Topic Stats

• 295 posts
  • 86 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by jeffspinballpalace
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 43 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

7898F62C-C73E-4C5D-AA8D-C0E1A86D9A3B (resized).png
219DDFBD-BF34-4FDF-B301-E8C9AFF0E346 (resized).jpeg
11b0770b01e09fe4962a0fbda365102a copy (resized).jpg
IMG_0441 (resized).JPG
IMG_0440 (resized).JPG
IMG_0438 (resized).JPG
IMG_0437 (resized).PNG
Bunny Lebowski Pinball Bump (resized).png
20180709_054350 (resized).jpg
20180701_071307 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpeg
79DBD8B0-8801-4291-85E9-C0897044315F (resized).jpeg
585860EF-FF76-4BE5-BEBE-79E6F6D4FFED (resized).jpeg
A2A7A246-D043-43BE-867C-02F979FD6C34 (resized).jpeg
20180711_133552 (resized).jpg
02517D23-5874-4B56-A343-9D4D850E38B0.jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

There are 295 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 6.
#1 1 year ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 21,000

for sale

For sale: The Big Lebowski--SALE PENDING
Featured Ad

Added: June 27th, 2018 Ended: July 17th, 2018
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Item description

The last TBL on the market sold at its $20,000 asking price. For only a bit more, I'm willing to part with mine. EA#30, PERFECT condition, comes with rug (a bit worn), one-of-a-kind laser-cut steel topper, and bowling ball "mod." Willing to provide photos to serious buyers. Immaculate example.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller ended this ad but did not submit a final sales price into our price database.

Seller contributed to Pinside for selling this item!

Item location

Phoenix, AZ, US

Seller insights

These are pinlawyer's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to pinlawyer's stats page

#2 1 year ago

damn - that's impressive the other one sold for 20k. That guy selling it really knows the market. Good for him and glws pinlawyer - another good pinsider.

#3 1 year ago

No photos here?
I’d like to see the topper and bowling ball mod.

#4 1 year ago

I see you want a custom SC shooter rod, are you willing to make a trade? BUMP for a good guy and seller.

Brad

#5 1 year ago

You spelled imamaculate wrong.
GLWS!

#6 1 year ago

TBL for shooter rod? I’ll consider it.

11A0E50E-6FF7-483B-BA4E-9ED122027FF7 (resized).jpeg342DF9C6-A009-40DA-9CAE-99B08AC676B6 (resized).jpeg91C95486-02CD-469B-95A4-F56AFAD6D296 (resized).jpegB4236A0D-52C2-43D3-AD97-E5C021EF2D5C (resized).jpegC86AF27A-7D0B-4DD3-B037-1B24B5C08BBC (resized).jpegDCDCC557-6F0A-450C-B62D-3951D2FBCFED (resized).jpegDEB95B3C-9885-4CA7-B2A8-4015D6D0309F (resized).jpeg
#7 1 year ago

Off the subject but good for a bump, like that CV!

#8 1 year ago

That's a nice looking pin!

#9 1 year ago

Is there confirmation of Mr68 selling his for 20k?

I know he was asking and it is marked as pending but asking and confirmed are 2 very different things.

#10 1 year ago

You selling for $1000 more than I did? ...This aggression will not stand, man. You're being very Un-Dude like.

Don't look now folks but this game is headed to 25K and real quick IMO. Best wishes with your sale.

#11 1 year ago

Bravo to the Lebowski cash out crew!!!!!!!!

Well played......well played indeed

#12 1 year ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Is there confirmation of Mr68 selling his for 20k?
I know he was asking and it is marked as pending but asking and confirmed are 2 very different things.

Yes, I will confirm that my game sold for $20K.

#13 1 year ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Yes, I will confirm that my game sold for $20K.

thanks for confirmation.

I would say for now it is heading north; playable rare game with a good theme; honestly sad that you got more for a non-working magic turd than TBL. If those 60 TBL in hiding show up on the market (I think they will at some point) then things may change quickly.

#14 1 year ago

love the topper, GLWTS

#15 1 year ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

thanks for confirmation.
I would say for now it is heading north; playable rare game with a good theme; honestly sad that you got more for a non-working magic turd than TBL. If those 60 TBL in hiding show up on the market (I think they will at some point) then things may change quickly.

I will point out that my TBL sold despite your efforts at sabotage and you trolling my posts. You did the same thing to my Big Bang Bar sale and failed that time also. Your reputation falters once again.

#16 1 year ago

I saw this machine a month or so ago...it is more stunning in person than in these photos...buyer will be happy

#17 1 year ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

buyer will be happy

Depends who buys it.

I'd feel stupid, not happy.

#18 1 year ago

If you have enough money to spend $20,000 on a pinball machine you should be happy. But money doesn’t buy that.

#19 1 year ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I will point out that my TBL sold despite your efforts at sabotage and you trolling my posts. You did the same thing to my Big Bang Bar sale and failed that time also. Your reputation falters once again.

I did not try to sabatoge anything by clearly pointing out that all previous sales were for much less money than you were trying to sell for. That was a fact (I honestly dont believe for an instant someone paid you 20k for this but you can make up whatever you want and nobody will ever know).

You can be proud all you want by waiting out the timing for the right buyer and circumstance so you could make another hefty profit on a pinball sale. Good for you I suppose. Taking care of a fellow collector like that is not something I am typically proud of.

However, keep assaulting my character Kim and it is going to come back to bite you in the ass. Try and talk shit to me like you did assaulting people in Chicago a few years ago and you wont like the reaction.

#20 1 year ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Try and talk shit to me like you did assaulting people in Chicago a few years ago and you wont like the reaction.

Now we're talkin

#21 1 year ago

Kim's no liar. NFW.

#22 1 year ago

I have a Mint TZ ,chrome color dmd
A mint prototype IJ brass galore
Both pins are beautiful trade straight across ???

#23 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Now we're talkin

Yeah it was sad how he verbally attacked another pinhead and then was pathetically so proud of himself and bragging to everyone how that guy "ran away from him" when in reality nobody wants to deal with a small irate old guy that comes interrupting a conversation to yell at you about some man-boy internet drama. Esp when you are trying to have some fun at a pinball show on vacation. The other pinhead was smart and basically took the easiest opportunity to diffuse the situation.

I am a dumbass with a temper. Wish I was better in those situations, but unfortunately I never have been.

#24 1 year ago

Straight across, I wouldn't do. Close, though.

#25 1 year ago

I want to vomit. F you, Dutch Pinball!!!!

#26 1 year ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I honestly dont believe for an instant someone paid you 20k for this but you can make up whatever you want and nobody will ever know

Listen to him Kim, he has experience in this area..... LOL.... always remember rule #1 when you decide not be honest, never forget your original lie.

His Royal Rumble he posted for sale- https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-nice-wwf-rr-in-madison-wi/page/2#post-415905
Clearly showing that he got his $1500 for it.... and making a point towards me with an awesome meme....

And then later, in a different thread...
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-wwf-royal-rumble-led-conversion-protoype-translite-2000-obo-2#post-2269953

Bump for the Dude!

#27 1 year ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Listen to him Kim, he has experience in this area..... LOL.... always remember rule #1 when you decide not be honest, never forget your original lie.
His Royal Rumble he posted for sale- https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-nice-wwf-rr-in-madison-wi/page/2#post-415905
Clearly showing that he got his $1500 for it.... and making a point towards me with an awesome meme....
And then later, in a different thread...
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-wwf-royal-rumble-led-conversion-protoype-translite-2000-obo-2#post-2269953
Bump for the Dude!

lol, yup I went and got a few more hundos just for the picture.

I obviously sold it for 1500; note 5 years ago sole and 3 years ago made comment on sale price off top of my head. (too long ago to remember but I think I bought it for 1350 and sold for 1500; either way I wish I had that game back). Wow, creepy memory on tracking that one Wiggum.

#28 1 year ago

To think I had one in my hands and just did not want to pay the 9995.00 at pintastic a couple of years ago.

#29 1 year ago
IMG_0837_zps7212231c (resized).png
#30 1 year ago

Great price!

GLWS!

#31 1 year ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Yeah it was sad how he verbally attacked another pinhead and then was pathetically so proud of himself and bragging to everyone how that guy "ran away from him" when in reality nobody wants to deal with a small irate old guy that comes interrupting a conversation to yell at you about some man-boy internet drama. Esp when you are trying to have some fun at a pinball show on vacation. The other pinhead was smart and basically took the easiest opportunity to diffuse the situation.
I am a dumbass with a temper. Wish I was better in those situations, but unfortunately I never have been.

FYI. This is not an accurate account but whatever, people know how Hilton is with his exaggerations, insults and lack of using the truth.
But my following comment is what I'd like people to know and then I will hope this thread can go back to being as it is intended.

About a year ago or so, I reached out to Hilton in private, in an effort to smooth things out between us. It was my effort and energy in reaching out to him and not the reverse. I think that is an important component here for context. Anyway, in my effort to find common ground with Hilton and humble myself a bit, I confessed to him about my embarrassment to what I had done at Expo that year.

Within hours of that private email, Hilton was posting publicly about it on Pinside in an effort to embarass me and he has continued to raise the issue at every opportunity, just as he has done so here today.

Moral of the story is: Don't ever try to be reasonable with Hilton and know that whatever you might trust him with in private, he will betray you, use it against you and he fights dirty.

I hope to comment no further and allow this thread to get back on track. Good luck with the sale

#32 1 year ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

lol, yup I went and got a few more hundos just for the picture.
I obviously sold it for 1500; note 5 years ago sole and 3 years ago made comment on sale price off top of my head. (too long ago to remember but I think I bought it for 1350 and sold for 1500; either way I wish I had that game back). Wow, creepy memory on tracking that one Wiggum.

I love that you *fixed* the second link. I sincerely appreciate the fact that you actually got me to laugh (seriously). It's a small community man. I know who you bought it from and how much you originally paid for it. My memory isn't one of convenience to put down others at any given time because of low self esteem and the narcissism that accompanies it.

I honestly would have stayed out of this thread, but time and time again, you have to go onto the attack of other people here, and use escalators in your online communication.

I will leave all the rest of the replies to you so you can win the internet again today.

-$21k Dude Bump-

#33 1 year ago

Good lord, can't you people let someone sell a ridiculously expensive pinball machine in peace.....

#34 1 year ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Good lord, can't you people let someone sell a ridiculously expensive pinball machine in peace.....

The Pinside Motto!

#35 1 year ago

This game is #1 on my wishlist.

I love pinball and I really love this movie.
I just have a hard time coming to terms with spending over 15k on any pin. Someday if a TBL opportunity comes up again I may break my own rules for this game, but I already picked up NIB Alien & Woz 75th this month, so I'm out on this one. Hope more pinsiders cough these up in the future.

GLWTS! Im jealous of whoever buys this.

#36 1 year ago
Quoted from WolfManCat:

but I already picked up NIB Alien & Woz 75th this month,...

I'm truly sorry
BUMP

#37 1 year ago

I see a lot of interest here, but how on earth is this still available?!

#38 1 year ago

I picked up this shirt in the parking lot of a dead and company concert a few weeks ago. Pretty creative image /song lyric reference. In my opinion it’s easily one of the best movies ever made ! GLWS

C2ABF69F-757B-4245-975F-5CBB1F217DDE (resized).jpeg
#39 1 year ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I honestly dont believe for an instant someone paid you 20k for this but you can make up whatever you want and nobody will ever know

You're calling the man a liar without proof. Not classy. Maybe you're embarrassed that your assessment of the market turned out to be off by 25%, but there's no cause for this petty behavior.

Quoted from Whysnow:

If those 60 TBL in hiding show up on the market (I think they will at some point) then things may change quickly.

You referred to 60 additional TBLs in mr68's thread too . I've routinely seen the rumor that there were 40 TBLs sitting in ARA's warehouse in the Netherlands. Where are you getting 60 from?

#40 1 year ago
Quoted from Mr68:

FYI. This is not an accurate account but whatever, people know how Hilton is with his exaggerations, insults and lack of using the truth.
But my following comment is what I'd like people to know and then I will hope this thread can go back to being as it is intended.
About a year ago or so, I reached out to Hilton in private, in an effort to smooth things out between us. It was my effort and energy in reaching out to him and not the reverse. I think that is an important component here for context. Anyway, in my effort to find common ground with Hilton and humble myself a bit, I confessed to him, in confidence I thought, about my embarrassment to what I had done at Expo that year.
Within hours of that private email, Hilton was posting publicly about it on Pinside in an effort to embarass me and he has continued to raise the issue at every opportunity, just as he has done so here today.
Moral of the story is: Don't ever try to be reasonable with Hilton and know that whatever you might trust him with in private, he will betray you, use it against you and he fights dirty.
I hope to comment no further and allow this thread to get back on track. Good luck with the sale

How about you ladies taking this to PM like the moderator asked?

#41 1 year ago
Quoted from JoinTheCirqus:

How about you ladies taking this to PM like the moderator asked?

My last comment was over two hours ago and was written before the moderator warning was issued. Same with Hilton.
I stated in my post that I didn't want it to continue, and it has not continued by either of us.

Way to go in coming in late and using an insult.

#42 1 year ago

Pinside abides bump...

#43 1 year ago

Mark it Zero! Greg, does the machine include the patented PinFooties created by Bryan Kelly?

Brad

tbl_thumb.png
#44 1 year ago

But of course!

#45 1 year ago
Quoted from jellikit:

Mark it Zero! Greg, does the machine include the patented PinFooties created by Bryan Kelly?
Brad

I heard that, asshole!!

Greg is actually one of my best customers. He was the first to talk me into providing them with felt on the bottom.

Best of luck with the sale, Greg.

#46 1 year ago

GLWTS Greg, twenty thou is damn close to my make me sell price but... I have separation anxiety.

Anxiety bump!

#47 1 year ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

I heard that, asshole!!
Greg is actually one of my best customers. He was the first to talk me into providing them with felt on the bottom.
Best of luck with the sale, Greg.

I simply wanted to make sure they were being included, as whomever ends up with the machine deserves them! You are both assets to pinball, but you already know that.

Brad

#48 1 year ago
Quoted from jellikit:

I simply wanted to make sure they were being included, as whomever ends up with the machine deserves them! You are both assets to pinball, but you already know that.
Brad

I should add, Mr68 is also a good customer of mine and sold his TBL for asking price. Do I see a trend here?

#49 1 year ago

I hoard my PinFooties. Oh sure, I will use them in my professional glossy photos like a glamor model, but they never go with the game.

#50 1 year ago
Quoted from o-din:

I see a lot of interest here, but how on earth is this still available?!

Well, it's no Supreme...

GLWS Bump

There are 295 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 6.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside