20180709_054350 (resized).jpg
20180701_071307 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpeg
79DBD8B0-8801-4291-85E9-C0897044315F (resized).jpeg
585860EF-FF76-4BE5-BEBE-79E6F6D4FFED (resized).jpeg
A2A7A246-D043-43BE-867C-02F979FD6C34 (resized).jpeg
20180711_133552 (resized).jpg
02517D23-5874-4B56-A343-9D4D850E38B0.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mr68.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#10 5 years ago
Quoted from pinlawyer:

Ad listing: For sale: The Big Lebowski

You selling for $1000 more than I did? ...This aggression will not stand, man. You're being very Un-Dude like.

Don't look now folks but this game is headed to 25K and real quick IMO. Best wishes with your sale.

#12 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Is there confirmation of Mr68 selling his for 20k?
I know he was asking and it is marked as pending but asking and confirmed are 2 very different things.

Yes, I will confirm that my game sold for $20K.

#15 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

thanks for confirmation.
I would say for now it is heading north; playable rare game with a good theme; honestly sad that you got more for a non-working magic turd than TBL. If those 60 TBL in hiding show up on the market (I think they will at some point) then things may change quickly.

I will point out that my TBL sold despite your efforts at sabotage and you trolling my posts. You did the same thing to my Big Bang Bar sale and failed that time also. Your reputation falters once again.

#31 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Yeah it was sad how he verbally attacked another pinhead and then was pathetically so proud of himself and bragging to everyone how that guy "ran away from him" when in reality nobody wants to deal with a small irate old guy that comes interrupting a conversation to yell at you about some man-boy internet drama. Esp when you are trying to have some fun at a pinball show on vacation. The other pinhead was smart and basically took the easiest opportunity to diffuse the situation.
I am a dumbass with a temper. Wish I was better in those situations, but unfortunately I never have been.

FYI. This is not an accurate account but whatever, people know how Hilton is with his exaggerations, insults and lack of using the truth.
But my following comment is what I'd like people to know and then I will hope this thread can go back to being as it is intended.

About a year ago or so, I reached out to Hilton in private, in an effort to smooth things out between us. It was my effort and energy in reaching out to him and not the reverse. I think that is an important component here for context. Anyway, in my effort to find common ground with Hilton and humble myself a bit, I confessed to him about my embarrassment to what I had done at Expo that year.

Within hours of that private email, Hilton was posting publicly about it on Pinside in an effort to embarass me and he has continued to raise the issue at every opportunity, just as he has done so here today.

Moral of the story is: Don't ever try to be reasonable with Hilton and know that whatever you might trust him with in private, he will betray you, use it against you and he fights dirty.

I hope to comment no further and allow this thread to get back on track. Good luck with the sale

#41 5 years ago
Quoted from JoinTheCirqus:

How about you ladies taking this to PM like the moderator asked?

My last comment was over two hours ago and was written before the moderator warning was issued. Same with Hilton.
I stated in my post that I didn't want it to continue, and it has not continued by either of us.

Way to go in coming in late and using an insult.

#49 5 years ago

I hoard my PinFooties. Oh sure, I will use them in my professional glossy photos like a glamor model, but they never go with the game.

1 week later
#109 5 years ago

#126 5 years ago

At shows, pinball gatherings and right here on Pinside, I continually hear people bragging about the bargain they got on buying a game or the profit they made in selling. Extremely common on Pinside is people defending or promoting values on the titles they personally own.

Recognized or not, profit or the desire of profit is a significant part of our hobby and most everybody attempts it. The problem becomes when someone hits a home run, makes more money than the other guy and jealousy rears its ugly head. People with no personal involvement feel the need to control how strangers should behave (based on their limitations) and they price police/insult a legitimate sale. What's the next step, are we going to mandate price control.

The OP is selling in the high-end collector’s market which most people are not involved and therefore they do not understand it. Maybe take a step back if this price is beyond your comfort zone and let others be.

#128 5 years ago
Quoted from RTS:

For a guy who just sold TBL for $20k, isn't that kind of what you're doing right now?

I no longer own it. Please read my full quote.

#157 5 years ago

So you’re saying that if people don’t own the high end pins, they should just get the hell out of the way since it’s out of their “comfort zone”. Such a flawed comment. You seem to feel free to interject your commentary on various subjects, and those comments are good for the group to see. At the same time, I’m not sure I’ve ever seen someone post and basically tell people to step back and discontinue giving their opinion. What up?

Yeah, that's what I'm saying.

#170 5 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

This guy : "The high end community.."
Me: "A boboli bo, a boboli bobo"

I apologize if my message came off as snooty in any way. I'm not a gifted writer and I am prone to making mistakes.
Again, my sincere apology but none of that was intended.

Kim

#179 5 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

I just read your post and couldn't help but picture the antiquities guy.

OK, so now you owe me an apology.

#190 5 years ago
Quoted from greenhornet:

professional courtesy

Yeah, but only one of them fought Godzilla.

#260 5 years ago

You’re putting your gaffe on the fact that you’re not a gifted writer and prune to making mistakes? Please, what a cop out. You knew exactly what you were writing, you just didn’t like the responses. Just say it for what it is. I’m sure you’ll come back with a snide comment, just as long as you don’t make it “gifted” in any way.

It took you six days to compose that reply? You've been stewing over this for nearly a week and this is your third attempt to attack me?
I'm sorry I've outwitted you with my comments in the past but you really need to get over yourself.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mr68.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-the-big-lebowski-7?tu=mr68 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.