Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

JM2.jpg
JM1.jpg
photo.JPG
DSC_0688.JPG
DSC_0687.JPG
There are 89 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 11 years ago

Hey guys,

I'm here to sell my Johnny Mnemonic Pinball. The glove feature is disabled as the glove stopped working.....GLOVE REPAIRED ON 9/12/2012! . Send me any and all offers. Play field condition is amazing! One side of the art is faded, the other isn't. Pics/video coming soon. $1400 takes it THIS WEEKEND ONLY!
MORE PICTURES---http://s757.photobucket.com/albums/xx216/adamthegamer2008/Johnny%20Mnemonic/

I'm putting my High Speed II back on the market, $1500 takes it! SOLD!

I also have an X-Men 4-Player Arcade machine I'd like to sell too, $500 takes it. SOLD! If you're still interested, you'll have to go to CaptainAdam21.

Let me know if you have any questions!

-Adam DSC_0687.JPGDSC_0687.JPG DSC_0688.JPGDSC_0688.JPG

#2 11 years ago

Could a jamma board for WWF Wrestlefest be added to this?

#3 11 years ago

Like the one I have? 4p.. and yes I think it could. KLOV says wrestlefest is JAMMA+ and X-MEN is also labeled as JAMMA+.

#4 11 years ago

I though this was for a HS2 in San Diego.

#5 11 years ago

D'oH!

Quoted from kwiKimart:

I though this was for a HS2 in San Diego. []

#6 11 years ago
Quoted from kwiKimart:

I though this was for a HS2 in San Diego.

Sorry about that!

Yes, the X-Men can be converted to a Wrestlefest.

#7 11 years ago

PM sent about x-men

#8 11 years ago

Are there any pinsiders in South Dakota without "Adam" in their name? Sheesh!

#9 11 years ago
Quoted from The_Gorilla:

Are there any pinsiders in South Dakota without "Adam" in their name? Sheesh!

ME!

#10 11 years ago

Nice flippin collection!! Guess I know where all the a-list games in SD are!

Also, Calvin is one of my favorite comics!

#11 11 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

Nice flippin collection!! Guess I know where all the a-list games in SD are!
Also, Calvin is one of my favorite comics!

I was about to say the same thing...very nice aztarac!

#12 11 years ago

Obviously SD isn't the pinball mecca of the US, but I'm trying to do my part in keeping it alive and well!

#13 11 years ago

Where in the world does this guy in rapid city get all his games? That is even more in the middle of nowhere than Sioux Falls.

#14 11 years ago

I started out collecting classic (80's) vids in the late 90's and got bored with those so I started selling/trading them off for pins. Tourism is #1 in the Black Hills and you would be amazed how many stashes of classic vids and to some extent older pins I found. I just kept trading up till I got the pins I wanted.

Remember the haul Bryan Kelly got earlier this year - that was in Sturgis, SD about 1/2 hour from me.

I have also traveled to bordering cities (Denver & Minneapolis) and states for pins. The hunt is half the fun!

You guys are in a prime area between Omaha and Minneapolis. Get after it!

#15 11 years ago

Bump for the HS2.. but don't even think about going after the X-men game!

Quoted from aztarac:

I have also traveled to bordering cities (Denver & Minneapolis) and states for pins

Stay on your side of the river! Us Adams East River don't take kindly to you Mountain time zoners. Especially AdamtheGamer.. he is like a wolverine.

#16 11 years ago

I'll tread lightly this weekend when I pass through there on a pin run!

#17 11 years ago

If you drop off your TFTC on your way, all will be forgiven. Otherwise, I will unleash AdamtheGamer.. he bites.

When are you swinging through? You can stop by for some intense JP action if I am around.

#18 11 years ago

Bump...selling my Johnny Mnemonic now too!

#19 11 years ago
Quoted from The_Gorilla:

Are there any pinsiders in South Dakota without "Adam" in their name? Sheesh! []

me!

#20 11 years ago

I will be going to Adam's on Saturday to check out his x-men. I am jacked and running around the house singing the x-men theme song, even though I don't think that song is in the game. BUT if anyone needs me to check out his HS2 or JM, I would be glad to. As a warning, I really don't know what to look for and would accept a bribe from Adam to say they looked great. But I can see if stuff is working and how the wear looks.

#21 11 years ago

I would like to hear about what you thought of the X-Men pin. I wish there was one here in Sioux Falls to play.

Do you guys know of a Tron anywhere around us?

#22 11 years ago

It is not an x-men pin.. it is the 4 player stand up arcade. The only tron i have played was in the twin cities airport. The pinside map for sioux falls is pretty up to date, at least location wise. Musivend moves their machine around a decent amount between locations.

Any games in your collection, The_Dude?

#23 11 years ago

Ahhhh - I see. I would like to play the X-Men pin but will probably have to wait for a trip to Omaha to do it.

I just updated the pins at Eastway Bowl. Pirates of the Caribbean has replaced the Lord of the Rings. I am going to check and see if Poppadox still has the AC/DC one - I have not played that one yet either.

No pins for me yet. I am looking to get my first one. I would like a LoTR or Tron. Maybe a JD.

#24 11 years ago
Quoted from AdamTheGamer:

I also just figured I'd sell my Johnny Mnemonic Pinball too. The glove feature is disabled as the glove stopped working.

Adam, fix the glove! It's easy to do and there is plenty of repair history to Google. You won't want to sell it after playing the entire game and the glove is a big part of it. One of my favorites.

Otherwise, good luck with your sale and happy hunting to a new owner.

Kim

#25 11 years ago

PRICE DROP ON THE GETAWAY!

#26 11 years ago

Did you post a price on JM?

GL on the sales!!!

#27 11 years ago

Bump for the OP.

#28 11 years ago

Update Bump!

I added a price for Johnny Menmonic, as well as two pictures I've had on hand.

Thanks to The_Dude for the free bump!

Thanks to Jonogo for the good luck message.

#29 11 years ago

Ok.. I didn't go up and Saturday to look at x-men but am today. So let me know if anyone wants me to check out his machines.

#30 11 years ago

You pallet that stuff up and we might be able to make a deal!

#31 11 years ago

Id buy them both right now if you were closer!

#32 11 years ago

If you have the JM for sale, I'm interested.

#33 11 years ago

@WesleyCowan, it's still available!

#34 11 years ago

The x-men arcade machine looked excellent. I am anticipating it being in my house this Friday. The machines looked great as well. Very fast and smooth. Adam does a great job of keeping his machines nice and clean.

#35 11 years ago

Thanks captainadam_21!

#36 11 years ago

Johnny Mnemonic seems to be one of the machines that hasn't gone through a price explosion. It's worth every bit of $1500.

#37 11 years ago

Is the HS2 off the market now?
I would be all over Johnny but I am on the hunt for an X-files and have a few leads.

#38 11 years ago

Do you have photos of JM?

#39 11 years ago

Definately worth the money spent.

#40 11 years ago
Quoted from WesleyCowan:

Do you have photos of JM?

He updated the original post w/ a couple.

#41 11 years ago

Pm ed. Seller wont ship. Also asked for cabinet pics. Better pics or video are needed.

GL

#42 11 years ago

@Av8, I will be taking pictures tonight. I don't know how to ship, and I need the money as fast as possible, so that's why I'm not making it an option. I appreciate you contacting me though, and I'm sorry about any inconveniences.

#43 11 years ago

Buyer usually arranges shipping. Either NAVL comes to your door, moves it and blankets it. Or cheaper option is you help deliver to terminal usually near major airport. They can provide a pallet and band it. What city are you near?

Helps you sell to wider market. Some one would love to own that JM. Just trying to give you some help.

#44 11 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

Johnny Mnemonic seems to be one of the machines that hasn't gone through a price explosion. It's worth every bit of $1500.

Well then stop sayin it duuuuuddee!!!

#45 11 years ago

Lots of good pins in SD. I found a MM still on route here. I'm in Pierre SD all week.

#46 11 years ago

You better not be looting our pinball machines!

#47 11 years ago
Quoted from playboywillis:

Well then stop sayin it duuuuuddee!!!

I've got mine

#48 11 years ago

Bought mine for $1400. Near mint condition but the hands work intermittently? Out of 12 games i've bought in the last year its by far the best one! Well 2nd best, my Shadow takes the cake(mint).

#49 11 years ago

Played this for the first time last week, thought it was OK game...curious to know how it would play w/o the glove, that seems like the main feature of the game.

#50 11 years ago
Quoted from jyeakley:

Played this for the first time last week, thought it was OK game...curious to know how it would play w/o the glove, that seems like the main feature of the game.

I sold mine once the glove stopped working if that gives you any indication.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 22.50
Electronics
bdash's bits

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Boards
Slap Save Creations

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

3,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Morristown, NJ
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
New Castle, CO
$ 29.00
3,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chester, PA
$ 22.50
Machine - For Sale
Oakley, CA
$ 63.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

€ 150.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pin-Decals

$ 37.50
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 89 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-the-getaway-high-speed-ii-and-more-in-sd and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.