RxDTGRAsQV+s3Jy71MrKpQ (resized).jpg
16PXy5jrTkalcJRoE75nrA (resized).jpg
eJ4sBPXVSHSc5tB0vNRQCA (resized).jpg
UCnD%DxUQdyhxpgaVkvm4A (resized).jpg
LVn80QXKSOmQW8O4LC7TpA (resized).jpg
1N4D5Dr8T4SeNzQiEk88sw (resized).jpg
Il2KeAWUSzK9kWrp0vEu1A (resized).jpg
Mpojuha%QpO06deTfA12wA (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 5 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: The Simpsons Pinball Party

Added: 2019-04-01 00:35:43 UTC • Ended: April 4th, 2019
Condition: Used - shows wear, needs some work

Price

$ 3,800

The game is fresh off route, it needs to be cleaned with rubbers, bulbs and maybe some switches replaced. I played the game, tested the coils and switches and everything seems to work as it should, however there may be a switch that needs to be replaced. The game should be cleaned, new bulbs put in a few places, new balls, etc.

The DMD and mini display on the TV work as they should. There are a few broken plastics and as you can see the cabinet has some wear. The playfield has a spot that is pictured where someone installed a screw slightly too long on the bottom of the playfield and it came through the top and chipped the paint. It does not affect ball play just the look of the game. A person before us, cut a hole in the bottom of the cabinet, for whatever reason. It is approximately 2 or 3 inches wide by a foot or so wide. It is towards the back of the cabinet. All in all the game really needs to be torn down and cleaned well but it plays as it sits.

Item photos

Mpojuha%QpO06deTfA12wA (resized).jpg
16PXy5jrTkalcJRoE75nrA (resized).jpg
QXcnpzkETFer+3lu9AqCvQ (resized).jpg
RxDTGRAsQV+s3Jy71MrKpQ (resized).jpg
x8U%CP1MTtGRFaFvR26M4Q (resized).jpg
0oTKGclcQ4iB3oEmjlJw8w (resized).jpg
1N4D5Dr8T4SeNzQiEk88sw (resized).jpg
Il2KeAWUSzK9kWrp0vEu1A (resized).jpg
LVn80QXKSOmQW8O4LC7TpA (resized).jpg
UCnD%DxUQdyhxpgaVkvm4A (resized).jpg
djoY4F7VS4qpMTfWqGF%vw (resized).jpg
eJ4sBPXVSHSc5tB0vNRQCA (resized).jpg
kL2nGmumQk2wvGTE7J8GRA (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are inhomearcades's market stats.

diamond Seller Level

inhomearcades has the Pinside Diamond seller level!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to inhomearcades's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Wood Dale, IL, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 45.00
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 12.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

#2 5 years ago

Woah, very very tempting

#3 5 years ago

This sounds like one of my old Chuck E. Cheese machines. It is awesome this machine is still on route.... take a look at my pics from thread to see if it is the same one... the cut hole should be the giveaway.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-simpsons-pinball-party-2600-se-wisconsin

#4 5 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

This sounds like one of my old Chuck E. Cheese machines. It is awesome this machine is still on route.... take a look at my pics from thread to see if it is the same one... the cut hole should be the giveaway.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-simpsons-pinball-party-2600-se-wisconsin

Now that’s a price I wouldn’t be able to turn down!

#5 5 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Now that’s a price I wouldn’t be able to turn down!

Ditto!

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Yup, same game I assume looking at the hole and the playfield spot. Although the person I purchased it from charged me considerably more for it. It was when I needed a TSPP within a week and couldn't wait. He also never mentioned the hole in the bottom or some of the other issues we needed to correct to get the game working. I had one of my guys pick it up from him here in IL and when it arrived at the shop it was a huge disappointment. I won't name names, but sometimes being a pinsider doesn't mean you don't need to question someone. Market has gone up on these, so hopefully I get close to recouping my money but its always a crap shoot on games that need to be shopped and have stupid issues like a hole or playfield with a screw that poked through. Time will tell on this one.

#7 5 years ago

These don't show up under 4k very often. I'm pretty sure there's a decal made for the rough garage door. Someone showing this a bit of love would have it up and running great.

#8 5 years ago

Will you be at Allentown

#9 5 years ago

Darn nice price!!

#10 5 years ago

tempting but man, it'll need lots of TLC.

#11 5 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

All part of the fun....

#13 5 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

It does and as you can tell I am lazy about it. The garage door decal is available as is a full plastic kit. I could go through the game but at the end of the day I'd rather take less and open up the spot in the warehouse.

#14 5 years ago

Looks like this pin made some serious money in its life! Sorry for the dirtbag that mislead you on it! Still cheapest TSPP I’ve seen.

#15 5 years ago
Quoted from inhomearcades:

It does and as you can tell I am lazy about it. The garage door decal is available as is a full plastic kit. I could go through the game but at the end of the day I'd rather take less and open up the spot in the warehouse.

I thought the playfield plastics have been impossible to find for a while.

#16 5 years ago

ebay.com link: i
Not cheap, but there's literally a plastic set.

This is a great deal for someone - at a different point in time, or if this was closer, I'd grab it

#17 5 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

I thought the playfield plastics have been impossible to find for a while.

Interesting. I was just offered a set for 150 like a month ago. I should have grabbed it. Let me see if the guy still has them.

#18 5 years ago

Bump for a great seller. Keeping mustang?

#19 5 years ago
Quoted from chad:

Darn nice price!!

not really, id say overpriced quite a bit. this thing is beat to hell. one just sold on craigslist in st. louis for $4200 last week, it was clean and shopped.

#20 5 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

not really, id say overpriced quite a bit. this thing is beat to hell. one just sold on craigslist in st. louis for $4200 last week, it was clean and shopped.

I think it's easy enough to add up what the game needs to see if this asking price is worth it. It may be worth it for someone who likes the slow burn, but I'm the type that doesn't like games to sit, so for me, it's enough to buy one that doesn't need work.

#21 5 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

Thanks for the input. It was quite helpful.

#22 5 years ago
Quoted from Slim64:

Bump for a great seller. Keeping mustang?

No,
I was going to take photos of it to put up for sale but noticed a ghosting on multiple inserts. I’m going to have to look into the issue before I sell it. Likely the led board on the bottom of the playfield.

#23 5 years ago

No,
I was going to take photos of it to put up for sale but noticed a ghosting on multiple inserts. I’m going to have to look into the issue before I sell it. Likely the led board on the bottom of the playfield.

By ghosting you mean LED ghosting and not insert clearcoat ghosting, it would appear?

#24 5 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

Market prices vary greatly by region... Clean and shopped TSPP would have been $5k in AZ... $3800 and needs a shop job seems very fair from this point of view /shrug.

#25 5 years ago
Quoted from inhomearcades:Thanks for the input. It was quite helpful.

LOL@the troll bump

#26 5 years ago

No,

I'm interested when you're ready. I dont mind if it has issues needing to be fixed.

#27 5 years ago
Quoted from Monk:

By ghosting you mean LED ghosting and not insert clearcoat ghosting, it would appear?

Yea, led ghosting. Happens when the led board on the bottoms gets messed up on the spike systems. Inserts on the game/playfield doesn’t have issues.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 16.00
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 59.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 22.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 45.95
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 218.00
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 165.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 135.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 12.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-the-simpsons-pinball-party-105 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.