unnamed (resized).jpg
20200509_114606 (resized).jpg
20200509_112928 (resized).jpg
20200417_154137 (resized).jpg
FB_IMG_1588626843954 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
84FA88EA-FB5C-4C5A-BB0B-F937AB2749B6 (resized).png
images (1) (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 143 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: The Big Lebow$ki

Added: 2020-04-15 15:48:12 UTC • Ended: May 16th, 2020
Condition: NIB - New in box (personal)

Price

$ 17,000

Brand new. Still on crate. It's the Dude....

Item photos

20200414_145703 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are kidchrisso's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to kidchrisso's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

St. Louis, MO, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 22.00
Hardware
The MOD Couple

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 210.00
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

#2 4 years ago

BRICKSHOT! OH YEA!

#4 4 years ago

No doubt. I've wanted a TBL since ordering and paying for mine nearly 6 years ago.

Gonna have to pass on yours though. I'm supposedly now only third in line amongst the remaining EA's still waiting.

Should be any year now ...

#5 4 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

No doubt. I've wanted a TBL since ordering and paying for mine nearly 6 years ago.
Gonna have to pass on yours though. I'm supposedly now only third in line amongst the remaining EA's still waiting.
Should be any year now ...

They still sell for 12k NIB?

#6 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

They still sell for 12k NIB?

12500 and there is a waiting list

#7 4 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

12500 and there is a waiting list

Plus long wait and are they charging shipping?

#8 4 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

good to know.

I wondered why so many of these were coming up for sale lately.

Amazing that there are 5 of this rare game for sale.
Appears a few NIB even so I assumed they were starting to roll out (have not paid much attention to the BS with this one)

#9 4 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Nope shipping included

#10 3 years ago

To those who have contacted me.....I am going to open this puppy up after Thursday. If your interested before then, let me know or this is getting some games put on it. I can't wait any longer.

Hit me up with your best and final.

#11 3 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

To those who have contacted me.....I am going to open this puppy up after Thursday. If your interested before then, let me know or this is getting some games put on it. I can't wait any longer.
Hit me up with your best and final.

Once you release the dude it’s hard to let him go.... GLWS

#12 3 years ago

Okay... just give me a minute. I gotta go find a cash machine... says the Dude!!!!!

LoL

Don’t sell it!!!!!

#13 3 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Okay... just give me a minute. I gotta go find a cash machine... says the Dude!!!!!
LoL
Don’t sell it!!!!!

Yea, well...like..., that's just your opinion man...

#14 3 years ago

This aggression will not stand man.

LoL

#16 3 years ago

Firm up or else.... in 48 hrs I am going to scuff her up good and piss on the carpet!

#19 3 years ago

Just unpack it and enjoy it. That’s what’s meant for after all.

#21 3 years ago

its not going to sell at that price anyway - they are changing hands around 15k. Just open it and play it or drop your price to the market value.

#22 3 years ago

Just open it up. Although I think it's funny you call people selling their Rick and Morty for over cost "flippers" but selling lebowski over is OK

84FA88EA-FB5C-4C5A-BB0B-F937AB2749B6 (resized).png84FA88EA-FB5C-4C5A-BB0B-F937AB2749B6 (resized).png
#23 3 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

Just open it up. Although I think it's funny you call people selling their Rick and Morty for over cost "flippers" but selling lebowski over is OK[quoted image]

Hey F-er!!! I resemble that remark...ha! Who just flipped their R & M for how much??? 10.5k?

Quoted from Dkjimbo:

its not going to sell at that price anyway - they are changing hands around 15k. Just open it and play it or drop your price to the market value.

Ha, bet me, still in box is 16k+ all day long.

I fully plan on it. I got a work bench full of mods for it.

Quoted from Rensh:

Just unpack it and enjoy it. That’s what’s meant for after all.

...in time my fellow dude!

#24 3 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

Hey F-er!!! I resemble that remark...ha! Who just flipped their R & M for how much??? 10.5k?

I did sell R&M for 10.5k. But I didn't call people names that mark up games and then do it. Im not a hypocrite, I am actually well liked for being completely honest about games. In fact, in my add for the R&M, I clearly said that if someone wants to overpay for my game, that its available

#25 3 years ago

in 24 hrs.... I am taking a box cutter to it. Someone give me 17k reasons to let it go

#26 3 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

I did sell R&M for 10.5k. But I didn't call people names that mark up games and then do it. Im not a hypocrite, I am actually well liked for being completely honest about games. In fact, in my add for the R&M, I clearly said that if someone wants to overpay for my game, that its available

You really don't think they realize that is a premium price? Because I don't spell it out in my ad makes you better than me? Come on.... Your original price was 12.5k, same mark up % as mine. You are a distro...so its different for you?

And since when is using "flippers" derogatory? My comment was in an open forum post, you copy it into my ad to try and start some shit for no reason.... GTFOH Troy, ridiculous....

#27 3 years ago

Really is an amazing game for the right buyer or enthusiast. GLWS.

#28 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Really is an amazing game for the right buyer or enthusiast. GLWS.

I know, played it many time in the past. I was a EA but got refunded from Phil gate. Never went back in until Cointaker started taking deposits.

#29 3 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

I know, played it many time in the past. I was a EA but got refunded from Phil gate. Never went back in until Cointaker started taking deposits.

Ok curiosity bump. Lol. What is Philgate? Never heard that story but it does seem like DP had a few stories.

#30 3 years ago

Phil was the US distro/marketer that freaked out and refunded everyone's money that didn't have their deposit with Dutch. He sensed there were troubled waters ahead and wanted completely out. He was on the hook personally for a lot of $ and credit. I call it philgate...

You want to read a good book, start on page one of the DP threads....

#31 3 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

in 24 hrs.... I am taking a box cutter to it. Someone give me 17k reasons to let it go

I don’t have $17k, how about $13,500 and a Casio??

#35 3 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

I don’t have $17k, how about $13,500 and a Casio??

One sold last week for 14k so you are in range it seems.

#36 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

One sold last week for 14k so you are in range it seems.

Nib? I highly doubt it. You looking to buy one Hilton?

#37 3 years ago

This is a very weird for sale ad. "Pay a ton of money for TBL or else I'll rip it open and play it!!".

So f#cking weird. When I got my game (which I paid $12,500 like everyone else) I opened it up and have been playing it for the past 6 months. I didn't care about the "potential" profit . I love the movie and I love the game.

Having said that...... I suppose if you don't have the opportunity to get one, I think it might actually be worth a premium to buy one right now.

QSS

#38 3 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

Nah. Honestly don’t really care for the game. Pretty meh.

Great theme but really bad execution of pretty much everything and not fun to shoot. Sells high because of the rarity currently. There is also a good reason/s we have seen 5 of these for sale in the past 2 weeks.

#39 3 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

No, he is here to poke the bear. I am waiting for him to say how much better Wooly is...

#40 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Great theme but really bad execution of pretty much everything and not fun to shoot. Sells high because of the rarity currently. There is also a good reason/s we have seen 5 of these for sale in the past 2 weeks.

Here’s where you couldn’t be more wrong. The game shoots like butter...MM and AFM level butter. Execution is on par with the best theme integration of all time. Not much of anything comes close in that department. The build is top notch, high quality build. Blows away Stern QA/QC these days. It’s a premium game at a premium price for a myriad of reasons.

What “good reason” do you think is in play here for several being available? Opportunistic flippers, sure. This thread is perfect example of that. They are everywhere in this hobby. Anything more specific or deeper than the usual flipper mentality?

#41 3 years ago
Quoted from QuickSilverShelby:

This is a very weird for sale ad. "Pay a ton of money for TBL or else I'll rip it open and play it!!".
So f#cking weird. When I got my game (which I paid $12,500 like everyone else) I opened it up and have been playing it for the past 6 months. I didn't care about the "potential" profit . I love the movie and I love the game.
Having said that...... I suppose if you don't have the opportunity to get one, I think it might actually be worth a premium to buy one right now.
QSS

So first you say the ad is weird that I might open MY game, that I bought if not sold. Then you agree for the right buyer to pay a premium for it? Drink some more maple syrup dude...

#42 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Dude - way off on this one. Rarity don’t mean crap and it will come down in price.
It Shoots great and cool theme integration!

Flippers have them for sale in last 2 months to make a bunch of $$$$$.

Stop on over and play a ton!! You will change your mind.

#43 3 years ago
Quoted from Dkjimbo:

Here’s where you couldn’t be more wrong. The game shoots like butter...MM and AFM level butter.

That was interesting/funny to read that MM shoots like butter. That thing bricks like crazy. So many bricks! Drives me nuts!

#44 3 years ago

Flippers are a part of the hobby, like it or not. What grinds my gears are those who want to be pinball personalities .

#45 3 years ago

At some point I'll have one of these games in my collection. I like the game play and the theme is off the charts .... GLWS

#46 3 years ago

I can't speak to the value of the game or future values. I can say I enjoy it, I was impressed with the layout and use of IP from the beginning, playing it at expo 2014 I think it was. I realize the game is not for everyone and I hope they can produce this title for those that want to enjoy it and that paid to enjoy it be made whole.

#47 3 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Stop on over and play a ton!! You will change your mind.

will happily take you up on that once all the Covid stuff is over.

#48 3 years ago

It's almost time! Someone's about to have a lot of fun!

#49 3 years ago

I think you should stream it. I would tune in for sure as it is not likely that I will ever get to unbox one these bad boys.

#50 3 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

So first you say the ad is weird that I might open MY game, that I bought if not sold. Then you agree for the right buyer to pay a premium for it? Drink some more maple syrup dude...

Ya just don't get it do ya.

QSS

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 210.00
$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 22.50
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 143 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-the-big-lebowski-25?hl=evh347 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.