Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.
Game - for sale
For sale: The Big Lebowski - Prototype #1
Added: 2021-10-16 22:00:00 UTC
• Re-listed: 1 time (March 13th, 2022)
• Ended: March 22nd, 2022
Condition: Partially restored (almost original)
$ 19,000 (OBO)
Open for offers
Oh, where to start with this one. Up for sale is my TBL Prototype #1. This game was the first ever full art package TBL game made. This was assembled in the Netherlands by the Dutch Pinball Team and ARA. Once complete, this game was shipped to me here in the United States (Chicago) along with #2 and #3. These 3 games completed their final assembly in my living room just before Expo 2014. The 3 games stayed together for a while until #2 and #3 parted ways with me. I remained the owner of #1 and it was in my possession since it was shipped here. I have brought this game to many shows and events in the Midwest area, and even to Modern Pinball in New York to share it.
The game looks and plays fantastic and has all the original prototype parts in place. Everything functions on it except for 1 of the JESUS LEDs. I have not really investigated it, but I think the LED may have died.
The Cool Stuff:
- Has the original unapproved playfield art, with the weed leaf, the gun, the Kahlua logo, etc.
- Has the prototype software with the original licensed music and other assets
- 3D printed and hand polished launch button resembling a bowling ball
- Bowling alley with individually controlled pins
- I have some extra prototype parts I will include with the machine
- Comes with the original prototype rug, but it is looking old, but still has its sentimental value
The Not So Cools Stuff:
- 1 of the JESUS insert LEDs is dead
- There is a tiny bit of wear by the scoop
- This will not run the production code
- Game is out of warranty
- There are a couple little bumps in the cabinet decals, but nothing major
- There is no playfield support brace, so you need to use a piece of wood that I have kept with the machine since 2014 to hold the playfield in an upright position
The game is currently setup in Sleepy Hollow, IL in my game room. And, yes, I own this game outright.
I will start a thread on this to answer questions and provide more content on this. Thank you!
Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!
These are TheNoTrashCougar's market stats.
The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.