Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.
$ 3,000 (OBO)
Open for offers
Added: April 11th, 2017
Ended: April 15th, 2017
Condition: Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean
Good evening Pinside,
The next game on the block is The Sopranos. I got the game as a fun project, and I feel like I gave her the proper treatment. It was a bit of a dog when I picked it up, but now it's a great player. Here's what I've done/added:
- Red shooter rod
- New shooter rod springs
- Backbox LED from Lermods
- Pinbits set
- Brand new coin door
- Lollipop rails
- Superbands on flippers
- Titan slings and post
- Replaced the DMD
- Red DMD filter
- 4 new super shiny pinballs
- Replaced all burnt out bulbs
- Replaced boat drop target (and have additional spare)
- Installed shooter protector
Now, the bad:
- Dock plastic is broken, though it's not terribly noticeable thanks to the Pinbits protectors
- The lollipop rails don't cover all the wear, so there's some white still present. Still a huge improvement.
- The safe is fully functional, but has taken a fair beating.
- Has some wear and tear from being on route
I've listed it at $3,875 because that's the Pinside "suggested" price, though I'm open to suggestions. I'm also open to trades for similarly valued games, but cash is always king.
Feel free to hit me up with any questions.
Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!
The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.
Seller contributed to Pinside for selling this item!