Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2214 (resized).jpg
IMG_2213 (resized).jpg
IMG_2212 (resized).jpg
IMG_2211 (resized).jpg
IMG_2210 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spikelou2.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#7 4 years ago

Woukd love to buy this game for 4300 ..

#8 4 years ago

I reached out to the seller and recommended that he post more pics ..he came back to me with rather rude comments....

#11 4 years ago

Your correct...i was not saying it’s worh 4300 just saying I’d like to pay it ..game was at 7000 ..he lowered it to 5950 ..after the saw these comments.. just talked to him ..not a bad guy at all turns out ..

#15 4 years ago

I more upset with the flippers on this site that constantly list games 30 percent over the pin side value and sell to new pinball people ...gives this site and the hobby a bad name ... and makes us all look bad ... this seller is knew and did not know any better ... game was listed at 7000 at first but after I talked to him I explained how thus works and he very quickly lowered his asking price

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spikelou2.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-the-simpsons-pinball-party-108?tu=spikelou2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.