Topic Stats

• 50 posts
  • 24 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Multiballmaniac1
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

5E8BDC7F-6D1A-4EAB-A502-5233E3874452 (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 2 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 6,100 (Firm)

Price is firm

for sale

For sale: The Walking Dead (Premium/LE)

Added: April 3rd, 2018 Ended: April 14th, 2018
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Item description

6100 firm
800 plays
Bicycle girl light mod
No trades
I have original box and packing

Item photos

5E8BDC7F-6D1A-4EAB-A502-5233E3874452 (resized).jpeg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Northfield, MA, US

Seller insights

These are Multiballmaniac1's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Multiballmaniac1's stats page

#2 2 years ago

Easy exit only two stairs..

#3 2 years ago

No trades. Sorry

#4 2 years ago

Coming to the Allentown show in May, by chance?

#5 2 years ago
Quoted from brucipher:

Coming to the Allentown show in May, by chance?

No sir...sorry. About to lower price possibly

#6 2 years ago

You're killing me with this price drop! Anyway, bump for a good deal. (I suppose the bump would have been more effective if I had waited more than 11 minutes after the last post)

#7 2 years ago

This is a tasty deal.

#8 2 years ago

Has cleland pg13 code on it now

#9 2 years ago
Quoted from ezeltmann:

This is a tasty deal.

Scrumptious deal.

#10 2 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

Has cleland pg13 code on it now

What is that?

#11 2 years ago

I have this game and love it! This is a great deal. I don't think they are making TWD premium games any longer. I don't know the seller but the fact that he is selling this makes me wonder.

#12 2 years ago
Quoted from ttown:

I have this game and love it! This is a great deal. I don't think they are making TWD premium games any longer. I don't know the seller but the fact that he is selling this makes me wonder.

Need the money. Simple as that. Bought it from Automated Services October 2017. I can’t believe nobody had claimed it yet.

#13 2 years ago

Custom call outs by characters from show added in to original code. It’s bad ass.

#14 2 years ago

Need the money. Simple as that. Bought it from Automated Services October 2017. I can’t believe nobody had claimed it yet.

Price is really good. Timing is bad. Between Allentown coming up, Iron Maiden reveal, ACNC reveal, TNA polpularity, and CGC upcoming reveal, there's a lot of tied up pinball money. If you can hold out a little longer, it should sell. I'd be headed over, if I didn't already own the game. GLWTS

#15 2 years ago
Quoted from Capinball:

Price is really good. Timing is bad. Between Allentown coming up, Iron Maiden reveal, ACNC reveal, TNA polpularity, and CGC upcoming reveal, there's a lot of tied up pinball money. If you can hold out a little longer, it should sell. I'd be headed over, if I didn't already own the game. GLWTS

Yeah bad timing. I may just keep.

#16 2 years ago

It’s only been for sale for a day.. Someone will buy it for your asking price

#17 2 years ago
Quoted from chubtoad13:

It’s only been for sale for a day.. Someone will buy it for your asking price

Buy this game or get bit.

#18 2 years ago

Step outside, you risk your life. - Hershel Greene.

#19 2 years ago

I'd buy it if I was closer. Keep it listed, it will sell.

#20 2 years ago

I need like 6 years for my kid to grow up so shes not afraid of this....hit me up in 2024!

#21 2 years ago

You might have even had a bidding war in Madison.

#22 2 years ago
Quoted from iloveplywood:

You might have even had a bidding war in Madison.

I might have to just throw it in my truck and bring it out there.

#23 2 years ago

I'm still contemplating. I've never watched the show. Wonder if that will matter. I have never played one either. Is it fast or slow. More like Iron man or lotr?

#24 2 years ago
Quoted from Strummy:

I'm still contemplating. I've never watched the show. Wonder if that will matter. I have never played one either. Is it fast or slow. More like Iron man or lotr?

I never watched the show either. Then I watched it and had to have the game. It’s fast and brutal, but as most say, you can’t get enough of it even though it kicks your butt.

#25 2 years ago

If I did not just get a pro 2 weeks ago I would be all over this.

I think the pro is awesome and can only imagine he awesome a premium would be.

#26 2 years ago

I never watched the show either. Then I watched it and had to have the game. It’s fast and brutal, but as most say, you can’t get enough of it even though it kicks your butt.

Shit! I'm looking for a fast paced, ass kicking game.

#27 2 years ago

Mine is never leaving! Someone grab this deal, Code is AMAZING and still gets more on occasion....

#28 2 years ago

This is too cheap. Somebody will take advantage of it. I wouldn't worry. Previous poster is correct. No longer in production. These will only get rarer from here on out.

#29 2 years ago

Mine is the lowest priced.

#30 2 years ago

This game essentially has 3 wizard modes.

Horde , Siege and Last Man Standing , listed in order of difficulty to achieve.

There are so many alternate sound packages , that it will blow your mind if you aren't aware of them.

Not sure why i care so much except , TWD is the greatest game Stern will ever make. But i also said that about Spider-Man

#31 2 years ago
Quoted from ezeltmann:

This game essentially has 3 wizard modes.
Horde , Siege and Last Man Standing , listed in order of difficulty to achieve.

Actually four if you include Terminus. For me the difficulty to reach order would be Horde, Terminus, Last Man Standing, and Siege.

#32 2 years ago

We need one in Denver at that price.

Glws

#33 2 years ago

Dont forget Bloodbath yall!

#34 2 years ago

TWD Prem/LE is an amazing pin. Borg and Lyman have both acknowledged how TWD is an improved MET; high praise. Great price and GLWS

#35 2 years ago
Quoted from Charliew65:

Dont forget Bloodbath yall!

I love bloodbath mode!

#36 2 years ago

I want this game, I just can't spend that much right now.

#37 2 years ago
Quoted from Monk:

I want this game, I just can't spend that much right now.

Get a second job at Heid's...

#38 2 years ago

Would be on this if you were closer. 2 hours away - just an issue of finding 4 hours to spare.

#39 2 years ago
Quoted from ezeltmann:

There are so many alternate sound packages , that it will blow your mind if you aren't aware of them.

Excuse the hijack, which is one is better? Ideally with the original tv music. I know there is one with John Wick music and stuff.

#40 2 years ago

i am biased , cause i make my own .. but cleland has the most popular , which is why i now offer my music replacements with his voices ..

MY STUFF :

TOOL . BEAVIS AND BUTTHEAD WITH SLAYER , EVIL DEAD2 and combinations of cleland voices /tool / slayer.

Try them all when u get bored. Adds value to the purchase.

#41 2 years ago

It’s gonna be a bloodbath.

#42 2 years ago

Buy this not Iron Maiden

#43 2 years ago

Very surprised this hasn't sold yet, great game and good price. Liked my premium so much I upgraded to a LE. GLWS

#44 2 years ago

People are dumb. This is one of the best ever made. Right up there w/ AC/DC/met. You should keep it and sell something else

#45 2 years ago
Quoted from joegeno:

People are dumb. This is one of the best ever made. Right up there w/ AC/DC/met. You should keep it and sell something else

I personally feel its way better than ACDC, I have both... Great price , good luck with sale.

#46 2 years ago

Sold

#48 2 years ago

Snooze ya lose

#49 2 years ago

Damn I just bought a Houdini and put a deposit on Alice cooper. I would have totally bought this.

#50 2 years ago
Quoted from joegeno:

Lmao.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside