IMG_3866_(resized).JPG
IMG_3862_(resized).JPG
IMG_3861_(resized).JPG
IMG_3874_(resized).JPG
IMG_3872_(resized).JPG
IMG_3870_(resized).JPG
IMG_3873_(resized).JPG
IMG_3855_(resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: The Sopranos (Stern, 2005)

Added: 2016-03-15 02:47:52 UTC • Ended: April 13th, 2016
Condition: Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean

0 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

$ 2,500 (Firm)

Price is firm

Item description

Playfield is in good condition except for a very small chip behind the drop target. Very minor. All LED's. The cabinet has been scraped on the right side of the backbox. Other than that, just normal wear and tear that would be expected on the cabinet of a game thats been on route.

Item photos

IMG_3855_(resized).JPG
IMG_3873_(resized).JPG
IMG_3870_(resized).JPG
IMG_3872_(resized).JPG
IMG_3874_(resized).JPG
IMG_3861_(resized).JPG
IMG_3862_(resized).JPG
IMG_3866_(resized).JPG
IMG_3877_(resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are BradKreisler's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to BradKreisler's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and indicated the game eventually sold for $ 2,500

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

St. Louis, MO, US

2 weeks later
#2 8 years ago

I've replied to all PM's. If I missed anyone please let me know.
Thanks,
Brad

#3 7 years ago

Reduced to $2800

#4 7 years ago

Wow -- nice price! That would be gone quickly in the NW I think.. although not that many people seem to know how fun Sopranos is to play.. I think it's an under-rated pin for sure, no matter if you are familiar with the show or not.

#5 7 years ago

This looks like a great deal. The game looks to be in good shape. Just curious if there is something wrong with it, I really cant believe it has not sold yet?

#6 7 years ago

The only thing wrong is that this isn't within a day's drive of me, or I'd already have picked it up.

#7 7 years ago

This seems to be a great price, i cant understand why it has not sold already.

#8 7 years ago

Chicago area? PM me

#9 7 years ago

Wow Sopranos is a low production machine and that is the best price I've ever seen on one! It is a SUPER fun game. I'd say good luck with the sale - but it's gona be gone quick!

#10 7 years ago

I'd so buy this if you were local. Good deal.

#11 7 years ago

Should have sold by now. GLWS!!

#12 7 years ago

I'm in Southern Illinois near St. Louis. Yea not sure why its still here but it is...

#13 7 years ago
Quoted from BradKreisler:

I'm in Southern Illinois near St. Louis. Yea not sure why its still here but it is...

I think it must just be suffering from Ghost Busters itis. Lots of pins up for sale ATM - and like you I'm shocked it's still available. I'd love to have that title - it's on my wishlist - but I need to make room before I buy more

#14 7 years ago

Brad, I'll be going to cppinball in the next week or so, if you get a Chicago buyer, I can bring it up to me and save them half of the trip. Let me know if I can help

Buy with confidence from Brad

#15 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinterest:

I think it must just be suffering from Ghost Busters itis. Lots of pins up for sale ATM - and like you I'm shocked it's still available.

I was thinking the same thing. Soft market at the moment-may be the ideal time to purchase used pins at a good price.

Show me the fu*#ing money-Bump

#16 7 years ago

anyone heading from St Louis to the Allentown Show? Been looking for one but the damn shipping (through STI) kills it...

#17 7 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

anyone heading from St Louis to the Allentown Show? Been looking for one but the damn shipping (through STI) kills it...

Took the words right outta my mouth. I'm second in line for that.

#18 7 years ago

Ok, if we're at that point, I'm down for a driving-my-way query too. Anyone driving to NWPAS in few weeks? You should, it's worth it! $200 to bring this with for me.

#19 7 years ago

Market is very soft. Very hard to sell anything at the moment. This is a great price for a fun pin.

#20 7 years ago

WHY can't this be closer...

#21 7 years ago

While I'll work with whom ever wants to come by to pick it up, I'm hoping for the buyer to see it in person if possible so they are happy. Its the only game I have thats been on route so I want to avoid picky people who are expecting a HUO condition pin as its certainly not priced that way.

#22 7 years ago

Wow!! With all the stupid pricing on games now days, I am really shocked this is still for sale. Very tempted to make the drive down this weekend. You local guys are missing a really fair price on a fun machine.

#23 7 years ago

I'm starting to imagine a road trip too. Somebody buy this already, I don' t need to be driving this far, even though I've done the Chicago-Seattle run in 36 hours before.

#24 7 years ago
Quoted from HighVoltage:

...even though I've done the Chicago-Seattle run in 36 hours before.

How far in that in parsecs?

#25 7 years ago
Quoted from HighVoltage:

I'm starting to imagine a road trip too. Somebody buy this already, I don' t need to be driving this far, even though I've done the Chicago-Seattle run in 36 hours before.

That's crazy. How much caffiene did that involve?

#26 7 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

That's crazy. How much caffiene did that involve?

Free rambling bump for a great game.

It was not a pleasant trip, except for stopping in the badlands to take a break and do a little hike. The worst was driving through the Rockies in the middle of the night in stormy weather. Those winding roads really need some more embedded reflectors: some areas had none. I stopped at the last rest stop before the Rockies to sleep before the last leg, but I think I was wired and adrenalined up from driving so intensely for so long, I couldn't even relax and sleep, so I just finished it off. No caffeine.

#27 7 years ago

Would have made a better story if you did it all for a pinball -- and that's why you need to go pick this sopranos up haha that's a crazy long drive.. Bad enough without a Rocky Mountain storm thrown in!

#28 7 years ago

If someone is making the drive to STL bring something cool and maybe I'll buy it Just PM me

#29 7 years ago

Reduced to $2500. Someone come buy this already.

#30 7 years ago

Someone bring it to PATZ and I will! With that Dexter pic not sure I want to make a trip that far!!

#31 7 years ago

Brad - just sent you an e-mail. John

#32 7 years ago

Somebody grab this. I took a look at it the other day, and it is in great shape. Exactly as described. If I didn't have so much wrapped up in a hopefully pending Lebowski I'd have claimed it already. Deal was so good I had to look, but I've got no business picking up another one right now space or money wise. Timing is off for me, but that is someone else's gain. Don't see a ton of these let alone at $2500. Deal with confidence.

#33 7 years ago

PM Sent

#34 7 years ago

Damn good price on a damn good game

#35 7 years ago

PM sent.

#36 7 years ago

At this price I might just buy it incase mine goes down ill have an immediate backup.
Can't believe this is still available.

#37 7 years ago

bump for a patient seller, who keeps putting up with my false starts
If Stl-Madison was NOT so far and/or I wasn't so lazy...

#38 7 years ago

Sold!

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-the-sopranos-stern-2005-2014 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.