Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Tg205
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 14 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

FullSizeRender3.jpg
FullSizeRender1.jpg
FullSizeRender2.jpg
FullSizeRender4.jpg
IMG_1024-914.JPG
IMG_0606-276.JPG
IMG_1027-782.JPG
IMG_1035-267.JPG
IMG_1025-87.JPG
IMG_1023-445.JPG
IMG_1034-630.JPG
IMG_1026-209.JPG
IMG_1028-696.JPG
ww.jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 3 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 4,900

for sale

The Simpsons Party Pinball Documentated HUO

Added: July 17th, 2015 Ended: July 29th, 2015
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Item description

TSPP Documented (with receipt) HUO Its a beauty (MINT) but not cheap. Cliffy on Itchy Hole & Shooter (Protective Measures only)! Mod lights on towers. New Premium Pinballs, waxed ready to go! Zero Wear Anywhere Instructions stapled. 4th Owner. 2nd & 3rd Owner reside on pinside. Not really anything else to say. May consider trade on wishlist. Priority will be given to someone that picks up locally. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Item photos

ww.jpg
IMG_1028-696.JPG
IMG_1026-209.JPG
IMG_1034-630.JPG
IMG_1023-445.JPG
IMG_1025-87.JPG
IMG_1035-267.JPG
IMG_1027-782.JPG
IMG_0606-276.JPG
IMG_1024-914.JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

Northwood, OH, US

Seller insights

These are Tg205's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Tg205's stats page

#2 3 years ago

Original run?

#3 3 years ago

Very nice game and great price for such a nice sample!

#4 3 years ago
Quoted from adii:

Original run?

After some research, no. June 2004. Serial # starts with 183***. Here some more pics though!

FullSizeRender4.jpg

FullSizeRender2.jpg

FullSizeRender1.jpg

FullSizeRender3.jpg

#5 3 years ago

Great pin for a fair price.

#6 3 years ago

PRICE DROP $4800. Looking for a local pickup vs a ship right now. Interest has been outside of driving distance or not ideal trades. With that being said, I'm basically in Toledo, Ohio. Miles from the Ohio Turnpike- I75- US23. Easily accessible for any good Pinsider on their way through the Midwest of Pinball! I am listening to trade offers as well (Wishlist only). Maybe a TOTAN?

#7 3 years ago

PRICE DROP $4700. Not really interested in shipping right at this moment. Looking to move in the next 5 days. Wiggle room almost gone...... Placing ad in others varieties if no Pinsider wants first

#8 3 years ago

I never understood the no shipping. Pay me and do whatever with your pin. Navl wraps?

#9 3 years ago

Bottom line Price $4600. Has protectors on legs to. Pickup only. Thanks

#11 3 years ago

Thank you! Interest is gaining, a few offers are out. Still available though. Need gone by Friday afternoon or storing away until October for prime selling season. Still listening to trade offers on wishlist.....

#12 3 years ago

I sold this game to TG205. It's as close to NIB Mint as you can get! Go ahead & call it CQ! Whoever buys this, will ne stunned @ how perfect the condition is. GLWTS

#13 3 years ago

If it's still available in a couple weeks time, it's coming back to my game room.

#14 3 years ago

Machine has been sold & picked up by a well respected Ohio Pinsider. Thanks

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside