EC3A922D-EA83-4B51-9EA3-0A51A77B4497.gif
Screen Shot 2021-05-15 at 10.55.32 PM (resized).png
2JvHaP6 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).jpeg
Stay Salty (resized).jpg
giphy.gif
download1 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jgelman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#23 2 years ago

Fascinating to me that people that are supposed to be pinball enthusiasts are so hot on these machines based on TV shows and movies that have nothing to do with pinball.

If you don't want to be "price gouged" vs "ripped - flipped off" and really want to save a lot of money and have a machine related to a movie that has everything to do with pinball, consider this!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/114692

LOL

#126 2 years ago

Well... I will give "friendly advice" and my 0.02.

1. I am glad I did not have to be a member for 1 year to be able to sell on this forum. I listed and sold 2 EM machines this past month where both classified ads had a forum link, and sale prices were disclosed. I actually did not sell them because of the listing on this site, and so I did not benefit from the classified, but I think the community benefitted by the now archived info and associated pictures.

2. I think more classifieds should have links to forum discussions. I personally think the discussion should be allowed to continue after the item sells if that is of value, and I hope if this item sells, the seller will disclose the details of that sale, as I did.

3. I think some of these comments are from members who are over-reacting.

4. People who flip machines and sell machines the way you are doing it benefit from the profit, and from that, you win financially compared to selling it for the price you paid to order a machine in demand. However, you said you are new to this fantastic hobby, and list only 1 game in your collection but have a wish list of 28 games going back to Lucky Strike from 1965. If you are serious about a long term interest in being a collector rather than only a flipper, and will benefit from getting help when needed, I think you lose by a thread like this more than you will win by the profit you will likely get on this sale. People here will not want to help you if you buy 2 in-demand machines that takes a spot from someone else so you can then flip it for profit (even a small profit).

I very much value the help I get when I seek it. For example, I got to visit 2 local members and play their machines and 1 of them is helping me with some circuit board and other issues. I needed a Rudy bracket for my Funhouse which is as rare as hens teeth, and someone sent me a PM and sold me a new one at a very modest price. I do not think you will have it both ways. If I were you, I would value the long term goodwill over the profit on this. But I am not you. Just my 0.02.

#129 2 years ago
Quoted from RandomGuyOffCL:

Really?
And who manages this black list of all those who have ever flipped a game?

Oh... I am relatively new to this forum and just offered my 0.02. I was not suggesting there was a black list. However, I did notice that the forum is setup to keep a record of posts of members that can be looked up along with this thumbs up and down. I have never given a post a thumbs up or down, but it seems that this may be related to a member's reputation. Is that the purpose of this being part of a profile?

When I looked you up, I came across this from 5 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/a-cool-little-pinside-stle-story

You were selling a machine. Before you listed it, you saw another member had just posted the same machine. One option would have been to list your machine making selling your machine all that mattered. You could have listed it for $1 less than the other machine LOL. What you did was contact the other seller and offer as a courtesy to wait until that machine sold before listing yours. That machine did sell, and because of the goodwill you generated, that seller forwarded to you a lead that was associated with you also selling the machine. I do not think that person would have forwarded you that lead otherwise. Someone like me would be more inclined to do you a favor if asked and I can help than someone who does not help others. Just my opinion.

Screen Shot 2021-05-15 at 10.55.32 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2021-05-15 at 10.55.32 PM (resized).png
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 35.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Cheap Drainz Shop

$ 145.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 20.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 35.00
Lighting - Backbox
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 19.95
$ 495.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jgelman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-the-mandalorian-le-1?tu=jgelman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.