Topic Stats

• 67 posts
  • 28 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 87 days ago by dung
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 11 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

AF72B9B1-BE6C-4139-AED7-27C072F377A1 (resized).jpeg
C7ABEA5E-3537-44A7-89D7-B249799FA198 (resized).jpeg
236923C7-7D8E-4A56-871C-3903FB9C1FF4 (resized).png
IMG_3859 (resized).jpg
IMG_3858 (resized).jpg
IMG_3855 (resized).jpg
IMG_3857 (resized).jpg
IMG_3856 (resized).jpg
IMG_3853 (resized).jpg
IMG_3854 (resized).jpg
IMG_3852 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

There are 67 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 88 days ago
Quoted from dung:

Just had another pinside user get very upset with me because I downvoted their fs ad. Its an unshopped game that is 1k over pinside's high price. They felt betrayed because I had sold them an unobtanium plastic set at a high price. Not sure how one correlates to the other, we agreed on a price and since selling the set I have not seen any pieces new or used come up so I can't replace it. As for the betrayal it seems having an opinion on here is something not to be voiced.

Just know that with me, you can always speak your opinion, and I won't be mad even if I don't like it. Just don't downvote me and walk away haha!

#52 88 days ago
Quoted from dung:

Just had another pinside user get very upset with me because I downvoted their fs ad. Its an unshopped game that is 1k over pinside's high price. They felt betrayed because I had sold them an unobtanium plastic set at a high price. Not sure how one correlates to the other, we agreed on a price and since selling the set I have not seen any pieces new or used come up so I can't replace it. As for the betrayal it seems having an opinion on here is something not to be voiced.

I don't think most people have an issue with the up/down voting. In many cases, it is obvious why people are voting the way they are. However, in some cases, a supplemental post explaining why is necessary. This is a prime example. I saw five down votes. I had no idea if people had an issue with the seller, the game or just the pricing. A quick message stating "Price may be a bit high but good luck with the sale" would clear up any confusion.

#53 88 days ago

I need to find a good Hobbit to play. Both times I've tried one on location it wasn't working. I keep seeing these pop up for sale and have always wanted to try a JJP pin but need to put a few good games on one first. Most people are probably like me and never been able to play one with the latest code so it's hard to pull the trigger on buying one. Good luck with your sale.

#54 88 days ago
Quoted from Crile1:

My issue with down voting a for sale add post is that it may imply to others that it may not be a good seller.

I don't think so. It just means you disagree with the price or something about the ad. We're not shy about outing bad sellers.

#55 88 days ago
Quoted from dung:

This butt hurt over down votes is a relatively new phenomenon. I don't get it. No need to call the wambulance over a simple down vote.

#56 88 days ago
Quoted from dung:

I often agree with your posts or at least parts of them. It just seems like you'd be a definite NIB buyer if JJP released a "Smug" version of the game instead of Smaug.

#57 88 days ago
Quoted from jathomp22:

I need to find a good Hobbit to play. Both times I've tried one on location it wasn't working. I keep seeing these pop up for sale and have always wanted to try a JJP pin but need to put a few good games on one first. Most people are probably like me and never been able to play one with the latest code so it's hard to pull the trigger on buying one. Good luck with your sale.

Get up to SS Billiards. Lloyd's has the newest code and works great.

#58 88 days ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Get up to SS Billiards. Lloyd's has the newest code and works great.

That might work for me bc I’ll be at a basketball tournament in Edina this weekend. I’ll have to try and sneak up there.

#59 88 days ago
Quoted from usandthem:

I often agree with your posts or at least parts of them. It just seems like you'd be a definite NIB buyer if JJP released a "Smug" version of the game instead of Smaug.

Har har, like the smaug artwork and would look nice next to a lotr le. Why would I want lotr le? Because it would look nice next to my avatar le, also because the chrome/brass trim feel so much better when you have your hands on it over the powdercoat. Hobby causes you to come up with some weird ideas.

As for buying just because of being smug, when I drop money on an alien or a lebowski or a bbb, then its just about being smug.

#60 88 days ago
Quoted from dung:

Har har, like the smaug artwork and would look nice next to a lotr le. Why would I want lotr le? Because it would look nice next to my avatar le, also because the chrome/brass trim feel so much better when you have your hands on it over the powdercoat. Hobby causes you to come up with some weird ideas.
As for buying just because of being smug, when I drop money on an alien or a lebowski or a bbb, then its just about being smug.

Clicked on your collection. Do you really have 2 Radicals? Bump

#61 88 days ago
Quoted from NorCalRealtor:

This butt hurt over down votes is a relatively new phenomenon. I don't get it. No need to call the wambulance over a simple down vote.

You said butt hurt which is embarrassing but wambulance? Totally redeemed yourself!

#62 88 days ago
Quoted from Coz:

Taking off the legs and setting the pin on a cardboard box in the street usually helps the sale. This makes the pin truly imamaculate [quoted image][quoted image]

So true. If only it were HUO since 2000.

#63 88 days ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

No I figure with my new price I’d have to offer cash along with hobbit in that case. Not too much though since there are still NIB AFMR LE available at some distributors for $7999.

yeah I bought afmrle with 300 plays for $7300

#64 87 days ago

Agreed, no fucking way am I explaining every upvote or downvote I perform on pinside, that is literally the dumbest thing I have heard suggested on here in awhile. The OP has been here less than a year, so I’m sure the OP will catch on to how pinside works soon enough.

A downvote meaning a shady seller, that’s funny.

#65 87 days ago
Quoted from tacshose:

Agreed, no fucking way am I explaining every upvote or downvote I perform on pinside, that is literally the dumbest thing I have heard suggested on here in awhile. The OP has been here less than a year, so I’m sure the OP will catch on to how pinside works soon enough.
A downvote meaning a shady seller, that’s funny.

Heh yea this thread has taught me a lot.

#66 87 days ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

yeah I bought afmrle with 300 plays for $7300

I sold mine for $7000

Does anybody know if a manual came with AFMr?

#67 87 days ago

Clicked on your collection. Do you really have 2 Radicals? Bump

Sigh yes, bane of my existence since one came with a melted ramp...

There are 67 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside