IMG_3859 (resized).jpg
IMG_3858 (resized).jpg
IMG_3855 (resized).jpg
IMG_3857 (resized).jpg
IMG_3856 (resized).jpg
IMG_3853 (resized).jpg
IMG_3854 (resized).jpg
IMG_3852 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dung.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#25 5 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Given that this is a for sale thread and not an opinion thread about the game means it should be evaluated accordingly. At original pricing it was $500 below nib. Maybe that is not enough discount for some, but it shouldn’t warrant a down vote. If it was $1000 over and they were hard to come by, the market might dictate a higher price, but in this case the supply is adequate and the game was marked down. Downvoting a for sale thread that is lower than list because you think it should be even lower is grasping at straws and exhibits poor etiquette imo.
However, now that the price has been slashed it should sell quickly.

Why would it sell quickly? There has been a huo black arrow for 7k on klov for ages. There have been various smaug's for 7k or less on here that sat. Is it a huge discount relative to new? Sure, but the market spoke awhile ago on this. Its lumped in with houdini and rob zombie (and yes I own one because it was a huge discount over nib). Market is over saturated with low play huo games at a time when people want to sell and get the next newest thing. It sucks for people who buy and change their mind, but maybe people will learn to buy once they put time in and know they will keep it for a bit.

#27 5 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

The most recent black arrow on pinside sold for $7k after 7 days earlier this month, so I hardly think I’m being unreasonable at this current price? If you don’t like the price just move along or say something constructive, rather than just downvote. Also please don’t make assumptions as to why I’m selling, thanks.

I said something constructive. You just don't like what I said. If you do not want people commenting on your sale ads, do not create a forum post. Forums are for discussion, both positive and negative.

As for why you are selling, you very clearly list in your ad that you would trade for new titles. That says you don't need the cash and are chasing the next game. Not much of an assumption when you say it yourself.

#30 5 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

You misunderstood. You said something constructive now, yes. I was referring to before when you simply downvoted and said nothing.
You made the assumption that I “bought and changed my mind and didn’t put enough time in with the game before buying”. This is incorrect.
But ultimately why I’m selling really doesn’t matter. Thank you for posting actual feedback this time instead of simply downvoting and saying nothing. I adjusted my price because of the constructive feedback people posted, so I’m appreciative of that feedback. I have a pin I want to sell and when my price was too high people were kind enough to let me know, so I dropped the price.

You know what, I'd buy you a beer for saying that. I did misunderstand, downvote is simply an easier way of speaking your mind without as many people getting up in arms. Being a stand up enough guy to admit you can take feedback is seemingly rare on here so props to you for being able to say that.

#50 5 years ago
Quoted from Eric_S:

What is with the downvotes? Do people not like the game, the price or the seller?

Just had another pinside user get very upset with me because I downvoted their fs ad. Its an unshopped game that is 1k over pinside's high price. They felt betrayed because I had sold them an unobtanium plastic set at a high price. Not sure how one correlates to the other, we agreed on a price and since selling the set I have not seen any pieces new or used come up so I can't replace it. As for the betrayal it seems having an opinion on here is something not to be voiced.

#59 5 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

I often agree with your posts or at least parts of them. It just seems like you'd be a definite NIB buyer if JJP released a "Smug" version of the game instead of Smaug.

Har har, like the smaug artwork and would look nice next to a lotr le. Why would I want lotr le? Because it would look nice next to my avatar le, also because the chrome/brass trim feel so much better when you have your hands on it over the powdercoat. Hobby causes you to come up with some weird ideas.

As for buying just because of being smug, when I drop money on an alien or a lebowski or a bbb, then its just about being smug.

#67 5 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Clicked on your collection. Do you really have 2 Radicals? Bump

Sigh yes, bane of my existence since one came with a melted ramp...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hardware
Pinball Haven

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 39.00
Playfield - Other
Travahontas Mods

$ 90.00
Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Life

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

€ 69.00
Pinball Machine
Multiball mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 25.50
$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 125.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dung.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-the-hobbit-black-arrow-huo-like-new?tu=dung and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.