673255412_9vanP-M.jpg
3vojha.jpg
Bacon-Knight-(Calendar).png
IMG_2289.jpg
IMG_2292.jpg
IMG_2291.jpg
IMG_2290.jpg
IMG_2289.jpg
There are 119 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 10 years ago

It would also help if it was still new in the box (NIB)

#102 10 years ago

#103 10 years ago

#104 10 years ago
Quoted from underdog:

You'd ask me what makes me thing this is worth 15k (your price not mine)
blockquote>

how can you say this ^^^^

my guess is an asking price of $4500 and accepting an offer of $3900

my guess is an asking price of $4500 and accepting an offer of $3900

when the only number put out there was this ^^^^

Quoted from underdog:

FINE. price is 15k. accepting all offers.

FINE. price is 15k. accepting all offers.

until you said this ^^^^^

#105 10 years ago

I would love to own a BK in pristine condition. You're a lucky guy to have that privilege. I couldn't possibly afford this now at half the price, but I will be tempted to envy the one who does buy it--assuming, of course, that he or she actually uses it.

#106 10 years ago

@manic, you are probably correct! Thanks for the response.

#107 10 years ago
Quoted from Craig:

I would love to own a BK in pristine condition. You're a lucky guy to have that privilege. I couldn't possibly afford this now at half the price, but I will be tempted to envy the one who does buy it--assuming, of course, that he or she actually uses it.

Thanks!

#108 10 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

It would also help if it was still new in the box (NIB)

Yeah I got confused there towards the end... hope it wasn't a "senior moment". Btw do you know where my car keys are?

#109 10 years ago

Again I don't care about how you list it, what you ask for it, etc. don't be an ass when your trying to sell something. Also don't assume that because people want to know the price that they can not afford it. It makes you look like an arrogant ass. Did you miss the point of my post? It's for your own good.

#110 10 years ago

What does NOB mean? That is a new one for me.

#111 10 years ago

Knowing a little about your history now, I think you will regret letting this one go. Why don't you sell your two other BKs (if I understood that part right) and keep this one for yourself? You obviously (and rightly so) have a lot of sentimental value in it. Don't let that slip away. This is one that quite literally cannot be replaced.

That said, I wish I had the means to pick something like this one up. BK was my second machine and the one that really solidified me in the hobby. I let mine go in a large trade deal about a year ago. I hope to have another one someday soon...the collection just hasn't been the same without it!

Best of luck with the sale!
Chris

#112 10 years ago

Underdog,

It seems pretty simple. You seem to be fishing around. I agree with those here that your not wanting to or inability to present a price it one that is fetching the second most fun in this thread. In my long history of buying sH&T I have found people who don't present a price generally have a high price, one that is higher than what would be considered reasonable. I have also found the dialogue with said individuals generally a complete waste of time. Homey don't play dat game!

If you are unsure what you want for the pin you can also do what individuals like yourselves do. Post in on ebay at a dollar with a reserve of what you want and just watch where it ends up. If it meet reserve your a happy camper, if not you lost a couple bucks to ebay. Reserve auctions are a double edge sword though (no pun intended)

That being said, I am interested in finding another BK for my collection but in the infinite wisdom of the Shark Tank, I am out.

Funny that brings me to the real NIB Monster Bash on ebay with a reserve where two people pushed the bid to find out what the reserve was and then cancelled their bids..........

#113 10 years ago

Is the $15k price US or Canadian?

2 months later
#114 10 years ago

anybody know if this sold?

#115 10 years ago

I don't know but I have a NIB one if your interested. PM me if you'd like details.

QSS

#116 10 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Is the $15k price US or Canadian?

There are actually several countries that call their currency "dollar": Australia, Belize, Brunei, Canada, Hong Kong, Namibia, New Zealand, Singapore, Taiwan, the United States, and previously Zimbabwe.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Countries_that_use_the_dollar.svg

There is at least one country in which 15,000 dollars seem reasonable...Haven't checked all of them, but for Hong-Kong 1.00 HKD = 0.128994 USD...

1 week later
#117 10 years ago

Nope I still have it. It now has 201 plays had to make sure it still worked lol
Merry Christmas

4 months later
#118 9 years ago

Some pics of the boards with the back glass off. still for sale!

IMG_2397.jpgIMG_2397.jpg
IMG_2396.jpgIMG_2396.jpg
IMG_2398.jpgIMG_2398.jpg
IMG_2399.jpgIMG_2399.jpg

#119 9 years ago

I remember when John was selling these NIB....$6K
I bought quite a few games from him....Robotron mini, 3 Make Trax minis, 2 old b&w driving games, and 4 cocktail games.
Hell of a story

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

2,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Vista, CA
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Newcastle, OK
$ 1,059.00
$ 959.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Tools
Pincoder Store

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 53.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Westjordan, UT
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 119 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-the-other-nib-black-knight-pinball-1980/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.