Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Lermods
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 17 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_3937 (resized).JPG
IMG_3953 (resized).JPG
IMG_3952 (resized).JPG
IMG_3951 (resized).JPG
IMG_3950 (resized).JPG
IMG_3949 (resized).JPG
IMG_3948 (resized).JPG
IMG_3947 (resized).JPG
IMG_3946 (resized).JPG
IMG_3945 (resized).JPG
IMG_3944 (resized).JPG
IMG_3943 (resized).JPG
IMG_3942 (resized).JPG
IMG_3941 (resized).JPG
IMG_3940 (resized).JPG
IMG_3939 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 2 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 3,000 (OBO)

Open for offers

for sale

For sale: The Sopranos

Added: April 11th, 2017 Ended: April 15th, 2017
Condition: Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean

Item description

Good evening Pinside,

The next game on the block is The Sopranos. I got the game as a fun project, and I feel like I gave her the proper treatment. It was a bit of a dog when I picked it up, but now it's a great player. Here's what I've done/added:
- NVRAM
- Red shooter rod
- New shooter rod springs
- Backbox LED from Lermods
- Pinbits set
- Brand new coin door
- Lollipop rails
- Superbands on flippers
- Titan slings and post
- Replaced the DMD
- Red DMD filter
- 4 new super shiny pinballs
- Replaced all burnt out bulbs
- Replaced boat drop target (and have additional spare)
- Installed shooter protector

Now, the bad:
- Dock plastic is broken, though it's not terribly noticeable thanks to the Pinbits protectors
- The lollipop rails don't cover all the wear, so there's some white still present. Still a huge improvement.
- The safe is fully functional, but has taken a fair beating.
- Has some wear and tear from being on route

I've listed it at $3,875 because that's the Pinside "suggested" price, though I'm open to suggestions. I'm also open to trades for similarly valued games, but cash is always king.

Feel free to hit me up with any questions.

Thanks!
- Matt

Item photos

IMG_3948 (resized).JPG
IMG_3938 (resized).JPG
IMG_3939 (resized).JPG
IMG_3940 (resized).JPG
IMG_3941 (resized).JPG
IMG_3942 (resized).JPG
IMG_3943 (resized).JPG
IMG_3944 (resized).JPG
IMG_3945 (resized).JPG
IMG_3946 (resized).JPG
IMG_3947 (resized).JPG
IMG_3949 (resized).JPG
IMG_3950 (resized).JPG
IMG_3951 (resized).JPG
IMG_3952 (resized).JPG
IMG_3953 (resized).JPG
IMG_3937 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Seller contributed to Pinside for selling this item!

Item location

Watertown, MA, US

Seller insights

These are BeaglePuss's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to BeaglePuss's stats page

#2 2 years ago

Dropped the price by $475. I'm thinking the pinside suggested price was a little generous...

Feel free to shoot me an offer, cash or trade.

#3 2 years ago

Dropped another $400. Seems like I was waaaaaaaay off on the price.

$3,000 should be more realistic judging by the messages I've received. I'm super open to trades (B/W for the most part), so feel free to let me know what you have.

I appreciate the suggestions and feedback.

#4 2 years ago

I think at $3K this is under priced. The best thing to do when you get a Sopranos is to change the default preset to hard. It introduces some repetition, but the shots on this game are really killer and plenty fun to hit over and over. It's a fast playing game with a great theme, the playfield is almost exactly the same as Monster Bash.

Between moving up the ranks, playing the episodes, and completing all the requirements for the wizard mode, there is a lot to do on this game.

Quoted from BeaglePuss:

Dropped another $400. Seems like I was waaaaaaaay off on the price.
$3,000 should be more realistic judging by the messages I've received. I'm super open to trades (B/W for the most part), so feel free to let me know what you have.
I appreciate the suggestions and feedback.

#5 2 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

I think at $3K this is under priced. The best thing to do when you get a Sopranos is to change the default preset to hard. It introduces some repetition, but the shots on this game are really killer and plenty fun to hit over and over. It's a fast playing game with a great theme, the playfield is almost exactly the same as Monster Bash.
Between moving up the ranks, playing the episodes, and completing all the requirements for the wizard mode, there is a lot to do on this game.

Thanks my man! I've gotten a ton of interest now that I've reduced the price. I was genuinely unaware of the market for the game. You just don't see a ton of them for sale. It seems like the "suggested" price was more in-tune with HUO examples.

While this is definitely a players game, it's no beater and would make a great addition for a pinsider looking to add a reasonably priced Sopranos to their lineup.

#6 2 years ago

3k is to cheap...

#7 2 years ago

3k is very fair, little undervslued, but Yes, $4k+ realm are super nice examples generally. Super underrated game for some reason -- ranking up is awesome, has colordmd rom out which looks great, good music and callouts, and the modes and multi ball all fun. Really gets crazy to stack multis and get the rank cranking up to underboss

#8 2 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

3k is to cheap...

Game is pending..... For $2,800!

I'd rather it be under priced than overpriced.

#9 2 years ago

Where are u guys seeing that 3k for a routed sopranos is too cheap? Show me a game like this one that sold for more. Huo very nice games are going for 3400-3800. 3k is priced pretty fair, maybe a little high, for a routed sopranos based on his description. Beaglepuss is a good dude, buy with confidence.

Edit: I see it is now sale pending, priced fairly.

#10 2 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Huo very nice games are going for 3400-3800. 3k is priced pretty fair, maybe a little high, for a routed sopranos.

I think Derek and Allen sold huo examples around 4-5k last year. Sadly prices are up on all machines.

#11 2 years ago

Those are outrageous prices for a sopranos and puts it in tspp territory, and it's half the game of a tspp. Sopranos is typically priced more like rbion mid 3k for huo, 3k routed +/- a few hundred either way.

#12 2 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

I think Derek and Allen sold huo examples around 4-5k last year. Sadly prices are up on all machines.

If HUO examples are 4-5, this one is priced fairly at $3,000 obo.

At $2,800, someone is getting a decent deal and I'm freeing up some space. Sounds good to me.

#13 2 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

If HUO examples are 4-5, this one is priced fairly at $3,000 obo.
At $2,800, someone is getting a decent deal and I'm freeing up some space. Sounds good to me.

That sounds fair to me. If I didn't just drive out your way a few months ago for a machine, I would have definitely considered it.

#14 2 years ago

Show me a game like this one that sold for less than the $2,800 he took.

Quoted from Lermods:

Where are u guys seeing that 3k for a routed sopranos is too cheap? Show me a game like this one that sold for more.

#15 2 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Show me a game like this one that sold for less than the $2,800 he took.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/32230

A lot of unsold ones in the archive.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside