6,700

New in Box The Walking Dead Premium.

$6700 plus shipping.

Get it before Christmas!

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are teekee's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to teekee's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Canton, OH, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 199.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

#2 8 years ago

Monster?

Do tell...

#3 8 years ago
Quoted from Monster_Bash:

Monster?
Do tell...

Monster what? Walking dead!!!!

#4 8 years ago

Maybe he ment MET Premium Monsters considering TWD premiums are available for quite a bit less shipped

Quoted from centerflank:

Monster what? Walking Dead!!!!

#5 8 years ago
Quoted from Monster_Bash:

Maybe he ment MET Premium Monsters considering TWD premiums are available for quite a bit less shipped

Maybe he didn't have his morning coffee, or maybe I didn't?

Bump to da top!

#6 8 years ago

Monster bump... or Zombie bump...

#7 8 years ago

Sunday bump

#10 8 years ago

These will be made again in early Jan and prices will be the same as they have always been from actual distributors.

Why try for such a mark up at this point?

#11 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

How do you know what Teekee paid for it?

#12 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

How do you know what Teekee paid for it?

I dont but safe assumption since he is in the business that he is not offering this at a loss...

#13 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I dont but safe assumption since he is in the business that he is not offering this at a loss...

Maybe it's exactly what he paid for it, but like you said, you don't know.....

#14 8 years ago

yeah but what I do know for sure is that anyone will be able to find a TWDprem for cheaper from and authorized dealer when they start running them again in a short while.

#15 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

yeah but what I do know for sure is that anyone will be able to find a TWDprem for cheaper from and authorized dealer when they start running them again in a short while.

But isn't that the equivalent of telling someone they can find a stronger husband, more attractive wife, cheaper car, etc? What does it do here except bump teekee's thread? Many Pinsiders already have due diligence, as I thought you might be going there in trying to play the role of Helping Hilton.

Brad

#16 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Once again, classy move -trashing OPs for sale post.

#17 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Pinballs.com is an authorized stern dealer and has TWD premium listed for 7495-free shipping.

#18 8 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

Once again, classy move -trashing OPs for sale post.

classier than flipping NIB pins

I see nothing wrong with letting other pinsiders (ones that may be casual readers) know that TWD is being run again in early 2016 and that this price is quite a bit more than what they will be able to get the same game for shipped direct to them from a legit distributor.

I personally suggest Trent or JJ whom are both great, have great prices, and help out when issues arise.

We are a community here and are supposed to help each other out then we something off.

#19 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

and are supposed to help each other out then we something off.

Edit----Hey, remember when Wiggums price policed your FS thread and you had a complete hissy fit? Good times.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-nice-wwf-rr-in-madison-wi

#20 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Because I want to... BUMP! Prices going up soon!

Post edited by moderator.

#21 8 years ago

Im in the market for a TWDpro if you come across one?

#22 8 years ago
Quoted from NinJaBooT:

Im in the market for a TWDpro if you come across one?

TWDPro on the build list for Jan also. Call your dist to order one

#23 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

...this price is quite a bit more than what they will be able to get the same game for shipped direct to them from a legit distributor.
I personally suggest Trent or JJ whom are both great, have great prices, and help out when issues arise.

Completely agree with you here. I have talked with Trent, and the Premium will definitely be cheaper with him and should be in Trent's possession in January.

NOW....with that said....

There's really nothing wrong with what Teekee is doing. He knows the code dropped with Bowen's tutorial video, and that made the game hot - plain and simple. Lyman did his typical "code masterpiece" routine on TWD, Bowen made the tutorial video showcasing the new code, and all of a sudden - POOF! - the game is basically sold out across the board...UNLESS...you're ready to pay to have it now.

Teekee is playing the odds that someone, somewhere will have to have the game right now - that 1 month is too long of a wait for the game. Hey, if he gets it, hats off to him; he has the supply and the demand is there (potentially of course). With Christmas being here and materialism buying the love and loyalty of family members, the odds are in Teekee's favor.

I see both sides on this one, and hey, I know I am patient enough to wait til January (for the Pro). It builds character (and tries my patience D:< ) ...

#24 8 years ago

Morning bump... this deal won't last long! Hurry!

#25 8 years ago

Sold! Deposit received... to be picked up Saturday. Thanks to Craig and his list another happy buyer found!

#26 8 years ago

Maybe Stern will read this and raise the prices on the next run. People might be looking back at this thread kicking themself

#27 8 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

People might be looking back at this thread kicking themself

I sure hope so... some of these guys need a good swift kick to knock some sense into them.

#28 8 years ago

That didn't take long.

#29 8 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

some of these guys need a good swift kick to knock some sense into them.

send me the guys info that you sold it to and I will call him to take care of it. Poor guy could have saved himself $500 by waiting another month or 2... Possible he just "wanted it now" and it was worth the extra $500 to him.

Thank goodness it was not a pinsider that was ignorant to the new run happening so soon. Hate to see a good person get taken advantage of by their own iggnorance.

#30 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Hate to see a good person get taken advantage of by their own iggnorance.

I do feel bad... now if you excuse me I've got to get back to work.

ptg00763124.jpgptg00763124.jpg

#31 8 years ago

Ok...that one got me!

#32 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

send me the guys info that you sold it to and I will call him to take care of it. Poor guy could have saved himself $500 by waiting another month or 2... Possible he just "wanted it now" and it was worth the extra $500 to him.
Thank goodness it was not a pinsider that was ignorant to the new run happening so soon. Hate to see a good person get taken advantage of by their own iggnorance.

So your saying you can get premiums for $6200? Is that shipped? Sounds to good to be true?

#33 8 years ago

$6700 is in the realm of regional sales especially if one wasn't there. The detraction sucks, with promises of lowball vaporware (I.e. lowball speculation based upon future games not yet in stock).

Disappointing.

#34 8 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

So your saying you can get premiums for $6200? Is that shipped? Sounds to good to be true?

You could get them for $6200 less than 6 months ago. But a combination of people blabbing about the prices of the good guys in combination with bi*ching from the gouging dealers has resulted in closer across the board pricing mandated by Stern. People love the so-called free market until it hurts their bottom line. And then they're all for price fixing.

#35 8 years ago

If the game is sold end the market listing

#36 8 years ago
Quoted from Chrizg:

If the game is sold end the market listing

When picked up this weekend I will end it. Until then let the fun begin!

#37 8 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

Yea right? I called around distros and asked tons people what they paid and general price was 6400-6800 .

#38 8 years ago

lol. You're awesome, Whysnow.

#39 8 years ago

Waaaaait a minute, I just GOT it, this game was "maybe" marked up by a ~few~ hundred dollars as you could buy it NOW and pick up today instead of waiting 2 months'ish to hopefully get an order from a distributor.

I get whysnow/s frustration as he knows what people should do best with their money...........hows that Predator playing?

#40 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Waaaaait a minute, I just GOT it, this game was "maybe" marked up by a ~few~ hundred dollars as you could buy it NOW and pick up today instead of waiting 2 months'ish to hopefully get an order from a distributor.
I get whysnow/s frustration as he knows what people should do best with their money...........hows that Predator playing?

Shots fired

#41 8 years ago

ok, so wait an f-in minute... did I get taken advantage of since I paid 7300.00 for twd:prem a little over a month ago? and teekee is like 15 minutes from me.... (ouch, slaps forehead!)

#42 8 years ago
Quoted from fxdwg:

ok, so wait an f-in minute... did I get taken advantage of since I paid 7300.00 for twd:prem a little over a month ago? and teekee is like 15 minutes from me.... (ouch, slaps forehead!)

Nope. $600 to not have to buy from Teekee is a bargain! Some people pay much more!

#43 8 years ago

Wait a minute, am I detecting some here?

Bump for a sold game!

#44 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Nicely said.. Not sure why he gives a shit that TK made a few bucks, if I didn't want to wait (And I normally don't!), I'd pay the extra and it should'nt matter two shits to anyone anyways... Like you said CF, at least my "$500" is playing something right NOW!!!

#45 8 years ago

Where is this Stern newsletter?

#46 8 years ago
Quoted from Barron:

Where is this Stern newsletter?

you obviously have not paid your pinside gold membership renewal (They all come due on Dec 1; something about the Netherlands fiscal year).

#47 8 years ago
Quoted from Lefman:

Not sure why he gives a shit that TK made a few bucks

I dont care if Tony makes a few bucks, just helping to let other pinsiders know that they could save a few bucks and also buy direct from an authorized dealer if they are able to wait a couple months.

Tony has been flipping games for a long time and makes a business of it, nothing new with that. Some people are willing to pay a premium to have a game sooner and nothing wrong with that. Others may not know that the game is being rerun and prices will be at normal levels if they wait; nothing wrong with me making sure those that are atleast lurking on Pinside know that.

#48 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

classier than flipping NIB pins
I see nothing wrong with letting other pinsiders (ones that may be casual readers) know that TWD is being run again in early 2016 and that this price is quite a bit more than what they will be able to get the same game for shipped direct to them from a legit distributor.
We are a community here and are supposed to help each other out then we something off.

Then start a new thread and do it there. All you do is whine and b!tch and moan about every single for sale thread on Pinside. Get over yourself. Your market is not the worlds market, Your limited budget is not everyone's limited budget, your motivation for buying and selling is not everyone else's motivation. Live and let live, mind your own business. How about you start a thread called Whysnows' Am I getting the correct deal thread where people whom actually want your opinion can go to see if they are getting the LOWEST Whysnow "the price police" price and stay out of other's threads.

#49 8 years ago
Quoted from kporter946286:

stay out of other's threads.

you seem to not understand that this is a discussion forum. If ANYBODY wants to avoid a discussion in their FS advert, then they can click the magic button when placing it which prevents an actual thread attached to the advert. Tony likes the bumping on his FS threads and has said so many times; guessing that is part of his sales tactic.

I know at least 2 people were thankful I posted as they shot me a PM saying thanks for the heads up. I also directed them to where they can hear for themselves that TWD is being run on the line again soon.

While you may have no concern or find value in the community aspect of pinball and pinside, I do. Because of that I see no problem in letting others know when a NIB game can be found for cheaper elsewhere. At least this time it appears to have helped a pinsider or 2 out and the sale had to go through clist instead.

#50 8 years ago

Go with Titan they are the best and a Pintastic sponsor!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 26.95
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

There are 65 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-the-walking-dead-premle-stern-2014-2015 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.