20180709_054350 (resized).jpg
20180701_071307 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpeg
79DBD8B0-8801-4291-85E9-C0897044315F (resized).jpeg
585860EF-FF76-4BE5-BEBE-79E6F6D4FFED (resized).jpeg
A2A7A246-D043-43BE-867C-02F979FD6C34 (resized).jpeg
20180711_133552 (resized).jpg
02517D23-5874-4B56-A343-9D4D850E38B0.jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 295 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 6.
#51 5 years ago
IMG_3830 (resized).JPGIMG_3830 (resized).JPG
#52 5 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I hoard my PinFooties. Oh sure, I will use them in my professional glossy photos like a glamor model, but they never go with the game.

And I thought all that gloss was from your head...

Brad

#53 5 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

My last comment was over two hours ago and was written before the moderator warning was issued. Same with Hilton.
I stated in my post that I didn't want it to continue, and it has not continued by either of us.
Way to go in coming in late and using an insult.

You’re welcome!

#54 5 years ago
Quoted from RTS:

Depends who buys it.
I'd feel stupid, not happy.

Yea, what he said.

#55 5 years ago
Quoted from Jvspin:

Well, it's no Supreme...

2d31ed (resized).jpg2d31ed (resized).jpg
#56 5 years ago

Wow I thought you'd never sell it man! This is the greatest pinball machine a real Turkey!

Turkey-Bowling-GTAIV (resized).pngTurkey-Bowling-GTAIV (resized).png Added over 6 years ago:

bowling reference means triple strike!

#58 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I honestly dont believe for an instant someone paid you 20k for this but you can make up whatever you want and nobody will ever know

that is why you fail

#59 5 years ago

Considering there's only 48 of these TBL's out there, the theme is killer, construction is killer and the gameplay is killer I think this game is a better investment than gold! Cool shit is just cool there's no two ways about it and every new generation to come will love this flick and pin just as much as the previous generations have that didn't grow up with the movie like we did.

birthdaycardblog (resized).jpgbirthdaycardblog (resized).jpg
#60 5 years ago
Quoted from gmkalos:

I think this game is a better investment than gold!

It is a really stupid investment.

Spending $21,000 on a pinball machine is an emotional purchase, not an intelligent one.

#61 5 years ago

Given what's happened to DP, time will tell.

#62 5 years ago

Does anyone else worry about the tax man when making 10k plus on a pin holding it for a year or two and confirming price? Am I stupidly paranoid? Is there a pinball tax form? I lose money most of the time I move one along. Real question and I am sorry if this has been addressed before.
Bump for a really cool game out of my price range. Glws

#63 5 years ago
Quoted from pinlawyer:

Given what's happened to DP, time will tell.

Time doesn't make any difference that you need a buyer who is emotionally charged by this game, not someone who is smart with money.

In this transaction at $21,000 (if it sells), you are the one smart with money, not the buyer.

Your buyer should want a TBL more than any desire to make money on his purchase and then his satisfaction is guaranteed.

And if he's lucky and the price goes up, all the better. But as an investment, it's an incredibly stupid option.

#64 5 years ago

That rug really ties the room together does it not?

#65 5 years ago
8FA026B6-9187-43A7-93B8-52B7A033A232 (resized).jpeg8FA026B6-9187-43A7-93B8-52B7A033A232 (resized).jpeg
#66 5 years ago
Quoted from cougtv:

Does anyone else worry about the tax man when making 10k plus on a pin holding it for a year or two and confirming price? Am I stupidly paranoid? Is there a pinball tax form? I lose money most of the time I move one along. Real question and I am sorry if this has been addressed before.

Screw the gubmint. Never has that question crossed my mind.

#67 5 years ago

Show me another TBL out there for sale...you cant!

#68 5 years ago
Quoted from cougtv:

Cap gains tax and investment income tax applies. But no ones gonna report that.

#69 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Cap gains tax and investment income tax applies. But no ones gonna report that.

Just cut them a check lol

608127d14f0a87cfeedbec3745acacd5 (resized).jpg608127d14f0a87cfeedbec3745acacd5 (resized).jpg
#70 5 years ago
Quoted from RTS:

ime doesn't make any difference that you need a buyer who is emotionally charged by this game, not someone who is smart with money.
In this transaction at $21,000 (if it sells), you are the one smart with money, not the buyer.
Your buyer should want a TBL more than any desire to make money on his purchase and then his satisfaction is guaranteed.
And if he's lucky and the price goes up, all the better. But as an investment, it's an incredibly stupid option.

This is an opinion not a fact. The fact is: no one knows whether it is a good investment or bad. (Unless you can predict the future) The other fact is there are many in this world that have 20k in their left front pocket.

#71 5 years ago

If DP finalizes their long painful seemingly inevitable death at this point then this could be a good investment. If they somehow actually get production rolling with Xytech and anyone can get a NIB game with the improved boards for 10k, this would be a terrible investment. As others have said, time will tell...

If Xytech games become a reality and prove to be of same build quality with improved boards, there will be little reason for anyone to seek out any of these originals for anything more than the $8500 they sold for out of the gate.

#72 5 years ago

Greg's a good guy. Buy with confidence.

#73 5 years ago
Quoted from Dkjimbo:

If DP finalizes their long painful seemingly inevitable death at this point then this could be a good investment. If they somehow actually get production rolling with Xytech and anyone can get a NIB game with the improved boards for 10k, this would be a terrible investment. As others have said, time will tell...
If Xytech games become a reality and prove to be of same build quality with improved boards, there will be little reason for anyone to seek out any of these originals for anything more than the $8500 they sold for out of the gate.

Yes I agree if the Xytech games actually get produced they would make these first wave of games worth less than there original asking price like a Stern or JJP would typically depreciate. Were all aware of their little quarks but I get to play one all the time and it has almost never done anything wacky it's been a rock solid player! And the game is SO GOOD! Look at BBB 191 produced and it seems to hold it's value at $16K almost a decade after it was produced. There's no comparison between this game and BBB, the level of programming is far superior and to me the theme is way cooler. With these 48 known to exist out there, a few prototypes, 1 Xytech sample and the other 40 games at ARA (if they ever get sold at auction) that's about 100 games out there. Almost double the rarity and coolness factor of BBB hence $30-50K if not more for this machine within the next 10-20 years is a reality. I think all signs point to DP's demise (sorry DP I loved you guys) and this is the time to shit or get off the pot!

Check this cool article out about TBL!
https://geekydaddy.com/2017/04/03/big-lebowski-pinball-game-just-quietly-became-the-rarest-non-prototype-pinball-game-in-the-world-and-still-ties-the-room-together/

#74 5 years ago
Quoted from cougtv:

Does anyone else worry about the tax man when making 10k plus on a pin holding it for a year or two and confirming price?

He probably knows a good lawyer.

#75 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

He probably knows a good lawyer.

Is it Bill Kunstler or Ronald Kuby?

#76 5 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Is it Bill Kunstler or Ronald Kuby?

Larry H. Parker!

2deuiz (resized).jpg2deuiz (resized).jpg
#78 5 years ago
Quoted from whthrs166:

This is an opinion not a fact. The fact is: no one knows whether it is a good investment or bad. (Unless you can predict the future) The other fact is there are many in this world that have 20k in their left front pocket.

I said "smart" investment, not "good" investment. It's different.

You need to be more lucky than smart to make money buying a pinball machine.

#79 5 years ago
Quoted from whthrs166:

I don't think this is meant to be a serious debate, but buying a pinball machine is not what any actual licensed investment adviser would call an investment at all. Speculation maybe, a gamble for sure. But, other than for convincing wives (or rationalizing it to ourselves), we shouldn't confuse the terms.

#80 5 years ago

TBL looks like a fun pin. I doubt I'll ever play one. But saying it's a better investment than gold is just foolish. I'd take 21k in gold over a TBL any day of the week/year/decade.

Glwts!

#81 5 years ago
Quoted from RTS:

I said "smart" investment, not "good" investment. It's different.
You need to be more lucky than smart to make money buying a pinball machine.

Unless it’s lucky Kim it doesn’t matter.

Smart or good or anything else there will be no more garbage after this one

There aren’t anymore F ing scumbags that started something and couldn’t finish it!

AlienLE? Just paid 1/2 of that price Nib. And yes that was part of the Cointaker container! Thank you

Which is still ridiculous but $21k for TBL? Can’t be that many dumb ass Kanedas out there

Only takes one dummy

#82 5 years ago

It's more fun to invest with pinball over something inactive like gold or jewels, lets face it were all collectors at heart and usually a collector never wins taking a loss to get something new. But sometimes it's nice to win and that's what this machine is all about metaphorically and physically!

david-huddleston-jeffrey-the-big-lebowski-1517502355 (resized).jpgdavid-huddleston-jeffrey-the-big-lebowski-1517502355 (resized).jpg
#83 5 years ago

I agree. If somebody wants blow $$ collecting this game, I get it

But it is NOT an investment of any kind. A guarantee to lose $$ upon subsequent sale

Kind of like musical chairs but if you love it, buy it, might be many reasons no one has purchased this one yet

7 days in and trolling for dummies hasn’t worked yet

#84 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I agree. If somebody wants blow $$ collecting this game, I get it
But it is NOT an investment of any kind. A guarantee to lose $$ upon subsequent sale
Kind of like musical chairs but if you love it, buy it, might be many reasons no one has purchased this one yet

Doubt Anyone can Guarantee to lose. At 8k, at 10k, then 15, then 20 now 21 there are no gauruntees what the value will be in the future profit or lose. Where the ceiling is nobody can guess or guarantee anything. If you love the game this is a Great seller and you can’t loose if you love the theme.

#85 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Doubt Anyone can Guarantee to lose. At 8k, at 10k, then 15, then 20 now 21 there are no gauruntees what the value will be in the future profit or lose. Where the ceiling is nobody can guess or guarantee anything. If you love the game this is a Great seller and you can’t loose if you love the theme.

Buy it then Yelo. I’m not expressing my opinion about Greg.

There is a reason it hasn’t sold because people aren’t that stupid for the most part

I think it’s a ridiculous price and just because Kim seems to find some idiots doesn’t mean that’s the market

If I’m wrong, let the market speak by all means

#86 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

There is a reason it hasn’t sold because people aren’t that stupid for the most part
I think it’s a ridiculous price and just because Kim seems to find some idiots doesn’t mean that’s the market

The market is what the market is my man idiots or geniuses included! lol

#87 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Ha. After doubting anyone can guarantee a loss, you just guaranteed that no-one will lose (if they love the theme.) Are you saying people that love the theme will not "lose" because, what, their joy for TBL has no price?

#88 5 years ago
Quoted from gmkalos:

The market is what the market is my man idiots included! lol

No doubt. Trolling for idiots like Kman is ok

Not something I’d do

But I welcome anybody to crap all over my for sale threads. They won’t last a day

#89 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Your opinion is fair and understandable but that doesn’t mean people are Stupid because they don’t agree with your opinion? If it’s ridiculous to you my guess is Greg won’t benefit from your opinion nor is he trying to make you buy it. I would love to buy it honestly and if I did Greg is the guy I would buy it from. At this time it doesn’t fit into my game buying time frame.

#90 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Your opinion is fair and understandable but that doesn’t mean people are Stupid because they don’t agree with your opinion? If it’s ridiculous to you my guess is Greg won’t benefit from your opinion nor is he trying to make you buy it. I would love to buy it honestly and if I did Greg is the guy I would buy it from. At this time it doesn’t fit into my game buying time frame.

Yeah it’s stupid but nice excuse Yelo

You aren’t buying because you know better and the pump it up plan just won’t fly

But then again, nobody has purchased right?

Not a thing I can say for such a great deal

#91 5 years ago

The market is what it is. I love the pin. I’m keeping it unless someone offers my price. Simple.

#92 5 years ago
Quoted from pinlawyer:

The market is what it is. I love the pin. I’m keeping it unless someone offers my price. Simple.

You will keep it then Greg! Glad you love it

Kman is back so still might be hope

#93 5 years ago

I think the market is now at $20k. You might think differently. Or, you might just think it doesn’t matter and one would have to be stupid to pay that much. I don’t frankly give a rat’s ass. It’s clear you don’t want the pin.

#94 5 years ago
Quoted from pinlawyer:

I think the market is now at $20k. You might think differently. Or, you might just think it doesn’t matter and one would have to be stupid to pay that much. I don’t frankly give a rat’s ass. It’s clear you don’t want the pin.

I don’t.

Just happy you weren’t able to slide in for a Cointaker AlienLE last minute on that F Ed up fiasco

I disagree. Just because Kim sold his for a ridiculous amount doesn’t mean it’s “the market”

He’s the pin whisperer

Anyhow, GL finding another idiot. Prove us all wrong

I really can’t stand profiting off of other people’s misfortune

#96 5 years ago

Glws Greg

Market is what it is right

Kinda doesn’t matter what I think does it

But you are welcome for the dummy bump

#97 5 years ago

I don't think idiots can afford this pin, and it won't be one that completes this transaction. It will be one of these nouveau riche dudes that someone said they know is walking around with $21k in their front pocket. They're most definitely not focusing on the "investment" aspect of TBL. They just want a cool, fun, and rare pin to add to their man cave. I wish I were one of these guys!

#98 5 years ago
Quoted from jkleinnd:

I don't think idiots can afford this pin, and it won't be one that completes this transaction. It will be one of these nouveau riche dudes that someone said they know is walking around with $21k in their front pocket. They're most definitely not focusing on the "investment" aspect of TBL. They just want a cool, fun, and rare pin to add to their man cave. I wish I were one of these guys!

Sorry but I disagree , plenty of idiots could afford this pin at this price .

#99 5 years ago
Quoted from jkleinnd:

I and many others could easily afford. There are guys that drop 100k on a hunting trip, 21k for a pin is chump change for them. Question is does someone out there feel it's worth it. Could be, hard to say. Not many of these out there.

#100 5 years ago

Greg, good luck with the sale. Amazing the people that come out of the wood work to comment on high end games. Internet reception is working well in the parents basements of the 25 year old keyboard commandos.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 210.00
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 22.50
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

There are 295 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 6.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-the-big-lebowski-7/page/2?hl=buju and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.