(Topic ID: 161516)

For sale: The Simpsons Pinball Party (Stern, 2003)

By CrazyLevi

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 41 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by CrazyLevi
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 13 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 3 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 3,725

for sale

For sale: The Simpsons Pinball Party (Stern, 2003)

Added: June 6th, 2016 Ended: July 15th, 2016
Condition: Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean

Item description

Sold

Routed game built in 2003 Has new lollipop rails installed.

Super nice playfield, plays nicely with no issues, shopped not too long ago. Full LEDs.

Has start button wear and the usual flipper button wear. Cabinet is very nice otherwise with new lollipop rails

Item photos

image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller ended this ad but did not submit a final sales price into our price database.

Seller contributed to Pinside for selling this item!

Item location

New York, NY, US

Seller insights

These are CrazyLevi's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to CrazyLevi's stats page

#2 3 years ago

Wow I really wish you were closer. Every TSPP that comes up for sale near me is loaded with ridiculous mods and has a ludicrous asking price because of that. This is exactly what I'm looking for.

#3 3 years ago

Agreed, would love to add this to my collection if you were closer

#4 3 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

Wow I really wish you were closer. Every TSPP that comes up for sale near me is loaded with ridiculous mods and has a ludicrous asking price because of that. This is exactly what I'm looking for.

Jump in your van champ! It's only a few hundred miles and Levi is a cool dude so well worth the trip. Ask him nice and he might let you crash in his arcade overnight.

rd

#5 3 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Jump in your van champ! It's only a few hundred miles and Levi is a cool dude so well worth the trip. Ask him nice and he might let you crash in his arcade overnight.
rd

I'm afraid the ol' Trailblazer will have me crash somewhere long before his arcade.

#6 3 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

rd

Thanks for the kind words and free intercontinental bump!

#8 3 years ago

Surprised this is still available. I'd absolutely be making the drive at this price if I didn't buy mine last year.

Had no idea what it was to know a game's a keeper until I took mine in. If you're a fan of the show, TSPP is pretty much unbeatable.

2 weeks later
#10 3 years ago

Any other broken plastics beside the sling shot ones and the one in front of the pop bumper? Any idea how many plays? I'm in new York till saturday might have to bring a pin home with me.

#11 3 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Any other broken plastics beside the sling shot ones? Any idea how many plays? I'm in new York till saturday might have to bring a pin home with me.

I didn't see any other broken plastics. I have no idea how many plays it has on it and wouldn't trust audits on a 13-year old machine.

If you want to come by and check the game out Saturday early afternoon or Sunday any time let me know.

#12 3 years ago

Wow, even your right-side plastic seems to be intact. That's rare.

1 week later
1 week later
#14 3 years ago

I got something in and I need space.

Price bump at $3775.

#15 3 years ago

Why the hell hasn't this sold bump?!

#16 3 years ago
Quoted from dontfeed:

Seriously! even gave it a cool rockland pinball-style oddball price!

#17 3 years ago
Quoted from dontfeed:

It is odd. maybe summer lull combined with price difference on routed to HUO is never a big difference on this title?

#18 3 years ago

Damn wish I was closer

#19 3 years ago

What's going on in the U.S! TSPP came up in Australia at the exact same price $5,000 AUD earlier this week and sold in a couple of hours. Too bad for 15,500 kilometres between me and this pin.

#20 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

It is odd. maybe summer lull combined with price difference on routed to HUO is never a big difference on this title?

Well, I just posted the new price a couple hours ago, and I have a couple people who say they want it and I'm waiting on payment.

That being said, whomever pays up first gets it, and therefore it's still available. I'm not a "sale pending" kinda guy.

#22 3 years ago

I've had three people say they want it, and I'm still waiting for someone to step up with payment.

It's shit or get off the pot time on this thing. Let's get this done people.

#24 3 years ago

Hmm, trying to figure out the logistics on a 48 hour round trip drive. But alas, that's $400+ in just gas.

In all seriousness, I'm really surprised this hasn't sold yet. Looks like a great game minus the start button wear. Little extra money put into it, TLC, elbow grease, and a bit of magic will have this game looking real good. GLWTS, should sell by tomorrow I'd assume.

#26 3 years ago
Quoted from Bugsy:

Hmm, trying to figure out the logistics on a 48 hour round trip drive. But alas, that's $400+ in just gas.
In all seriousness, I'm really surprised this hasn't sold yet. Looks like a great game minus the start button wear. Little extra money put into it, TLC, elbow grease, and a bit of magic will have this game looking real good. GLWTS, should sell by tomorrow I'd assume.

But gas is cheap now

#27 3 years ago

What's going on, is this the leading indicator of pin deflation or are people just not that into TSPP these days?

#28 3 years ago
Quoted from westofrome:

What's going on, is this the leading indicator of pin deflation or are people just not that into TSPP these days?

Kind of crazy to say, but that start button is probably holding a lot of people back from pulling the trigger. It is in the front, and is obvious, and is a much bigger deal than the flipper button wear.

His price is close, my guess is that $3500-ish probably moves it.

With pricing the way it is on new machines, this game offers an incredible bang for the buck.

#29 3 years ago

Can't find them up here in western Canada for under 6k cdn anymore.
Hmmm, I wonder how much to ship?
mmmm, donut.

#30 3 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Kind of crazy to say, but that start button is probably holding a lot of people back from pulling the trigger. It is in the front, and is obvious, and is a much bigger deal than the flipper button wear.
His price is close, my guess is that $3500-ish probably moves it.
With pricing the way it is on new machines, this game offers an incredible bang for the buck.

I recently bought a routed LOTR with the exact same wear around the start button and flipper buttons. A non-issue since I bought it to route it. Home collectors' feelings will vary. Still plays the same and that's what's counts most. TSPP is a great pin. Bump!

#32 3 years ago

congrats!

I have a HUO (710 plays) I will be getting ready for sale in the next few weeks if anyone is interested or you had people inquire that were looking for that.

#33 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

congrats!
I have a HUO (710 plays) I will be getting ready for sale in the next few weeks if anyone is interested or you had people inquire that were looking for that.

I don't think we were going after the same crowd.

#34 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I don't think we were going after the same crowd.

agreed, but wanted to toss it out in case one of your other buyers was looking for a HUO example.

#35 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

agreed, but wanted to toss it out in case one of your other buyers was looking for a HUO example.

How much? Wisconsin isn't that far from Saskatchewan

#37 3 years ago

Congrats Levi! Now you can spend all the proceeds on Pokemon Go in-app purchases.

#38 3 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

Congrats Levi! Now you can spend it all the proceeds on Pokemon Go in-app purchases.

It may just be me, but I can't see Levi doing that Pokemon shit around the streets of the meat packing district of NYC ...

rd

#39 3 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

It may just be me, but I can't see Levi doing that Pokemon shit around the streets of the meat packing district of NYC ...
rd

You got that shit right.

The money just went into more pinball...bought a Cyclone, Target Alpha, and Addams Family in the last few days. You can tell when I suddenly need space, I panic sell.

And I bought GNR tickets.

#40 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

You got that shit right.
The money just went into more pinball...bought a Cyclone, Target Alpha, and Addams Family in the last few days. You can tell when I suddenly need space, I panic sell.
And I bought GNR tickets.

Well, you got three sweet pins coming in.

How much were the GNR tix? The thought of lining Axls pockets ... Urgggg

rd

#41 3 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Well, you got three sweet pins coming in.
How much were the GNR tix? The thought of lining Axls pockets ... Urgggg
rd

Face value for front pit (first 5 rows or so) which is Embarrasingly high ($300). But We'll be rubbing elbows with even stupider people who got in via $1800 "VIP package" when they went on sale!

People...for stadium shows...always wait.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside