C86E3089-58BA-4605-8DE4-8BB281F80EC4 (resized).jpeg
The-big-lebowski-reunion-animated-gifs-14.gif
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
funny-pictures-peeping-tom (resized).jpg
DSCN3088 (resized).JPG
DSCN2280 (resized).JPG
DSCN2275 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mr68.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 6 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: The Big Lebowski

Added: 2018-03-20 18:28:23 UTC • Ended: June 3rd, 2018
Condition: As new - New out of box (first owner)

0 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

$ 20,000

Item description

HUO, single owner and in the condition you would expect from a collectors quality machine. Looks brand new. Documentation will be included to buyer. Everything works and plays mechanically exactly as it should and always has. The only issue I had was some buffering from a loose connection which was fixed by installing the P-ROC kit.

Additional pictures of this exact machine, Achiever #20, are shown on IPDB and photos are credited in my name as photographer.
Link: http://www.ipdb.org/search.pl?any=the+big+lebowski&search=Search+Database&searchtype=quick

Please be fully informed of Dutch Pinball's status as a manufacture going forward.

I will wrap and gladly work with your shipper. Last picture in ad shows an example of the cardboard and wrap job I recently did when I sold Big Bang Bar.

Serious people can contact me privately with questions.

Thanks

Item photos

IMG_20171110_103405554 (resized).jpg
DSCN3113 (resized).JPG
DSCN2085 (resized).JPG
DSCN2087 (resized).JPG
DSCN2097 (resized).JPG
DSCN2110 (resized).JPG
DSCN2112 (resized).JPG
DSCN2122 (resized).JPG
DSCN2146 (resized).JPG
DSCN2148 (resized).JPG
DSCN2149 (resized).JPG
DSCN2152 (resized).JPG
DSCN2159 (resized).JPG
DSCN2167 (resized).JPG
DSCN2275 (resized).JPG
DSCN2280 (resized).JPG
DSCN3088 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Mr68's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Mr68's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Boulder, CO, US

2 weeks later
#74 5 years ago

Worth noting that the machine in the Bowen Kerins tutorial has been on route for well over a year now.

I have great respect for my friend Gene Hwang for putting such a rare game on location for all to enjoy. Stop by the Alamo Drafthouse in San Francisco to check it out.

#92 5 years ago

From Dutch Pinball

Welcome to another update on the status of the production of The Big Lebowski™ Pinball.

The coming weeks are quite exciting as we are nearing the final phase for production to start. We expect the last paperwork to be ready next week and then we have green light to start production. This means parts can be ordered, the production line is being prepared as well as all the work instructions, drawings and many other details that are needed for assembly. In the previous update we said we expect production to begin April/May, this has changed a little bit, and we now expect it to be May/June.

In the last update we also told you that Engineering Sample no. 4 was almost on its way to our HQ. A week later the game arrived without any damage. And even more important: the game worked perfectly!

We also came across this very cool video tutorial of the Big Lebowski™ Pinball from Bowen Kerins which shows you it will be worth the wait. This game will be yours:

We will come with a new update in a few weeks, or when there’s other significant news.

P.S. There is a rumor that Barry was hit by a car. Fortunately this is not true. Barry is fine

Barry and Jaap

1 week later
#94 5 years ago

I will also have TNA #132 arriving very soon from Spooky Pinball if anyone is interested.

Thanks

#96 5 years ago

You're low bidder but thanks for getting the ball rolling.

#107 5 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Bump.....I believe someone might buy this thing.....

So far, I have received two offers, each involving trades plus cash. Games I've already owned or have little interest in.
I appreciate creative thinking and would prefer an outright sale but I will entertain offers.
Thanks

#111 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Tough decision here. Wait for a made in China model, or buy one now from the land that brought us IKEA furniture.

Or buy an Eager Beaver, a Big Daddy and about 900 other EM machines.

#114 5 years ago

I'm half Scotch, half Soda.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mr68.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-the-big-lebowski-6?tu=Mr68 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.