0F0C4757-EC34-4847-B7C5-D11BE5B82B36 (resized).jpeg
0E72F4C2-D82D-4E63-A2E4-7030BE6D3711 (resized).jpeg
8EF02AC1-B5FA-4D91-AF20-0DBC9D10DE9B (resized).jpeg
0D4EDCCF-F71E-4708-84C6-FB501962BF2E (resized).jpeg
5440220A-0F05-4F87-B8B5-0D1368C69446 (resized).jpeg
43C227D6-0B28-40A2-920F-120AF3CEDF09 (resized).jpeg
88FEA618-55A4-45C2-BD69-39EEAC683A75 (resized).jpeg
22020C2D-D816-4BE7-A822-CC7DC2CEA14E (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 78 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 3 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: The Big Lebowski w/extras

Added: 2020-06-14 23:58:11 UTC • Ended: June 26th, 2020
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Price

$ 15,000 (OBO)

Open for offers

For sale: Big Lebowski pinball machine

- Mint condition
- Flippers slightly weak after a couple games
- Comes with Lebowski rug never used
- Also comes with extra backup board

$15k obo or trade

Looking for the following in mint condition
- Radical
- Black Rose
- White Water
- World Cup Soccer 94
- Time Machine
- Corvette

Call or message Zach
###.###.#### [phone number removed]

Item photos

43C227D6-0B28-40A2-920F-120AF3CEDF09 (resized).jpeg
22020C2D-D816-4BE7-A822-CC7DC2CEA14E (resized).jpeg
88FEA618-55A4-45C2-BD69-39EEAC683A75 (resized).jpeg
0D4EDCCF-F71E-4708-84C6-FB501962BF2E (resized).jpeg
0E72F4C2-D82D-4E63-A2E4-7030BE6D3711 (resized).jpeg
0F0C4757-EC34-4847-B7C5-D11BE5B82B36 (resized).jpeg
12D7DBC6-8AAC-452A-98E2-1CED5EFFFA13 (resized).jpeg
5440220A-0F05-4F87-B8B5-0D1368C69446 (resized).jpeg
6369B008-C555-4B2A-85CB-378CD7EDF88E (resized).jpeg
74950C77-6D3A-4AA9-9A80-37804A764642 (resized).jpeg
8EF02AC1-B5FA-4D91-AF20-0DBC9D10DE9B (resized).jpeg
917E9E8B-21E6-481A-A65A-AE515C579DFE (resized).jpeg
A92B0DDC-6CD4-4850-AF8F-82EFAA13E253 (resized).jpeg
C80C768E-C02D-4C0A-9FAF-A4C149FDEF45 (resized).jpeg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are ZMeny's market stats.

silver Seller Level

ZMeny has the Pinside Silver seller level!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to ZMeny's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and indicated the game eventually sold for $ 15,000

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Evansville, IN, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 210.00
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 22.00
Hardware
The MOD Couple

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

#2 3 years ago

Wow that didn’t take long...lol. On the flippers (for lucky buyer) mine had the same issue ended up being the coil stops. After a few games they would get magnetized and get weak or even stay up. Not sure why but replacing them made it play perfectly. GLWS

#3 3 years ago

This one has been around.

I think it was owned by someone in Ohio and then a guy in Wisconsin and now being sold by Zach.

I believe I worked one this machine - serial number looks familiar.

#4 3 years ago

Is this one of the 40 ARA games that got released last year to kick start DP back into production or is it more recent build than that?

#5 3 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

- Flippers slightly weak after a couple games

glad to see an honest owner pointing this out.

EVERY TBL I have played has had this issue.

#6 3 years ago
Quoted from Dkjimbo:

Is this one of the 40 ARA games that got released last year to kick start DP back into production or is it more recent build than that?

I have no clue but it’s a newer run I think

#7 3 years ago

Have SDTM streamed or reviewed it , ID like to see what you guys think of it .
Best of luck .

#8 3 years ago
Quoted from Dkjimbo:

Yes

#9 3 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Best of luck .

I don't think this qualifies as a formal "review" but this is a really good and recent stream Zach did.

Its hands down one of the best if not the best games of the last 10 years in pretty much every category.

#10 3 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Best of luck .

Review Coming Soon

#11 3 years ago
Quoted from Dkjimbo:

I don't think this qualifies as a formal "review" but this is a really good and recent stream Zach did.

Its hands down one of the best if not the best games of the last 10 years in pretty much every category.

It certainly has the strongest hype from owners category on lock down, lol.

#12 3 years ago

Is there a “Just dropped in to see what Condition my condition was in” mode?

#13 3 years ago
Quoted from Waldo:

The instrumental music for that song is in fact used during one of the multiball modes. All of the music is from the soundtrack but they are all extremely well done re-orchestrations of the original music so no vocal tracks but frankly the game is better for it. The vocal tracks on the songs would just step on the film dialogue that is richly used throughout the game for callouts and modes.

#14 3 years ago
Quoted from Dkjimbo:

The instrumental music for that song is in fact used during one of the multiball modes. All of the music is from the soundtrack but they are all extremely well done re-orchestrations of the original music so no vocal tracks but frankly the game is better for it. The vocal tracks on the songs would just step on the film dialogue that is richly used throughout the game for callouts and modes.

Theme integration is very well done - agree!!

They used the film assets perfectly.

#15 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

It certainly has the strongest hype from owners category on lock down, lol.

Not so sure about that and you are giving it a good run with Rick and Morty.

#16 3 years ago

I've not played the game, but it sure does look cool. Very in depth with toys and layout. Love the bowling under the playfield.

#17 3 years ago

I have played it at TPF, its really fun, especially when you start bashing the car!!

#18 3 years ago

In regards to the weak flippers..

Have you downloaded the latest software? The release software allowed you to change the flipper strength, but did not remember it so reverted back.

I thought I had weak flippers, not making Walter ramp, turned out to be an alignment issue.

#19 3 years ago
Quoted from chooch:

Not so sure about that and you are giving it a good run with Rick and Morty.

considering you could buy 2 Rick and Morty for the price of 1 TBL...
I think it is pretty obvious whom is pumping here.

Honestly, it is pretty funny that TBL is coming p for sale almost constantly and in every thread it is the same crew pumping it up.

#20 3 years ago

Lebowski is a rip off.

Rick and Morty is a rip off.

Now a stern pro at $5500?! That’s a bargain!

I think we got all bases covered now.

#21 3 years ago

They are all ripoffs!

However, it is a hobby, buy what you enjoy! They are not investments. If you do not enjoy it move it on to the next guy who will.

#22 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Honestly, it is pretty funny that TBL is coming p for sale almost constantly and in every thread it is the same crew pumping it up.

A reasonably optioned R&M is 10k. Big Lebowski is $12.5k shipped if you aren’t rushing to pay the “gotta have it now” price premium. Hardly a two for one price comparison but ok.

#23 3 years ago
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#24 3 years ago

It my favorite DMD and newer era game in my collection.
Dont see mine going anywhere.

#25 3 years ago
Quoted from Dkjimbo:

ts hands down one of the best if not the best games of the last 10 years in pretty much every category.

Former owner here: no

#26 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Coming from the King of Pumping Up. Lol.

#27 3 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Coming from the King of Pumping Up. Lol.

pump, pump, pump it up
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

Reality is that I get excited about good games that I never sell.

With TBL, it is all the same temporary owners hyping to then sell. The intent is so crystal clear to anyone even remotely paying attention.
There is a sector of pinball that has become a bunch of rich collectors, that like to own and inflate the status symbols of their collections, only to sell them and go on to the next hot thing or game or trend.

I am looking fwd to the hot wheels phase when they cut production early and people start hyping it as the best thing ever.

#28 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

pump, pump, pump it up
[quoted image]
Reality is that I get excited about good games that I never sell.
With TBL, it is all the same temporary owners hyping to then sell. The intent is so crystal clear to anyone even remotely paying attention.
There is a sector of pinball that has become a bunch of rich collectors, that like to own and inflate the status symbols of their collections, only to sell them and go on to the next hot thing or game or trend.
I am looking fwd to the hot wheels phase when they cut production early and people start hyping it as the best thing ever.

Sorry but nice try. I don’t own a Big Lebowski anymore.
I never updated my collection. I’ve been working.
It’s sad that you sift through people’s collections and take photos.
it’s also sad how you define “a sector in pinball” as “rich collectors”.
I love you Whysnow but you sure can be a rough critic sometimes.
When I get a Hot Wheels, I’ll let you know if it’s any good.

TBL is a really fun game. Theme integration is off the charts. When the parts and license runs out, value is going to jump again imho.

#29 3 years ago

It may jump, I think reality is the game is a great theme with really poor execution and unfinished code that lacks polish. The shine has come off it already and there is a reason they are readily available for sale and change hands quite often.

Zach has this priced fairly and is a good seller. I would guess he sells this pretty easily and happy to see he was the first seller that was honest about some of the inherent issues of the game.

As for sifting collection, it is literally one click and 90% of the time anyone defending this game has it in their collection. Simple, Shift+win+s and take a screenshot to share

love you to man. LMK how hot wheels is!

#30 3 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

It’s sad that you sift through people’s collections and take photos.

Yea it is pretty creepy...even for Whysnow.

#31 3 years ago
Quoted from Waldo:

Always have loved that song , Never Knew Kenny Rogers sang it .
r.i.p. Kenny

#32 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

It may jump, I think reality is the game is a great theme with really poor execution and unfinished code that lacks polish. The shine has come off it already and there is a reason they are readily available for sale and change hands quite often.
Zach has this priced fairly and is a good seller. I would guess he sells this pretty easily and happy to see he was the first seller that was honest about some of the inherent issues of the game.
As for sifting collection, it is literally one click and 90% of the time anyone defending this game has it in their collection. Simple, Shift+win+s and take a screenshot to share
love you to man. LMK how hot wheels is!

Poor execution? how so? The layout is original, well laid out and silky smooth to shoot - lots of satisfying shots. Way better than many recent clunkfests from other manufacturers. The art is on par with the best stuff out there these days, the light show is as good as anything out there...not sure how you could possibly suggest poor execution. The code is unfinished, sure, but what is there is really polished. There is a depth of content already in the game that is enough to keep most average skill level players busy for a long time. There is far more to do here as-is than something like Munsters and certainly more to do from a code depth perspective than nearly every B/W game ever made. Id like to see more depth in the long run though.

I have owned games that have really deep code but never saw 75% of it (Hobbit or Game of Thrones Premium for example) - I know..."Play Better!" but super deep code doesn't automatically make something better. Seems like you have a bad taste in your mouth on this title which is interesting since you have admitted elsewhere you have barely ever played it.

Also, the common "issues" are well documented and have simple solutions if you dig into the maintenance thread...not any worse than issues we are seeing on JJP POTC, R+M, Stranger Things, JP, you name it.

Has Zach replaced coil stops yet to see if that solves his weak flipper issue?

#33 3 years ago

Wow, great job shitting all over a FS thread fellas. If you want to debate the merits of TBL there's a different thread for that. Fly at it.

Couple of relevant points
- the price is very reasonable for an immediate delivery upon purchase.
- includes a spare motherboard 'just in case' which is never a bad thing.

GLWTS

#34 3 years ago
Quoted from Dkjimbo:

Poor execution? how so? The layout is original, well laid out and silky smooth to shoot - lots of satisfying shots. Way better than many recent clunkfests from other manufacturers. The art is on par with the best stuff out there these days, the light show is as good as anything out there...not sure how you could possibly suggest poor execution. The code is unfinished, sure, but what is there is really polished. There is a depth of content already in the game that is enough to keep most average skill level players busy for a long time. There is far more to do here as-is than something like Munsters and certainly more to do from a code depth perspective than nearly every B/W game ever made. Id like to see more depth in the long run though.
I have owned games that have really deep code but never saw 75% of it (Hobbit or Game of Thrones Premium for example) - I know..."Play Better!" but super deep code doesn't automatically make something better. Seems like you have a bad taste in your mouth on this title which is interesting since you have admitted elsewhere you have barely ever played it.
Also, the common "issues" are well documented and have simple solutions if you dig into the maintenance thread...not any worse than issues we are seeing on JJP POTC, R+M, Stranger Things, JP, you name it.
Has Zach replaced coil stops yet to see if that solves his weak flipper issue?

I have not played Lebowski yet but only heard great things and I buy many many many games from Zach.

I will say this, you are wrong about Pirates. That game is the most broken unkept made game for the cost. I have literally had pretty much everything wrong with that game and I will bet the reason this game did not get produced much is because of all the known issues with it. And there are way more than you can imagine. CPU, TV, small TV, cables, optos, playfield issues, trough issues, connector issues, balls stuck in weird spots , balls not able to get in the chest properly and getting stuck etc. Worst location pinball I have ever had and mine is an LE. *end rant* LOL

#35 3 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Always have loved that song , Never Knew Kenny Rogers sang it .
r.i.p. Kenny

This song and a great rendition of
Ruby (don’t take your love to town
Listen to lyrics.

#36 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

pump, pump, pump it up
[quoted image]

So you think that "a bunch of rich collectors" like to own and "inflate" their status symbols of their collection are out to sell them for an inflated price or go on to the next hot thing or trend?
This is coming from the king of "Predator hype"?
Why would a "rich collector" even need to hype this game to flip it for what?...... a $2,000 to $3,000 profit? He's rich so why does he need a couple extra thousand bucks?
It sounds like you're trying to stir shit...... as always.
The fact of the matter is the flippers are gonna flip. That's fine, that's how supply and demand works.

I believe I may be one of those 'rich collectors". I own a TBL and an Alien. Both games are money pits and I believe I am way under water on both games. I love the themes and I don't foresee selling them in the future. Did I mention that they are awesome!!

So yeah...... I'm not hyping them to inflate my status or to sell them and go on to the next hot thing or game trend..... I think the game and the theme speak for themselves and they speak loudly!

JMHO.

QSS

#37 3 years ago

Bitch!!!

QSS

#38 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

This song and a great rendition of
Ruby (don’t take your love to town
Listen to lyrics.

Better than Leonard Nimoy’s version?!

#39 3 years ago

Having done a trade with Zach, will say he was very stand up about the game. We ended up meeting halfway and he showed up right on time. Probably one of the best setups for moving games, down to his custom leg holders.

#40 3 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Having done a trade with Zach, will say he was very stand up about the game. We ended up meeting halfway and he showed up right on time. Probably one of the best setups for moving games, down to his custom leg holders.

Thanks buddy appreciate the kind words and to you as well.

#41 3 years ago

Recently had a great experience with Zack where he refunded a purchase that probably nobody else would have done so for that I was appreciative, wouldn't hesitate purchasing.

#42 3 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

Recently had a great experience with Zack where he refunded a purchase that probably nobody else would have done so for that I was appreciative, wouldn't hesitate purchasing.

Thanks my friend. Pinball player first, dealer second (for better or worse) so if it’s not right, we don’t feel good about it.

#43 3 years ago

Another thumbs up for Zach. I’ve bought six pins from Zach. It’s a 600+ mile round trip to his place. He’s met me halfway a couple times with games. Perfect transactions!

#44 3 years ago

Sounds like a fair price from good distro - what are you waiting for?

#45 3 years ago

Hey Zach,if you can’nt move this quick enough and it’s in your way just bring it over here.I’ll handle the pick up.

#46 3 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

Another thumbs up for Zach. I’ve bought six pins from Zach. It’s a 600+ mile round trip to his place. He’s met me halfway a couple times with games. Perfect transactions!

But I thought you live in Tung Chung ; )

#47 3 years ago
Quoted from QuickSilverShelby:

I own a TBL and an Alien. Both games are money pits and I believe I am way under water on both games

You and everyone else. Technical problems, lack of parts and Yesterdays News are bringing this Title to sub- 10k levels.
The cool factor is still there, the premium price is not.

#48 3 years ago
Quoted from phil-lee:

You and everyone else. Technical problems, lack of parts and Yesterdays News are bringing this Title to sub- 10k levels.

Not sure where you get your news, but Cointaker is selling these for 12.5k and there is a long waiting list for a TBL.

They also sell spare parts on their website.

If you find a TBL for sub 10k please PM me details.

#49 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

But I thought you live in Tung Chung ; )

Yeah, a half-way drive to China would be quite a feat, even for Zach! I’ve lived and worked in Tung Chung five years. Unfortunately, my pins are 8000+ miles away in Mississippi.

#50 3 years ago
Quoted from phil-lee:

Yeah you have no idea what your talking about! Had both games and haven't had any more issues than any other game!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 22.50
$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 210.00
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 78 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-the-big-lebowski-w-extras?hl=adamross and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.