• Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20200419_125055 (resized).jpg
20200419_125122 (resized).jpg
20200419_125137 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for trade

For sale: The Big Lebowski w/Topper, Mirrors and more

Featured Ad

Added: 2020-04-19 18:25:21 UTC • Ended: May 3rd, 2020
Condition: As new - New out of box (first owner)

Price

Trade
Listed at $ 15,250

Open for offers

So I've decided to expand my pinball collection (space wise) which is why I'm putting this up for sale as otherwise, it's a great game, very fun. Pref trades/cash combo as I'm really not looking for just cash. Not in a rush - seeing what's out there.

Original owner - like new condition (prob less than 100 balls - PF is absolutely gorgeous) and plays perfect! Many of these NIB have to be tweaked to make it play perfect so save the time and still get like new quality. Also has the following extras:

0) Topper - two lights, looks great, from the movie.
1) ModCouple Bowling Bals
2) ModCouple Folgers Spot Light
3) Custom apron cards
4) Original TBL Rug from DP and an extra one (doesn't have TBL on it - looks like the original one in the movie).
5) the dude bowling card
6) Mirror Blades (minor wear you can only see from the side on the left one from lifting pf - just noticed).

Note - one light fixed!

4K Video of the machine!

Mylared all the important areas too for extra protection (like the carpet mech).

Game is gorgeous. Cab is gorgeous. Like it just came out of the box.

Games I'm looking for:

Wonka (Standard but would consider LE)
TaF
TnA
Shadow
I500
ToM
WH20
WW
ES

Some others....

Shipping is fine - done it before with no issues. Check my feedback - many happy pinsiders b/c my games are always top notch (and this one is basically new!)

Item photos

20200419_125055 (resized).jpg
20200419_125122 (resized).jpg
20200419_125137 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are delt31's market stats.

silver Seller Level

delt31 has the Pinside Silver seller level!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to delt31's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad but did not submit a final sales price into our price database.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Pittsburgh, PA, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 22.00
Hardware
The MOD Couple

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 210.00
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

#2 4 years ago

Beautiful game GLWTS.

#3 4 years ago

You want Another Wonka? You really like that game. Lol. You also have the awesome topper. GLWS

#4 4 years ago

Yeah really sold it to get pirates so now it's time to circle back although I'll prob go standard.

#5 4 years ago

Sorry to see you leave the club so soon. GLWTS

#6 4 years ago

. Is all the armor chrome on these? Or just lock bar?

#7 4 years ago

Your game is really gorgeous.
GLWS

#8 4 years ago

Wish I had the cash laying around

#9 4 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

. Is all the armor chrome on these? Or just lock bar?

I feel like it all looks chrome and it even surprised me when I opened it b/c I wasn't expecting chrome anything.

She's a looker for sure.

#10 4 years ago

What a gorgeous game!! A great seller. I wish I had something to trade.
GLWTS!!

#11 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I feel like it all looks chrome and it even surprised me when I opened it b/c I wasn't expecting chrome anything.
Can't say for sure but I think it is. Looks like armor I had on my chromed tron. She's a looker for sure.

How long did you own this - a month?

Must not be for you?

#12 4 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

How long did you own this - a month?
Must not be for you?

I have to tell you I'm already having second thoughts. It's such a great game but I'm trying to expand my lineup and get more pins (this game obviously would do this the fastest) but maybe I sell something else. I'll leave it up for now....

#13 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I have to tell you I'm already having second thoughts. It's such a great game but I'm trying to expand my lineup and get more pins (this game obviously would do this the fastest) but maybe I sell something else. I'll leave it up for now....

No problem- if it helps fund more pinball do it!!

You can always get one down the road...

#14 4 years ago

Maybe he doesn’t like it as he would have liked once at home. to whom it never happened?
some years ago, I played a ST pro in a festival, liked it, then bought a premium and hated it one or two weeks later!

#15 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Man...i would L-O-V-E to own a TBL! Great pin and one of my favorite movies.
I would have to be independently wealthy or trade half my collection though

#16 4 years ago

What do you mean you aren't sure if it's chromed? Is it some sorta cut rate finish or job ?

#17 4 years ago
Quoted from turbo20lbs:

What do you mean you aren't sure if it's chromed? Is it some sorta cut rate finish or job ?

It's chrome and looks fantastic. Just surprised about how good it looks as I don't own any like that. My attached video shows it off as well.

#18 4 years ago

Watch the video one of the playfield lights isn’t working at the 6 round inserts near the flippers. Have you checked into that??

#19 4 years ago
Quoted from Dkjimbo:

Watch the video one of the playfield lights isn’t working at the 6 round inserts near the flippers. Have you checked into that??

Eagle eye- I see it.

#20 4 years ago
Quoted from Dkjimbo:

Great catch! I didn't even notice that while playing bc that light only comes on when all of the car modes are collected and that's really hard - otherwise it is never on during gameplay. I did double check every other light and they all work. I will look into that 1 light but appreciate the heads-up.

btw - the "this is what happens when you ___ a stranger in the ___" clip could be the best start to a mode ever. Always a smile.

#21 4 years ago

Just an FYI, the one light will be fixed soon and be perfect by next week. Updated video to reflect will be posted too.
Had to order a 39 cents part! Love pinball. I'm just going to leave the ad up b/c I'm not in a rush and still having fun with it - she plays super well. Still thinking to just keep but the whole "what's out there" to expand the lineup interests me enough to justify!

Sorry for the late response on some of the PMs btw - all replied to. Nothing locked in as of yet. Cheers.

1 week later
#22 3 years ago

Back to bumping as that 1 single light is being updated. Should be all set very soon. Taking in trade/cash offers now!

#23 3 years ago

sale pending. Appreciate all the interest.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 210.00
$ 22.50
€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-the-big-lebowski-w-mirrors-topper-and-more and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.