• Latest reply 3 years ago by ToucanF16
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

E0FD5945-68B1-461B-9DDE-F0E5E95BCB22.gif
IMG_6249 (resized).JPEG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 3 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: The Big Lebowski

Added: 2020-07-08 20:21:48 UTC • Ended: July 9th, 2020
Condition: NIB - New in box (personal)

0 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

$ 12,550 (Firm)

Price is firm

Item description

I have a NIB TBL available for immediate pickup. Game is currently located at HEP in Matthews, NC. Game was received as a pre-order from Cointaker and was received in April 2020. This is not an "Achiever Edition"

The game can be picked up from HEP or can be shipped at the buyers sole expense and liability. Chris at HEP is very easy to work with if anything needs to be coordinated with your shipping company.

I will only accept Paypal friends and family and full payment will be due 24 hours after acceptance. Happy to get on a call with Chris and the buyer prior to sending funds that he has the game.

Prefer to sell the game to someone who is actually going to open the game and contribute to the community in some positive way since I believe this is a dude approved deal!

Item photos

IMG_6249 (resized).JPEG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are kapper's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to kapper's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and indicated the game eventually sold for $ 12,500

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Matthews, NC, US

#2 3 years ago

Is this game as fun to play as it is to sell? It seems like they are all over the place, lately.

#3 3 years ago

I’ll take it. Pm sent

#4 3 years ago

Just curious how did it end up with HEP? Was it damaged and need repair, or were you just planning to have it blinged out? I was looking forward to seeing this one as it was visible in some pics before and the Alien was fun to follow.

#5 3 years ago
Quoted from SCJoe:

I’ll take it. Pm sent

A TBL coming to my hometown? Awesome! I think I'll have mine sometime later this year as well. Hope you got it, Joe!

#6 3 years ago
Quoted from Strohz:

Just curious how did it end up with HEP? Was it damaged and need repair, or were you just planning to have it blinged out? I was looking forward to seeing this one as it was visible in some pics before and the Alien was fun to follow.

had every intention of having Chris bling it out. He's just in the weeds a bit and a few have become available locally that will probably work out well for me.

Hopefully someone else can enjoy it.

#7 3 years ago

One hell of a fair deal. That’s a long wait for a $50 profit but I applaud the sale. This will be gone today. GLWS

#8 3 years ago

What's the difference between the regular and achiever edition?

#9 3 years ago

WOW. Just missed it. I'll take dibs if other deals fall through.

#10 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

What's the difference between the regular and achiever edition?

A plaque. Think the 4 year achievers now also get a laser cut apron.

#11 3 years ago

You just gave it away

#12 3 years ago

Wow that was the deal of the year!!! Thousands left on the table for an in-hand TBL!

#13 3 years ago

Wait, what!!!! Could have been @ Chris' place tomorrow...congrats to both parties!!

#14 3 years ago
Quoted from turbo20lbs:

You just gave it away

No I didn't. I sold it to another Pinsider to enjoy. I lost nothing. I'm confident that he will pass it on.

This community could use some kindness.

#15 3 years ago
Quoted from kapper:

No I didn't. I sold it to another Pinsider to enjoy. I lost nothing. I'm confident that he will pass it on.

As it should be...props!!

#16 3 years ago
E0FD5945-68B1-461B-9DDE-F0E5E95BCB22.gifE0FD5945-68B1-461B-9DDE-F0E5E95BCB22.gif
#17 3 years ago

Hate the 'cash over all else!' mantra sometimes. Awesome job, and I hope it was Joe who got it, just for selfish regional purposes.

#18 3 years ago
Quoted from kapper:

Cheers to that!!

#19 3 years ago
Quoted from kapper:

Bravo. Absolutely awesome of you. Let's just hope it doesn't show up here in two weeks at 16k. I try to do the same thing when I sell my pins.

#20 3 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Bravo. Absolutely awesome of you. Let's just hope it doesn't show up here in two weeks at 16k. I try to do the same thing when I sell my pins.

Amen

#21 3 years ago
Quoted from kapper:

Nice. Good man.

#22 3 years ago

Good to see the OP sell at a reasonable price. I was on Melissa’s TBL list for many years. I got tired of waiting and ended up buying a second hand early achiever (TBL EA 30) from another Pinsider for very big bucks. Then all the sudden DP and ARA came to terms and 40 hostage games were released. Melissa offered me one of the 40 games. I didn’t need it, so I sold it to another early achiever at my cost. I never made a dime, but made another Pinsider happy.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-the-big-lebowski-29 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.