• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

3C310CCE-262C-44B2-B8AC-005F4FA665C5.gif
58990BA9-B651-4A02-9975-8031FE605F5C.gif
Dude and Larry (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 1 year ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: The Big Lebowski

Added: 2022-06-15 21:07:52 UTC • Ended: June 16th, 2022
Condition: As new - New out of box (first owner)

Price

$ 13,500 (Firm)

Price is firm

This is actually NIB.

I've never seen it, but I just paid the final bill with Melissa at Cointaker. I've decided this isn't a family-friendly pin; thus, I just bought a Toy Story instead. Cointaker indicated a couple days ago that my unit is ready for shipment within 60 days (I made my downpayment in August 2021).

I am NOT making a dime, because I hate that shit! The only thing I loathe more than flippers are hypocrites. So, do NOT bother reaching out to me if you have ever flipped a game for profit. I will research your prior sales and smoke you out, so don't try me. By purchasing mine at cost, you're also agreeing by implication NOT to flip it yourself to another. There's a special place in hell for someone who flips after making a promise not to do it.

Indeed, I would much prefer to sell this to a person who contributes to their community or our country. If you volunteer to help others or you volunteered to serve your country (USA or Canada) in the military, I stand in awe of your service and sacrifice. That's the type of person I'd like to see get this game without having to wait nearly a year. [Color me in complete agreement with the great Jack Nicholson -- in A Few Good Men: "You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall -- you need me on that wall!"]

My out-of-pockets costs are: $13,500 (plus $45 for this ad, I guess). This includes the "starry apron" and shipping to the Lower 48. I have all the receipts to prove it up. [The pin was $12,500, the starry apron an additional $600, and shipping is $400]

So if you're a decent human being who makes an effort to be a net positive in the world, and who loathes flippers like most of us do (you know who you are - $25,000 for a Toy Story CE ... you ought to be ashamed), please reach out to me.

This will sell quickly, so please don't bombard me after "sale pending" is listed. I wish I could sell it to you all -- but obviously I cannot. I also have a very busy job, so I may not be able to respond immediately or to everyone. I apologize for that inconvenience in advance.

FAIR WARNING: While I have bought a few pins, I have never sold anything on Pinside except a slot for Halloween CE, so I only have one feedback (for an awesome JP Premium purchase from Arizona). That suggests to me that I may not know all the technicalities of selling on this site - so please be patient with me. Melissa at Cointaker will hook you up once I email her your information.

I expect to be paid by wire transfer to my bank in Alaska. It only costs a few bucks, which I think you'll have to fund on your end.

I do NOT want to trade anything. I don't have the room and I have to figure out what games to sell to make room for Toy Story (and maybe a sweet Monster Bash I have my eye on!).

Thank you for respecting my stipulations,
Eric Derleth

Item photos

Dude and Larry (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are EricInAlaska's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to EricInAlaska's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and indicated the game eventually sold for $ 13,500

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Soldotna, AK, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 22.00
Hardware
The MOD Couple

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

#2 1 year ago

The game does have a “family friendly” mode… Removes all cuss words from the videos and call-outs.

#3 1 year ago

What fun would that be? The best parts of the movie are R-rated!

#4 1 year ago

Hats off to you for doing this. The hobby needs more guys like you!

#5 1 year ago

nice work man. nice work indeed. Would be best if you could let someone nearby to you get the game but understand that might not be possible. There are still some hobbyists out there who are in it for pinball after all. Good to see. Wish I could take it off your hands.

#6 1 year ago

PM Sent

#7 1 year ago

Best for sale post ever. Free bump for you.

“You must be the change you want to see in the world (aka Pinside)”

#8 1 year ago

Eric you were a pleasure to work with. Saved me a few hundred on my Halloween. 955 getting close

#9 1 year ago

Another bump for an amazing post!

#10 1 year ago

I think I’m in love….with this style of selling. GLWTS!

#11 1 year ago
58990BA9-B651-4A02-9975-8031FE605F5C.gif58990BA9-B651-4A02-9975-8031FE605F5C.gif
#12 1 year ago

Nice, love this

#13 1 year ago

Salute, sir. Nicely done.

3C310CCE-262C-44B2-B8AC-005F4FA665C5.gif3C310CCE-262C-44B2-B8AC-005F4FA665C5.gif
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 22.50
Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 210.00

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-the-big-lebowski-50 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.