(Topic ID: 126518)

For sale: The Simpsons Pinball Party (Stern, 2003)

By happilymarried05

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by gprotein
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

my pins.jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 5 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 5,500

for sale

The Simpsons Pinball Party (Stern, 2003)

Added: May 5th, 2015 Ended: June 27th, 2015
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Item description

trade for your
????????

paper trail to prove it. Goodie bag still stapled on inside. Powder coated, alien ship mods, all led. immaculate. I am not into the whole price police thing so if it's not in ref to a trade or sell I won't be responding so please do not flood the thread.

up close pics can be done by request. will consider trades plus or minus cash.... RALEIGH

Item photos

my pins.jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

Raleigh, NC, US

Seller insights

These are happilymarried05's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to happilymarried05's stats page

#2 5 years ago

I like your color choice on all your pins.

#3 5 years ago

Sure, post this (right in my backyard) a few week after I finally found one!

Good luck- great looking game!

#4 5 years ago

I love the yellow powder coating. Is there anyplace in S.E. Michigan where I can have powder coating done?

#5 5 years ago
Quoted from KeithinMI:

I love the yellow powder coating. Is there anyplace in S.E. Michigan where I can have powder coating done?

Call around and do a bunch of online research. You'll find someone for sure

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from KeithinMI:

Yep Keith, check with Paul at Virtua Pin (http://www.virtuapin.com/). I'm pretty sure he does all kinds. He's located in Holly, MI.

#7 5 years ago

How is this classic and highly rated game not getting all kinds of offers? Such a bargain at this price compared to what others are asking for certain games right now. Crazy IMO.

#8 5 years ago

5500 limits people is my guess.

#9 5 years ago
Quoted from PinChili:

How is this classic and highly rated game not getting all kinds of offers? Such a bargain at this price compared to what others are asking for certain games right now. Crazy IMO.

Because he wants more then it was new. Not saying it is worth that or not, but there have been rumblings here and there that people are tired of paying more than new for used games.

#10 5 years ago

I understand the price point if it has the upgrades to warrant it.
When you mod and upgrade a pin,like a car or anything else,people have to take that into consideration when buying. The money invested in making it nicer will generally reflect on the price. Just went through this with an upgraded pin I sold.

#11 5 years ago
Quoted from karmalord:

I understand the price point if it has the upgrades to warrant it.
When you mod and upgrade a pin,like a car or anything else,people have to take that into consideration when buying. The money invested in making it nicer will generally reflect on the price. Just went through this with an upgraded pin I sold.

There are two schools of thought on that. Some people do, some people don't. And for those that do, is it worth $2k extra?

#12 5 years ago
Quoted from PinChili:

Go buy it then, oh wait you already have one. No wonder.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside