Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 32 posts
  • 20 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by turbo20lbs
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: The Big Lebowski NIB

Added: 2020-03-17 23:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 3 times (April 1st, 2020) • Ended: April 13th, 2020
Condition: NIB - New in box (personal)

Price

$ 16,000 (OBO)

Open for offers

NIB ready to ship to it's new owner Or can pick up if local. Free shipping is included if payed for before it ships out

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are bayareapinster's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to bayareapinster's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

San Francisco, CA, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 210.00
€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

#2 4 years ago

Subscribed

#3 4 years ago

How much do these cost new?

#4 4 years ago
Quoted from JoinTheCirqus:

How much do these cost new?

$24,999.99

#5 4 years ago

A bargain!

#6 4 years ago

Shit! I’ll take 3 of them

#7 4 years ago

$12,500 from Cointaker. Taking deposits. Question is, when will they arrive?
$17k if you want it now apparently. Still cheaper then the $25k ones floating around a few months back

#8 4 years ago

Still cheaper than a hospital visit! Deal!

#9 4 years ago

Does this come with Corona for free?

#10 4 years ago
Quoted from Tkaye:

$12,500 from Cointaker. Taking deposits. Question is, when will they arrive?
$17k if you want it now apparently. Still cheaper then the $25k ones floating around a few months back

True, but they are steadily coming along. Just a matter of being patient. 4500 to have it immediately? Does the warranty even transfer?

#11 4 years ago
Quoted from dung:

True, but they are steadily coming along. Just a matter of being patient. 4500 to have it immediately? Does the warranty even transfer?

Warranty does not transfer.

#12 4 years ago
Quoted from dung:

It's a good point that technically more are coming but we're talking 6+ if not more months. That's assuming Barry continues building and something doesn't change and as we all know, nothing is a guarantee with that guy!

It's not like spooky where they've confirmed all are being made and even with them, people paying 2k+ premiums.

#13 4 years ago

Asking for a $4500 premium for a NIB machine that is still in production in a collapsing global economy. any takers?

#14 4 years ago
Quoted from okgrak:

Asking for a $4500 premium for a NIB machine that is still in production in a collapsing global economy. any takers?

Why do you care. There are buyers out there that have money falling out of their pocket, if the seller can get some of it...good for him! You think this should be selling 40% lower because the market is down....get real Pancho

#15 4 years ago

This ad is an amusing relic of the old world.

#16 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

It's a good point that technically more are coming but we're talking 6+ if not more months. That's assuming Barry continues building and something doesn't change and as we all know, nothing is a guarantee with that guy!
It's not like spooky where they've confirmed all are being made and even with them, people paying 2k+ premiums.

Reminds me of someone wanting to trade for my alien that said there was no way more would be made, yet they are. They continue to come out, slowly and with the economy that 6 month line is going to get a lot shorter as people drop out.

#17 4 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Reminds me of someone wanting to trade for my alien that said there was no way more would be made, yet they are. They continue to come out, slowly and with the economy that 6 month line is going to get a lot shorter as people drop out.

Yeah, talk about flattening the curve.

"Given the end of the World appears upon us, do I really need to buy this half-baked hobby trophy that was never finished and will break all the time, and the seller still thinks is worth five digits? Maybe not."

#18 4 years ago

Price drop

#19 4 years ago

Actually TBL I have on location has about 2000 play on it so far and hasn't had any issues so what issues or problems should I be watching for?

If it's the end of the world coming why are you siting behind your computer wasting precious time thinking about a game that is out of budget...

#20 4 years ago
Quoted from bayareapinster:

Actually TBL I have on location has about 2000 play on it so far and hasn't had any issues so what issues or problems should I be watching for?
If it's the end of the world coming why are you siting behind your computer wasting precious time thinking about a game that is out of budget...

It's Levi, he has nothing better to do. Do the math:

15,434 posts
÷
2190 days (6years) = ~7

An average of 7 posts a day... Everyday of his life..for 6 years.

#21 4 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Lol sorry but using the words "Steadily coming along" are the Last words anyone would use to describe Dutch Pinball.

#22 4 years ago

Has the seller something to do with bayareaamusement or not at all?

#23 4 years ago
Quoted from turbo20lbs:

It's Levi, he has nothing better to do. Do the math:
15,434 posts
÷
2190 days (6years) = ~7
An average of 7 posts a day... Everyday of his life..for 6 years.

Do you know how long it takes to make 7 posts a day?

2 minutes?

Look Fonzie, you are just as much of a “No life pinball loser” as anybody else here. Either you post on a pinball forum regularly or you don’t.

Post counting lol

#24 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Do you know how long it takes to make 7 posts a day?
2 minutes?
Look Fonzie, you are just as much of a “No life pinball loser” as anybody else here. Either you post on a pinball forum regularly or you don’t.
Post counting lol

Not everybody is just as much of a "No life pinball loser" as anybody else here.

It's fair to say that someone who makes over 15,000 posts in 6 years deserves special recognition as a bigger loser than someone who makes less than 2000 in 7 years.

You have a dire need to always be right. And if challenged, an inability to avoid a snarky response in defense. You're probably much nicer in person.

#25 4 years ago
Quoted from RTS:

Not everybody is just as much of a "No life pinball loser" as anybody else here.
It's fair to say that someone who makes over 15,000 posts in 6 years deserves special recognition as a bigger loser than someone who makes less than 2000 in 7 years.
You have a dire need to always be right. And if challenged, an inability to avoid a snarky response in defense. You're probably much nicer in person.

If someone can tell me what’s important in posting ratio...and incidentally the corresponding profile of this person.

#26 4 years ago

The fundamental law of economics: A product is worth what it's purchaser will pay". If you believe the world is ending because the media's clickbait news cycle has you in constant panic, you are unlikely to pay a dime for this machine.
If this is just another temporary down cycle (as every crysis humanity has ever experienced in history has ever been), this might be a good medium term investment.
Hell - you can even play a few games and enjoy yourself a little whilst practicing social distancing!

#27 4 years ago

It's normal Majority of people will go into panic so no big deal, I have another one which I payed alot more for and is set up to play so I'm letting this one go and other games I have doubles and triples of.

#28 4 years ago
Quoted from Mechulus:

The fundamental law of economics: A product is worth what it's purchaser will pay". If you believe the world is ending because the media's clickbait news cycle has you in constant panic, you are unlikely to pay a dime for this machine.
If this is just another temporary down cycle (as every crysis humanity has ever experienced in history has ever been), this might be a good medium term investment.
Hell - you can even play a few games and enjoy yourself a little whilst practicing social distancing!

In the Medium Term there may be a flood of NIB TBLs....the odds are against the investment being “good”.

#29 4 years ago

Don’t think we will see a flood of TBLs especially since 100 plus EAs are due machines some day!

#30 4 years ago

GLWTS bayareaflippster

#31 4 years ago

Thanks guys be safe during this crazy time✊

#32 4 years ago

How long did you have to wait to have this one ready? I put down a deposit shortly before going full "Pandemic". Not expecting it anytime soon.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 22.50
€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 210.00
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-the-big-lebowski-nib-free-shipping- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.