20180709_054350 (resized).jpg
20180701_071307 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpeg
79DBD8B0-8801-4291-85E9-C0897044315F (resized).jpeg
585860EF-FF76-4BE5-BEBE-79E6F6D4FFED (resized).jpeg
A2A7A246-D043-43BE-867C-02F979FD6C34 (resized).jpeg
20180711_133552 (resized).jpg
02517D23-5874-4B56-A343-9D4D850E38B0.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jointhecirqus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#40 5 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

FYI. This is not an accurate account but whatever, people know how Hilton is with his exaggerations, insults and lack of using the truth.
But my following comment is what I'd like people to know and then I will hope this thread can go back to being as it is intended.
About a year ago or so, I reached out to Hilton in private, in an effort to smooth things out between us. It was my effort and energy in reaching out to him and not the reverse. I think that is an important component here for context. Anyway, in my effort to find common ground with Hilton and humble myself a bit, I confessed to him, in confidence I thought, about my embarrassment to what I had done at Expo that year.
Within hours of that private email, Hilton was posting publicly about it on Pinside in an effort to embarass me and he has continued to raise the issue at every opportunity, just as he has done so here today.
Moral of the story is: Don't ever try to be reasonable with Hilton and know that whatever you might trust him with in private, he will betray you, use it against you and he fights dirty.
I hope to comment no further and allow this thread to get back on track. Good luck with the sale

How about you ladies taking this to PM like the moderator asked?

#53 5 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

My last comment was over two hours ago and was written before the moderator warning was issued. Same with Hilton.
I stated in my post that I didn't want it to continue, and it has not continued by either of us.
Way to go in coming in late and using an insult.

You’re welcome!

1 week later
#150 5 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

The OP is selling in the high-end collector’s market which most people are not involved and therefore they do not understand it. Maybe take a step back if this price is beyond your comfort zone and let others be.

So you’re saying that if people don’t own the high end pins, they should just get the hell out of the way since it’s out of their “comfort zone”. Such a flawed comment. You seem to feel free to interject your commentary on various subjects, and those comments are good for the group to see. At the same time, I’m not sure I’ve ever seen someone post and basically tell people to step back and discontinue giving their opinion. What up?

1 week later
#256 5 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I apologize if my message came off as snooty in any way. I'm not a gifted writer and I am prone to making mistakes.
Again, my sincere apology but none of that was intended.
Kim

You’re putting your gaffe on the fact that you’re not a gifted writer and prune to making mistakes? Please, what a cop out. You knew exactly what you were writing, you just didn’t like the responses. Just say it for what it is. I’m sure you’ll come back with a snide comment, just as long as you don’t make it “gifted” in any way.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 210.00
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 22.50
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jointhecirqus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-the-big-lebowski-7?tu=jointhecirqus and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.