21A144B6-B0A7-4627-A44C-3E1C7BF7BE16 (resized).jpeg
E5BE56F7-3C05-4C69-9532-003CFF9F125C (resized).jpeg
E587F57D-3E69-470D-BCCA-A118BAC13E19 (resized).jpeg
604B4DE1-0622-4380-9287-A54F38D9766A (resized).jpeg
05E83345-03EA-4283-BE0E-8A4FC54B8CB7 (resized).jpeg
Thank_God_Its_Doomsday (resized).jpg
IMG_1055 (resized).JPEG
IMG_0956 (resized).JPEG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 5 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: The Walking Dead (Premium/LE) with Color DMD

Added: 2019-03-11 23:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 3 times (June 15th, 2020) • Ended: July 30th, 2020
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

1 Pinsider added this ad to their favorites.

Price

$ 8,250 (OBO)

Open for offers

Item description

Very good condition TWD LE (there are just a few scratches on the back of the machine hardly noticeable). Comes with topper, color DMD, biker girl mod and shaker motor. Plays are incorrect since I updated firmware With Cleland. The well walker switch was replaced and works fine. Otherwise very good hardcore playing condition. No trades please.

Item photos

604B4DE1-0622-4380-9287-A54F38D9766A (resized).jpeg
E587F57D-3E69-470D-BCCA-A118BAC13E19 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1055 (resized).JPEG
E5BE56F7-3C05-4C69-9532-003CFF9F125C (resized).jpeg
IMG_0956 (resized).JPEG
21A144B6-B0A7-4627-A44C-3E1C7BF7BE16 (resized).jpeg
5B206964-2AF3-4952-993C-9A45A49084A5 (resized).jpeg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Oneangrymo's market stats.

gold Seller

Oneangrymo has Pinside Gold seller status!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Oneangrymo's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Meridian charter Township, MI, US

#4 5 years ago

I'm not buying the 28 plays picture based on the number of divots in the play field and the fact that half of the Well Walker's sticker is missing.

#5 5 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

I'm not buying the 28 plays picture based on the number of divots in the play field and the fact that half of the Well Walker's sticker is missing.

yes of course that is not correct. After I installed the firmware, it reset it. There is no sticker missing. What sticker are you talking about?

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

yes of course that is not correct. After I installed the firmware, it reset it. There is no sticker missing. What sticker are you talking about?

If someone didn't know any better, they might think that since you specifically went into the menu and navigated to "Total Plays" that you are advertising that the game only has 28 plays. That's what I thought until I started looking at the pictures.

Anyway, the sticker at the base of the Well Walker. The ring at the bottom.

#7 5 years ago

Under the well walker there is a sticker around what would be his waste where the ball hits. Mine looked like this one around the 600-700 games played mark and then I took it off completely.

#8 5 years ago

Ok, I'll ask it:

Why a $1000 increase in price since last August?

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/68280

#9 5 years ago

General question...besides backglass/cab art, what else is different over the premium?

#10 5 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

General question...besides backglass/cab art, what else is different over the premium?

Brownish Armor. I think that's it.

#11 5 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Brownish Armor. I think that's it.

Pretty sure it has an actual back glass and not the traditional translite.

#12 5 years ago

11k by xmiss

#13 5 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

If someone didn't know any better, they might think that since you specifically went into the menu and navigated to "Total Plays" that you are advertising that the game only has 28 plays. That's what I thought until I started looking at the pictures.
Anyway, the sticker at the base of the Well Walker. The ring at the bottom.

Fixed it in the posting description. I still dont know what sticker.. but whatever. If someone wants the machine they want it, I dont think one stupid sticker is going to make them think twice
Thanks

#14 5 years ago

can't wait to see what all the cheap bastards are offering.

#15 5 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

can't wait to see what all the cheap bastards are offering.

Username checks out!

#16 5 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

Ok, I'll ask it:

Shalimar Florida? Shalimar is an INdian restaraunt here in East Lansing.. it sucks.

#17 5 years ago

I'll join in for this ride ...

#18 5 years ago
Thank_God_Its_Doomsday (resized).jpgThank_God_Its_Doomsday (resized).jpg
#19 5 years ago

The LE has the shaker motor, brown trim , mirrored backglass, different cabinet art over the premium. I think thats about it. The topper , art blades and zombie shooter by stern was an additional option.

#20 5 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

Ok, I'll ask it:

Pinflation

#21 5 years ago

Hey dont blame me, blame Trump. According to him I "make too much" for itemized deductions.

#22 5 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Hey dont blame me, blame Trump. According to him I "make too much" for itemized deductions.

Man .. this forum is too serious.

#24 5 years ago

Damn, pinflation is getting out of hand. The price just increased $500.

#25 5 years ago

Is this one or two pins?

#26 5 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Is this one or two pins?

Two I’ll include this pin too, u can wear it on ur shirt !

05E83345-03EA-4283-BE0E-8A4FC54B8CB7 (resized).jpeg05E83345-03EA-4283-BE0E-8A4FC54B8CB7 (resized).jpeg

#27 5 years ago

Beautiful, sought-after game! I sincerely hope you find your buyer soon.

Still, FWIW, I bought a beautiful example of TWDLE one year ago with c. 600 plays and the topper for $7.2K. I put about fifty plays on it, then got spooked that I had too much coin tied up in a pinball and promptly sold it to a local collector for $7.2K. I resolved to find a Premium instead, and that has kept me tuned in to the market for the last year. It seems to me that a HUO LE in stock trim with topper has fetched, on average, between $7.2K and $7.5K. Suggesting that "pinflation" or tax brackets has pushed the value of this particular example to $9.5K seems misguided. And, really, pinflation is offset by simple time-related devaluation. This title is now four years old, etc. Obviously, pins fetch what the market will bear. For all I know, there is just the right eager collector hunting for a TWDLE in your region right now and he will pony up the premium price to have your game. If he's *not* there - or anywhere - you'll be waiting a while at that price. FWIW.

#28 5 years ago

Pretty sure no Stern LEs have appreciated since ACDC BIBLE.

3 weeks later
#29 4 years ago

If the price was realistic I'd be talking to you about buying. But you're $2.5k over market based on recent sales.

1 year later
#30 3 years ago

#31 3 years ago

This thread has 1 year's worth of dust caked on it. You really needed to share this to bring it back to life?

#32 3 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

This thread has 1 year's worth of dust caked on it. You really needed to share this to bring it back to life?

Sorry, I should have looked closer! My bad!!

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-the-walking-dead-premium-le-16?hl=oneangrymo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.