lets-get-ready-to-rumble (resized).jpg
IMG_6151 (resized).JPG
IMG_6147 (resized).JPG
IMG_6146 (resized).JPG
IMG_6145 (resized).JPG
IMG_6142 (resized).JPG
IMG_6144 (resized).JPG
IMG_6143 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 87 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 6 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: The Big Lebowski

Added: 2017-05-05 22:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 2 times (September 4th, 2017) • Ended: September 14th, 2017
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Price

$ 15,000 (Firm)

Price is firm

For sale is my HUO The Big Lebowski pinball machine #28. I received the game NIB in early February and it still has less than 200 plays due to limited use. To my pleasant surprise, everything did and does work perfectly out of the box i.e. diverter, bowling alley, etc. Original box has been preserved and game comes from a smoke free home. In addition, the machine has been well protected due to its limited play. All First Time Achiever goodies intact.

Game has been played with super shiny pinballs since day one and has been regularly waxed. Did not take a picture of the rug but it is in great shape and is included obviously. Will take a picture of the rug.

Couple of small details you will see in the pictures:

1. The black wood divider separating the shooter lane with the playfield was left unpainted a little out of the box. I never worried about it as it can be easily painted in 2 minutes but wanted to give full disclosure.
2. The picture of the right side of the head had a glare from the window. Took a second picture to show there are no issues.

Pictures are now available and you are always welcome to PM with any questions or if you want to talk over the phone. No trades please, using the funds to add on to the new house I am buying. Prefer a local buyer but will ship as long as you insure. I have an excellent rating in terms of selling both on Pinside and the Village so please don't bother me with escrow services, Pay Pal, etc. for payment. Looking for someone who has bought high end games before,

Later dudes

Item photos

IMG_6107 (resized).JPG
IMG_6108 (resized).JPG
IMG_6110 (resized).JPG
IMG_6111 (resized).JPG
IMG_6109 (resized).JPG
IMG_6112 (resized).JPG
IMG_6115 (resized).JPG
IMG_6114 (resized).JPG
IMG_6113 (resized).JPG
IMG_6116 (resized).JPG
IMG_6117 (resized).JPG
IMG_6119 (resized).JPG
IMG_6118 (resized).JPG
IMG_6121 (resized).JPG
IMG_6120 (resized).JPG
IMG_6123 (resized).JPG
IMG_6122 (resized).JPG
IMG_6124 (resized).JPG
IMG_6125 (resized).JPG
IMG_6126 (resized).JPG
IMG_6128 (resized).JPG
IMG_6129 (resized).JPG
IMG_6127 (resized).JPG
IMG_6130 (resized).JPG
IMG_6131 (resized).JPG
IMG_6133 (resized).JPG
IMG_6134 (resized).JPG
IMG_6132 (resized).JPG
IMG_6137 (resized).JPG
IMG_6136 (resized).JPG
IMG_6139 (resized).JPG
IMG_6140 (resized).JPG
IMG_6138 (resized).JPG
IMG_6141 (resized).JPG
IMG_6143 (resized).JPG
IMG_6144 (resized).JPG
IMG_6142 (resized).JPG
IMG_6145 (resized).JPG
IMG_6146 (resized).JPG
IMG_6147 (resized).JPG
IMG_6151 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are eggbert52's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to eggbert52's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and indicated the game eventually sold for $ 15,000

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Westchase, FL, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

#3 6 years ago

This is the thread we've all been waiting for!

GLWTS!

#4 6 years ago

Lets see whats going to happen here. GLWS

#5 6 years ago

lets-get-ready-to-rumble (resized).jpglets-get-ready-to-rumble (resized).jpg

#6 6 years ago

Would you take a BOP Super LE straight up?

#7 6 years ago

I believe the handicapped spot is supposed to look like that, probably to match the one in the movie.

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from TRAMD:

I believe the handicapped spot is supposed to look like that, probably to match the one in the movie.

It is, mine looks exactly the same

IMG_0989.JPGIMG_0989.JPG

#9 6 years ago

Bargain basement price!

#10 6 years ago

IMG_3817 (resized).JPGIMG_3817 (resized).JPG

#11 6 years ago

Serious ?

#12 6 years ago

Well, If DP go under and ARA only have 10 or so that they are holding hostage which they eventually release, then that would be around 50-60 TBL's ever built? That's a big if, but they will surely go for more than 16k at that point.

#13 6 years ago

I hope you share the final sale price (up/down) when this finds a new home.GLWS
-Mike

#15 6 years ago

#16 6 years ago

Nib tbl recently sold for 25k....
Just sayin'

#17 6 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Well, If DP go under and ARA only have 10 or so that they are holding hostage which they eventually release, then that would be around 50-60 TBL's ever built? That's a big if, but they will surely go for more than 16k at that point.

Yeah right.

#18 6 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

Nib tbl recently sold for 25k....
Just sayin'

Bullshit.

#19 6 years ago

Since we live in strange times, I won't comment on the price or value. It's all speculative until it sells and frankly nothing would surprise me. Personally this is easily a better deal than $20K+ Magic Girls.

But I will say, given the OP's asinine behavior and general demeanor in every thread I've ever seen his avatar in, I wouldn't buy from him if the asking price were near giveaway territory. (Not that it matters since I'm not in the market, and yeah my collection is shit so I won't be for a while - Lemme pluck that low-hanger for you and say it's a principle thing).

Someone will end up with a cool game regardless!

#20 6 years ago

GL Derron!!!

#22 6 years ago

Dude,

How about 9k -man

#23 6 years ago

Damn it. I have been looking for this title for over a year. It looks fantastic. Of course it has to be in Florida where prior warrants prevent me from entering. If by chance it is available in mid July the fines will be paid and the boot will also be removed from my SUV. I will monitor the thread but don't hold much hope that game will last at this price.

#24 6 years ago

This is not ‘Nam. This is Pinballing.....dude.

#25 6 years ago
Quoted from terrapinmark:

Damn it. I have been looking for this title for over a year. It looks fantastic. Of course it has to be in Florida where prior warrants prevent me from entering. If by chance it is available in mid July the fines will be paid and the boot will also be removed from my SUV. I will monitor the thread but don't hold much hope that game will last at this price.

ok...I'm sure you can swing some sort of deal just across the border, dude.

#26 6 years ago

What happens if something breaks? Is DP still offering support and replacement parts for the games that were sent out or are they acting like JPOP and ignoring the owners?

#27 6 years ago

"His name's Eggbert52? That's your name dude."
Just doesn't have the same ring. Maybe that's why you're selling it. If I had the cash I'd buy this in a heartbeat ramp to light locks!

#28 6 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

What happens if something breaks? Is DP still offering support and replacement parts for the games that were sent out or are they acting like JPOP and ignoring the owners?

Barry has been corresponding and sending me a few parts here and there as recent as last week.

#29 6 years ago

A guy could almost buy a NIB Tron LE for that price.

#30 6 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Analysis seems sound enough to me. You think DP's about to fire the line back up and pump out hundreds more? Could happen someday, but far from a sure thing at this point.

#31 6 years ago

I've always priced any game that I've sold so that it sells within a day or two. That being said, I see a lot of people on this forum trying to squeeze every last dime out of their sales. So, why shouldn't this seller? Don't be bitter at him because you threw thousands of dollars at an unknown company across the pond and don't know what happened to it. That's a separate issue.

#32 6 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

I've always priced any game that I've sold so that it sells within a day or two. That being said, I see a lot of people on this forum trying to squeeze every last dime out of their sales.

To be fair, if you're selling a top dollar pin like this or a few other (BBB comes to mind), "pricing for a quick sale" may be tricky because your pool of potential buyers is not large. There are plenty of maniacs on this site that will happily drop $2-$5k on a game, but the number of players in the $10k-$20k bracket is a small fraction of that.

I don't know whether $16k is a "reasonable" price for TBL, but it is certainly rare at the moment, especially given its epic theme and that it is actually fun to play.

#33 6 years ago

I do need something to put next to this. HHmm. (notice the cassette)

IMG_0771 (resized).JPGIMG_0771 (resized).JPG

#34 6 years ago

It's so tough to know as if Dutch gets things worked out the price will go down and they may make more. If it doesn't, the game could shoot up to $20k.

Nobody knows and the game is great. It would he great if Dutch got everything worked out and made an unlimited number of games.

2 months later
#35 6 years ago

just curious - what did this game cost new when it came out?

#37 6 years ago

plus shipping from CoinTaker

#38 6 years ago

DAMN that's a nice turnaround

#39 6 years ago

I want to play one of these so bad...

#40 6 years ago

Wasn't 8500 preorder only? I thought they were 10k otherwise.

#41 6 years ago

Oh my damn...

#42 6 years ago

yes - now its 10k shipped for a game (if they ever come out) through cointaker or Nitro but anyone that has one in hand now got them on their preorder which was the cheaper price of 8500...

#43 6 years ago

This is a fun pin to play, I'd love to have one in my line up. Pinball's are grown up toys and all of them are way overpriced, anybody not in the hobby can't believe what they cost. I always hated when non pinballers ask me "how much did that cost you?" 90% of them cringe and their jaw drops, it's almost embarrassing. With all that said I suppose it comes down to how much can you afford, and how bad do you want it? I can't afford $15k for a pin, but I do want one bad.

OP- curious to know what the best off is you've had on this so far?

#44 6 years ago
Quoted from Bud:

Pinball's are grown up toys and all of them are way overpriced, anybody not in the hobby can't believe what they cost. I always hated when non pinballers ask me "how much did that cost you?" 90% of them cringe and their jaw drops, it's almost embarrassing.

+1

Pretty much the same reaction to the "How many pinball machines do you own?" question's response too.

#45 6 years ago
Quoted from Bud:

This is a fun pin to play, I'd love to have one in my line up. Pinball's are grown up toys and all of them are way overpriced, anybody not in the hobby can't believe what they cost. I always hated when non pinballers ask me "how much did that cost you?" 90% of them cringe and their jaw drops, it's almost embarrassing. With all that said I suppose it comes down to how much can you afford, and how bad do you want it? I can't afford $15k for a pin, but I do want one bad.
OP- curious to know what the best off is you've had on this so far?

The funny thing is most people who cringe when they hear the price tag won't bat an eye at buying a $30-40k SUV that is worth $5k in 5 years.

#46 6 years ago

I am still holding out for mine from Nitro!

#48 6 years ago

15k WTF! Hahahaahha

IMG_8416 (resized).JPGIMG_8416 (resized).JPG

#49 6 years ago

Considering how awesome the pin is I think it's a steal at 15K, even IF dp recovers and cranks them out this first production run will always live in infamy!

walter1 (resized).jpgwalter1 (resized).jpg

#50 6 years ago

Dang I didn't realize these things were so pricey. I'm out of my element.................................................

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 22.50
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 210.00
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 87 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-the-big-lebowski-3/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.