• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

BA48325F-267C-463E-8720-6E4E2DF59EBD (resized).jpeg
30653 (resized).jpeg
30652 (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has expired, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 2 years ago

EXPIRED

Expired ad

This ad has expired and was removed from the MarketPlace. The owner has been requested to end their ad, so it can be archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: The Sopranos

Added: 2021-09-01 19:54:40 UTC
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

#2 2 years ago

Goddammit dude.

#3 2 years ago

Dang dude, since you're asking top dollar, you gotta put up some nice pics and a detailed rundown. Help people understand the asking price.

#4 2 years ago

Another tip would be clean the glass.

#5 2 years ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

Dang dude, since you're asking top dollar, you gotta put up some nice pics and a detailed rundown. Help people understand the asking price.

That still won't help me understand the asking price.

#6 2 years ago

Terrible pictures and nothing in the person’s profile. Must be a rookie trying to sell obviously.

#7 2 years ago

Wrong legs

#8 2 years ago

Great game. Terrible price!!

#9 2 years ago

Get the fuck outta here....

#10 2 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Get the fuck outta here....

Boom! Fa get about it

#11 2 years ago

Heeeey, you could buy a lot of baked ziti for 7 large!

#12 2 years ago

somewhere in the world, there's a WPC game with Stern legs on it.

#13 2 years ago

Damn! I remember an ad for this same same title on CL 10 years ago with 10 years of less game play and moves of course, for $2800. Comic books and pinball machines are my two favorite hobby's they have gone way out of control, I'm hearing with a lot of things. I'm still down on upgrading my JP, until a new Pinball title hits. Great to be in both worlds!

#14 2 years ago
Quoted from Donnyman:

Damn! I remember an ad for this same same title on CL 10 years ago with 10 years of less game play and moves of course, for $2800. Comic books and pinball machines are my two favorite hobby's they have gone way out of control, I'm hearing with a lot of things. I'm still down on upgrading my JP, until a new Pinball title hits. Great to be in both worlds!

Yup, I’m involved in a lot of hobbies too, everything is out of control and has been since the pandemic started. All collectibles are in huge demand. I hope it ends one of these years.

#15 2 years ago

Bless your little heart.

#16 2 years ago
Quoted from Donnyman:

Don't let this ad fool you. He ain't selling this for $7K.

#17 2 years ago

Hemisphere has a "brand new" and "never played" Sopranos coming soon. No price listed but do you guys think hemisphere will get $7k?

#18 2 years ago
BA48325F-267C-463E-8720-6E4E2DF59EBD (resized).jpegBA48325F-267C-463E-8720-6E4E2DF59EBD (resized).jpeg
#19 2 years ago

I would sell mine for 6k and I will throw in free shipping from Alaska.

#20 2 years ago
Quoted from Donnyman:

lol at comparing prices from 10 years ago in this hobby. It's drastically changed in the past 3 years let alone 10 years. Not saying Sopranos is a 7K game but it surely isn't a $2800 game either. It is the game I get asked the most if I would consider selling when someone sees it in the background of my for sale ads. However mine is never leaving because my significant other would kill me if I ever sold it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 24.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 12.95
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 8.50
Hardware
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has expired, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-the-sopranos-59 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.