Topic Stats

• 46 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by waspinat0r
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

This ad has been removed from the market place.

#2 6 years ago

Lost interest that quick? Was wondering about the game play on it.

#3 6 years ago

damn 7500 for jetsons. wow.

#4 6 years ago

Sale pending after 20 mins. WOW!

#5 6 years ago

What was the original price? 6995?

#6 6 years ago

Something is wrong

#7 6 years ago

I think it was 5k or so no?

#9 6 years ago

10 odds that it goes back up as for sale, any takers?

#10 6 years ago

5 plays? Is that even possible?

#11 6 years ago

6k. I think. I should know. I own one. Lol.

#12 6 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

5 plays? Is that even possible?

Plays means Nothing anymore really, you do a code update and it scrubs the play count.

#13 6 years ago

LoL

#14 6 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

6k. I think. I should know. I own one. Lol.

How do you like the game?

#15 6 years ago

Was on list and bailed as fast as i could when i received a small video.
The lack of cartoon family voices was annoying. Why didnt they pay a little money to get voices is beyond me. All you get is Astro.
So these are shipping, guys are getting them, and pinside is silent on this game...?

#16 6 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Was on list and bailed as fast as i could when i received a small video.
The lack of cartoon family voices was annoying. Why didnt they pay a little money to get voices is beyond me. All you get is Astro.
So these are shipping, guys are getting them, and pinside is silent on this game...?

Has this been confirmed? No voices from cosmo spacely or George?

I was reading in the main jetsons thread that they were requesting input of what you would like to hear in the game for voices and call outs.

#17 6 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Has this been confirmed? No voices from cosmo spacely or George?
I was reading in the main jetsons thread that they were requesting input of what you would like to hear in the game for voices and call outs.

I was reading the same thing. Emailed my requests. Had great follow up. After that nothing for months until KT emailed me to buy machine. We had some great communication, give it to spooky for that. But, video i saw, made me, well, cringe. I never saw or heard one voice other than Astro.

#18 6 years ago

Why didnt they pay a little money to get voices is beyond me. All you get is Astro.

I have no idea on what will or will not be added; but if we've learned anything over the most recent pinball failures it's that licenses are extremely difficult (especially for small startups). If it's a "little money" I'm sure they would purchase the rights. Perhaps it is and they will be adding them; but it it doesn't get added my guess is that it's because they want a crazy amount of money. Given the issues with Alien or The Big Lebowski; I think a startup would be wise to first produce an original or something from the public domain.

#19 6 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

It is odd...you can get them NIB still for $5999 @ the pinball company....
https://www.thepinballcompany.com/product/jetsons-pinball-machine/

So, it's $5999 NIB and $7500 HUO

#20 6 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

So, it's $5999 NIB and $7500 HUO

"Play-tested and working 100%."

#21 6 years ago

I don't see why this is particularly egregious. Pinside is filled with people asking over NIB for HUO games here. Doesn't make any sense to me but that's how it is.

Check any AC/DC ad, when the game is currently in production.

#22 6 years ago

1,500 more I sure hope you get some custom score cards for that.

#23 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I don't see why this is particularly egregious. Pinside is filled with people asking over NIB for HUO games here. Doesn't make any sense to me but that's how it is.

Current Stern QC tho.

#24 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

GTFOH!

#26 6 years ago

Same jetsons on ebay 7k obo.

#27 6 years ago

Funny how you can bash someone for spending 12k on two games and no apron cards then open, play, and add 1,500 more is ok.

#28 6 years ago

ebay.com link: JETSONS Pinball Machine NO 16 OF ONLY 100 MADE LOOK

Jetsons Lowered to 6800 now OBO. Same machine. Not sure why OP ended this add...?

#29 6 years ago

I thought in the beginning they were going to do 300 machines. Appears only 100 were made.

#30 6 years ago

6k to much this game blows

#31 6 years ago

I thought in the beginning they were going to do 300 machines. Appears only 100 were made.

No one wants to sit in an inventory of 200 unwanted pinball machines.

#32 6 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

I think a startup would be wise to first produce an original or something from the public domain.

COMING SOON FROM MOONDUCKIE PINBALL DESIGNS.......

-THE COUNT OF MONTE CRISTO PINBALL
-PRIDE & PREJUDICE PINBALL (popular with the ladies!)
-THE PICTURE OF DORIAN GRAY PINBALL (popular with the LGBTQ crowd!)
-CRIME AND PUNISHMENT PINBALL
-GULLIVER'S TRAVELS PINBALL

#33 6 years ago
Quoted from moonduckie78:

ANNE OF GREEN GABLES MULTIBALL

#34 6 years ago

Sale pending?

What did it go for?

#35 6 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Sale pending?
What did it go for?

It didnt sell, still available on ebay. Link above.

#36 6 years ago

#37 6 years ago
Quoted from moonduckie78:

How about Knight of the Round Table, Brother's Grimm, Dr Jekylly / Mr. Hyde, Robin Hood, Sherlock Holmes, Edison vs Tesla (steampunk / alt history), etc. I think Houdini was a good choice for American, if it wasn't for the JPOP issues I think that would have been a much better start for a new company.

#38 6 years ago

Seen it on Mr. Pinball this morning for I think the $6800. Pretty sure this is the same guy that say's he can "sell solid state EK's for something like $9,000 all day long"......or something like that. Everything he's selling is priced 2-3-4 times higher then it should be.

John

#39 6 years ago

Anyone play one of these?

For how simple the game looks, it seems fun and looks smooth and shoots well.

Art looks good, surprised there isn't more chatter about this title yet.

I heard they are working on more music quotes and animations for next code update.

#40 6 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Anyone play one of these?
For how simple the game looks, it seems fun and looks smooth and shoots well.
Art looks good, surprised there isn't more chatter about this title yet.
I heard they are working on more music quotes and animations for next code update.

I think it looks fantastic but it's short a ramp and a major toy IMO. I'd like to play one anyway.

#41 6 years ago

For some reason it reminds me of an updated popeye.

#42 6 years ago

I would agree that it could probably use a toy in addition to, or to replace, the interactive topper. For better or worse, it feels very much like a stereotypical pinball machine. Spell names to connect the characters. That simplicity may appeal to some, but perhaps not all. I think it's fun, but perhaps not exciting. I'm glad it's an option for those that want one. I also hope it inspires others to contract machines if they have an idea.

#43 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

For some reason it reminds me of an updated popeye.

I'd like to see you elaborate how this game possibly reminds you of an updated Popeye, which was a widebody with an upper playfield, a motorized skillshot toy, ramp kickers, an elevator, a scoop with a multiball lock, and lots of custom voices.

#44 6 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I'd like to see you elaborate how this game possibly reminds you of an updated Popeye, which was a widebody with an upper playfield, a motorized skillshot toy, ramp kickers, an elevator, a scoop with a multiball lock, and lots of custom voices.

I think it's just the shape of the art.

#45 6 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

He did say for some reason lol

Quoted from waspinat0r:

I think it's just the shape of the art.

Seems like he doesn't know either

#46 6 years ago
Quoted from Mfsrc791:

He did say for some reason lol

Seems like he doesn't know either

Yeah, I'm not trying to hate on the game or anything. Besides, Popeye is awesome. I think the way the playfield is laid out art-wise reminds me of the ship.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 8,700.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Investments

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.00
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-the-jetsons?hl=procrastinator and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.