IMG_3859 (resized).jpg
IMG_3858 (resized).jpg
IMG_3855 (resized).jpg
IMG_3857 (resized).jpg
IMG_3856 (resized).jpg
IMG_3853 (resized).jpg
IMG_3854 (resized).jpg
IMG_3852 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Yoko2una.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#39 5 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Any downvoters that haven't moved on should revisit this thread and evaluate their distastefulness.

Jesus Tap Dancing Christ, did we just invent "downvote shaming"?

It's quite simple. A downvote is a disagreement. It's not a death wish. It's not anyone hoping ill will. It's a disagreement. Plain and simple.

Original price was $8K. Black Arrows are not limited. Also Hobbit (despite how good the code may be) is not in high demand. One recently sold in the northeast for $5900. I know of two LE's that went for sub-$7K. So $8K for a used non-LE, and a title that is taking multi-$1000 hits on the secondary market is going to raise eyebrows. Again, do I wish OP gets hit by a bus? Of course not!!! It's just a freggin vote.

And to call the initial downvote "distasteful" is ridiculous. At the time, I felt it was warranted, and because this is a FORUM, where opinions are not only welcome, but we have a F'ing up/down vote system, I used said system. People shouldn't have to keep running tallies on their votes in the event of future changes (I bet Andrew Heighway still has upvotes for announcing Alien... want to go yell at them too?).

It's not distasteful to disagree with something, and no one should have to be shamed into changing a vote. I personally have removed my downvote because OP seems to have some awareness of his FS ad, which is becoming rarer and rarer on here nowadays. But it's never distasteful to agree/disagree with something in a forum, no matter the intent you believe is happening in your head.

#42 5 years ago

Ok, pinsiders are apparently now offended and butthurt with downvotes. Here's the context - your original price way too high... so much that you had to drop it $1000 in under a week, and it's still sitting on the shelf. You're probably going to sell this for ~$6000-6700, and you'll have taken a bath on this purchase, somewhere around the equivalent of paying $35/play. Feel better? Or would the simple disagreement with your original ridiculous price have sufficed so people weren't bogging down your thread? Again, wish you and others I've downvoted no ill will. It was a disagreement. GLWS.

#47 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

I want to see proof of this Jesus Tap Dancing Christ thing of which you speak of... That is officially part of my vocabulary starting now.

It's a great saying. I originally heard of it in this CL post, which always makes me laugh when I revisit.

www.craigslist.org link

And um, free bump

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.50
$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 125.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 39.00
Playfield - Other
Travahontas Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Life

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Yoko2una.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-the-hobbit-black-arrow-huo-like-new?tu=Yoko2una and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.