EC3A922D-EA83-4B51-9EA3-0A51A77B4497.gif
Screen Shot 2021-05-15 at 10.55.32 PM (resized).png
2JvHaP6 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).jpeg
Stay Salty (resized).jpg
giphy.gif
download1 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 139 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 2 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - pre-order spot

For sale: The Mandalorian (LE)

Added: 2021-05-15 20:01:49 UTC • Ended: May 16th, 2021
Condition: Pre-order spot for a game (Personal only)

Price

$ 14,500 (OBO)

Open for offers

So I did a lot of leg work when this game was announced. I called many distributors and got my name on many lists.

That being said, I have now ended up with 2 of these sought after Pins. I have paid in full for both because I promised the dealers that I talked to that I would. I did pay a little over normal price for both Pins, but I'm not trying to break someone's wallet either.

I am listing this a little over what I paid so I recoup my money and a little extra for the time I spent getting the spots I got. Anyone that wanted the Mandalorian LE could have burned the phone up like I did.

I can provide the paid in full receipts from the distributors I bought from to prove the legitimacy of this ad.

Thank you.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Xantanian's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Xantanian's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Midland, TX, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 495.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

#2 2 years ago

Calling around = doing legwork? Sounds like shopping around to me.

#3 2 years ago
Quoted from Xantanian:

Did I throw out a few high offers to see if one would stick, yeah I did. Why, because my wife really wants the LE and I have the cash to buy it. Did I get an LE? Only time will tell, but I would rather pay someone that is trying to run a business that can often times be thankless than someone that is just trying to flip it for a quick buck.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#4 2 years ago

Do you give the buyer Anal lube when they come to pick it up!

#5 2 years ago
Quoted from spyderken:

Do you give the buyer Anal lube when they come to pick it up!

Ha I get it!!!!

Because buying this pin would be akin to receiving anal sex?

HILARIOUS!!

#6 2 years ago

So what did you pay for it? Sounds like a TON of work went into this.

#7 2 years ago
Quoted from pinlink:So what did you pay for it? Sounds like a TON of work went into this.

Quoted from Xantanian:

I did pay a little over normal price for both Pins

#8 2 years ago

I think the OPs problem was trying to explain himself. Nobody here wants to hear that shit they just want to make anal sex jokes and ask what the seller has been smoking because these are hilarious and groundbreaking jokes also 10k by Christmas.

When I’m selling a game at a ridiculous asking price I don’t bother with the apology...I don’t need to explain myself. The game will sell based on demand, or it won’t, some short story explaining exactly how I came to the price isn’t gonna make a difference it’s just gonna make the natives even more restless.

#9 2 years ago

......and yet another new account asking crazy $$ for an LE title. I can understand why the community jumps on this. Second pinside account maybe?

#10 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Ha I get it!!!!
Because buying this pin would be akin to receiving anal sex?
HILARIOUS!!

Lol! I have beer coming out of my nose after reading that! Ouch... I mean not ouch like anal sex, but ouch none the less.

#12 2 years ago

I love how, in people's minds, the things they do are ALWAYS justified.

#13 2 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

I love how, in people's minds, the things they do are ALWAYS justified.

Have you ever done anything that you didn't think was justified?

#14 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Anal sex?

#15 2 years ago

You're doing the French Mistake...Voila!!

#16 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Nobody here wants to hear that shit they just want to make anal sex jokes

Not me, I’m waiting for the jokes about the machine giving you pleasure directly. That’s where the real humor is in these threads.

#17 2 years ago

That’s a $350 add on coming in August.
Instead of a bill acceptor it’s a....well your imagine here.

Quoted from TigerLaw:

Not me, I’m waiting for the jokes about the machine giving you pleasure directly. That’s where the real humor is in these threads.

#18 2 years ago
Quoted from NashtyFunk:

Sorry that's old news, the new ones hypnotize spectators into sex slaves. But they still have to work the bugs out, as it works on all immediate and extended family members.

#19 2 years ago
Quoted from Xantanian:

I can provide the paid in full receipts from the distributors I bought from to prove the legitimacy of this ad.

Let's see them.

#20 2 years ago
Quoted from NashtyFunk:

Coin return slot? I thought that was standard.

#21 2 years ago

Screwing over fellow Pinsiders.
This is the way.

#22 2 years ago

Reading these Mando LE sale listings/posts makes me unhappy where my bathing suit goes.

download1 (resized).jpgdownload1 (resized).jpg

#23 2 years ago

Fascinating to me that people that are supposed to be pinball enthusiasts are so hot on these machines based on TV shows and movies that have nothing to do with pinball.

If you don't want to be "price gouged" vs "ripped - flipped off" and really want to save a lot of money and have a machine related to a movie that has everything to do with pinball, consider this!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/114692

LOL

#24 2 years ago
Quoted from Xantanian:

but I'm not trying to break someone's wallet either.

Yes you are.
Your ad is filled with such pitty for us.
All that hard work you did ordering 2 LE's, so sad.

#25 2 years ago
Quoted from Xantanian:

Anyone that wanted the Mandalorian LE could have burned the phone up like I did.

giphy.gifgiphy.gif
#26 2 years ago

I love this , This is the way !

Quoted from Chambahz:Screwing over fellow Pinsiders.
This is the way.

#27 2 years ago

I call you on the woes is me I ended up with 2 by accident bullshit. You bought 2 to flip them for a profit. This kind of bullshit soured me on the LE market years ago and I just don’t fuck with em. I AM OUT ON LE’s. Enjoy your 2!

#28 2 years ago
Quoted from Xantanian:

Ad listing: For sale: The Mandalorian (LE)

#29 2 years ago

note to self... if your entire sales pitch is an excuse for why you're doing something shitty, and includes advice to everyone on how they could've done something shitty too, you're doing something extra shitty.

#30 2 years ago

I don’t understand why anyone giving OP a hard time on this. The only smart way to counter the marked up price the distro is charging for this title is buying 2: one to keep to please him and his Mrs (dream theme) while the other one to flip to cost average the marked-up prices he paid. Now he just needs some dumb smug who didn’t do his “leg work” to come along and pays the double shares of inflated price... Brilliant!

#31 2 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/distributors-price-gouging-mandalorian-les/page/5#post-6278194

"Did I throw out a few high offers to see if one would stick, yeah I did. Why, because my wife really wants the LE and I have the cash to buy it. Did I get an LE? Only time will tell, but I would rather pay someone that is trying to run a business that can often times be thankless than someone that is just trying to flip it for a quick buck."

Oh, how interesting.

And here we are.

#32 2 years ago

Well know Pinsider secures an Le

Then goes to moms house and asks to borrow computer

Then creates PayPal account

Then creates Pinside account

Then pops corn

#33 2 years ago
Quoted from Xantanian:

I would rather pay someone that is trying to run a business that can often times be thankless than someone that is just trying to flip it for a quick buck.

The OP has made only 2 posts on this form. The above (in the thread about Distributors charing over MSRP for Mando LE) was his first. Seems like his opinion on people who flip this game for a quick buck turned around pretty quickly.

If people are going to be allowed to abuse the forum for this crap, then I hope Robin at least charges them eBay level fees for these listings.

#34 2 years ago
Quoted from twenty84:

The OP has made only 2 posts on this form. The above (in the thread about Distributors charing over MSRP for Mando LE) was his first. Seems like his opinion on people who flip this game for a quick buck turned around pretty quickly.
If people are going to be allowed to abuse the forum for this crap, then I hope Robin at least charges them eBay level fees for these listings.

Or maybe it’s time to block users from being able to sell on Pinside with accounts that are less than 1 year old….

#35 2 years ago
Quoted from aztarac:

Or maybe it’s time to block users from being able to sell on Pinside with accounts that are less than 1 year old….

That might help but there are currently 7 of these for sale at well above MSRP and only 3 are from users that have been here less than a year. I feel like this forum has become less about enthusiasts who want to hang out and help each other and more about people trying to turn a quick buck.

#36 2 years ago
Quoted from twenty84:

I feel like this forum has become less about enthusiasts who want to hang out and help each other and more about people trying to turn a quick buck.

You mean like the entire pinball world outside of the close, semi-private circles some of us are lucky to maintain through prior good acts, favors, and decent pricing.
This is the present AND future you see....hhmmmm.

#37 2 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

......and yet another new account asking crazy $$ for an LE title. I can understand why the community jumps on this. Second pinside account maybe?

Yes I'm new to the pinball world. I'm sorry I have not been a collector for years. I may be a new account, but I have already bought from others from pinside so they can verify I have the cash to pay up front.

Just because others can't isn't my fault.

#38 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I was going to ask the same question.

Look, if you don't like the pin or you don't like the price that's for you to make that decision.

You can flame me all you want, I got what I wanted. If I sell the other pin now great, if I sell it later, that's fine too.

#39 2 years ago
Quoted from amxfc3s:

Let's see them.

I will provide them to someone that's interested. I won't do it to appease the angry Mob that couldn't get one that wasn't too be toxic.

#40 2 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Yes you are.
Your ad is filled with such pitty for us.
All that hard work you did ordering 2 LE's, so sad.

Did you order one? Do you have a distributor that holds one back for you?

I sure don't, so yeah I spent days calling and emailing different vendors. So, because I'm new to pinball I get you all great and powerful pinball squad to belittle me.

What a welcome to the community! Bunch of toxic people in here.

#41 2 years ago
Quoted from bigehrl:

note to self... if your entire sales pitch is an excuse for why you're doing something shitty, and includes advice to everyone on how they could've done something shitty too, you're doing something extra shitty.

Thanks for the sales lesson. I'll keep that in mind for the next time.

#42 2 years ago
Quoted from Xantanian:

Did you order one? Do you have a distributor that holds one back for you?
I sure don't, so yeah I spent days calling and emailing different vendors. So, because I'm new to pinball I get you all great and powerful pinball squad to belittle me.
What a welcome to the community! Bunch of toxic people in here.

Toxic… maybe. Shady businessmen no.
And yes… I have one coming, all by myself

#43 2 years ago
Quoted from gprotein:

I don’t understand why anyone giving OP a hard time on this. The only smart way to counter the marked up price the distro is charging for this title is buying 2: one to keep to please him and his Mrs (dream theme) while the other one to flip to cost average the marked-up prices he paid. Now he just needs some dumb smug who didn’t do his “leg work” to come along and pays the double shares of inflated price... Brilliant!

Not looking for a dumb smug as you call it. Looking for someone like myself that wanted the pin and had the resources to buy what we want.

#44 2 years ago
Quoted from Xantanian:

Not looking for a dumb smug as you call it. Looking for someone like myself that wanted the pin and had the resources to buy what we want.

You’re a scalper. Pure and simple. ENJOY

#45 2 years ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

Toxic… maybe. Shady businessmen no.
And yes… I have one coming, all by myself

How am I being shady? I posted an item for sale. If you wanted it great, if not great.

You people throwing stones because you don't like it, that's toxic.

#46 2 years ago
Quoted from twenty84:

I said I would rather pay the distributor, and I did. Didn't mean that I think someone trying to sell them are wrong either.

#47 2 years ago
Quoted from twenty84:

That might help but there are currently 7 of these for sale at well above MSRP and only 3 are from users that have been here less than a year. I feel like this forum has become less about enthusiasts who want to hang out and help each other and more about people trying to turn a quick buck.

Once again, because I'm new to pinball I should be punished. Lol, you guys are so quick to attack people.

I get it, you don't know me... I'm a new guy so I must be taking advantage of your beloved hobby. Guess what, you were all new to it once as well.

#48 2 years ago

I’m pretty sure most on here don’t want your LE’s they are here just to give their opinion on your ad. Is what it is

#49 2 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

You’re a scalper. Pure and simple. ENJOY

You can call me what you like. I have a product that I bought that I don't need. I'm not going to sell it for less than I paid for it because your feelings are hurt.

#50 2 years ago

We were all new here at some point yes but most of the people here never started their first posts that way. First impression goes a long way.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 290.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Beyond Shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
Game Room Info Shop

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Cheap Drainz Shop

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 20.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 22.95
$ 19.95
$ 495.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 35.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JK Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 145.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 139 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-the-mandalorian-le-1?hl=flyfalcons and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.