unnamed (resized).jpg
20200509_114606 (resized).jpg
20200509_112928 (resized).jpg
20200417_154137 (resized).jpg
FB_IMG_1588626843954 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
84FA88EA-FB5C-4C5A-BB0B-F937AB2749B6 (resized).png
images (1) (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 143 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 3 years ago

$hit or get off the pot already! Open it.

#52 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

$hit or get off the pot already! Open it.

I agree.

QSS

#53 3 years ago
Quoted from Greenandwhite:Flippers are a part of the hobby, like it or not. What grinds my gears are those who want to be pinball personalities .

those are thick in the st.louis and surrounding areas

#54 3 years ago

well, this thread is useless.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#55 3 years ago

This thread is like a soap opera. The suspense is killing me. Will he open it and gush full of joy? Or will he back out and not open it, disappointing everyone watching the thread?? Dun, dun, duuuuuun......

#56 3 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

This thread is like a soap opera. The suspense is killing me. Will he open it and gush full of joy? Or will he back out and not open it, disappointing everyone watching the thread?? Dun, dun, duuuuuun......

Says Sale Pending

#57 3 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Says Sale Pending

I guess someone just couldn't bear to watch that box get cracked open. His "countdown" worked as intended, i suppose?

Congrats on the sale, and congrats to the new owner. Perhaps the buyer will treat us to an unboxing video?

#58 3 years ago

Congratulations on the sale!

#59 3 years ago
Quoted from SDpinballer:

That was interesting/funny to read that MM shoots like butter. That thing bricks like crazy. So many bricks! Drives me nuts!

Sounds like a personal problem.

#60 3 years ago

What's the sale price? I guarantee it was not anywhere near 17k.

#61 3 years ago
Quoted from Dkjimbo:

Very close

#63 3 years ago
Quoted from Dkjimbo:

Impossible, we've got @dkjimbo's guarantee on it.

#64 3 years ago

This one is ready to flip at helicon brewing. Many offers of $15k but we have a ton of places that are begging for these so not for sale but I assume and maybe I am wrong that NIB is more of a mystery than open and dialed in? Thoughts?

FB_IMG_1588626843954 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1588626843954 (resized).jpg
#65 3 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Impossible, we've got dkjimbo's guarantee on it.

LOL! Take THAT to the bank!!

I bet he got 15,500 just like everyone else these days. Plus the buyer has to pay to ship which is another add on cost the original buyer did not have to take on...the $12,500 price through Cointaker is delivery included.

#66 3 years ago

Where you at OP?

Let's see the box opening pics!

The game did not sell (went from a BS pending to back available it appears), so make good with the opening pics. It is one of the fun things of the hobby. Share the damn pics dude!

#68 3 years ago

nice!

open it up and play the sucker!

what this is all about!

#69 3 years ago

So we are getting an unboxing after all??!! I'll grab my popcorn, been hoping to see one of these beauties fresh and minty, and this is the closest I'll likely ever get

#70 3 years ago

kidchrisso i totally call your bluff. I don't think you were ever willing to cut it open and kill the NIB value. it was just a sales tactic. if you can prove you cut it open and set it up, I've got a $25 gift certificate to the first Pinsider who comes to Jackbar and makes their presence known to me, after we reopen.

#71 3 years ago

kidchrisso is into theatrics! Bump.

#72 3 years ago
Quoted from bigehrl:

kidchrisso i totally call your bluff. I don't think you were ever willing to cut it open and kill the NIB value. it was just a sales tactic. if you can prove you cut it open and set it up, I've got a $25 gift certificate to the first Pinsider who comes to Jackbar and makes their presence known to me, after we reopen.

Of course he's not going to. Great pic though

#73 3 years ago

Lol. That’s a funny “pretending to cut it open” picture. No need for the theatrics brother. Just post a regular “for sale” ad. Come on bro!!

#74 3 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

in 24 hrs.... I am taking a box cutter to it. Someone give me 17k reasons to let it go

Looks like you have 17k reasons that everyone would rather watch you take a box cutter to it.

#76 3 years ago

Don't give me a reason to cut these open too

20200509_112928 (resized).jpg20200509_112928 (resized).jpg
#77 3 years ago

Is it broken yet?

Some catastrophic malfunction usually happens within the first 20 games on these.

#78 3 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

I don’t have $17k, how about $13,500 and a Casio??

#79 3 years ago

I'm impressed you have the patience to not open and play the game. I'm not convinced having it in the box really increases the value anyways. I for one would prefer a game that I know was dialed in and 100% working. Whether u have a 100 games on it wouldn't matter in my world.

#80 3 years ago

NIB is king. At this price point those that can pull this kind of cash do care. Unless your in a hurry I would just slide it into the corner. Your buyer will come.

#81 3 years ago

I have 2 project pins that have been keeping me busy so it can just sit and age a little while longer...

20200509_114606 (resized).jpg20200509_114606 (resized).jpg
#82 3 years ago

Wow, that’s the cleanest project pin I have seen in some time. Nice

#83 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

NIB is king. At this price point those that can pull this kind of cash do care. Unless your in a hurry I would just slide it into the corner. Your buyer will come.

You might be right, but for someone whose purchased many NIB games the experience is totally over rated....especially since many of these manufacturers won't honor warranties if your not the original owner (not sure about TBL)....I'd rather have a game I knew worked and was in great shape

#84 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

You might be right, but for someone whose purchased many NIB games the experience is totally over rated....especially since many of these manufacturers won't honor warranties if your not the original owner (not sure about TBL)....I'd rather have a game I knew worked and was in great shape

Personally I’ve never bought a game based on a warranty or assumption it would ever be honored. It’s a mechanical hobby. If you go in understanding adjustments may need to be made now or in the future your expectations will be met or at least know where to get help. Plus for me and many others tuning and repairing a pin is half the fun. I expect my refrigerator to work perfect out of the box, not my pinball machine.

#85 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Personally I’ve never bought a game based on a warranty or assumption it would ever be honored. It’s a mechanical hobby. If you go in understanding adjustments may need to be made now or in the future your expectations will be met or at least know where to get help. Plus for me and many others tuning and repairing a pin is half the fun. I expect my refrigerator to work perfect out of the box, not my pinball machine.

yea in most cases thats true, but not sure its a risk worth taking on a $17K game....what if it doesn't boot and u have issues u can't repair by yourself? what if the cabinet is jacked up? ....u can't say it doesn't come with some level of risk.

#86 3 years ago

It’s not a $17k new in box pin. It’s $15.5-$16k at best based on all recent sales. If it were a 17k pin it would have sold already...

#87 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Wow, that’s the cleanest project pin I have seen in some time. Nice

Yeah no shit I wish the ones I got looked that good

#88 3 years ago

I do like the vaguely menacing follow-up pics from OP in this thread, it's a nice step up from the standard "if I don't get my price, I'll just keep it" statement. Hopefully we'll see more of this approach from Pinside sellers in the future.

#89 3 years ago
Quoted from Dkjimbo:

It’s not a $17k new in box pin. It’s $15.5-$16k at best based on all recent sales. If it were a 17k pin it would have sold already...

unnamed (resized).jpgunnamed (resized).jpg
#90 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Yeah no shit I wish the ones I got looked that good

Decals on the way to make the TM minty, I have pop skirts and bodies on the way for AS and a couple stand ups. Playfield on it is pretty thrashed. Not sure I have the talent to touch it up. Backglass's are mint on both, just got the AS locally for $1300....that game is like TNA, just one more game.

#91 3 years ago

What are these mods for?

9E932184-B2E6-45C3-9B4B-F086D7286A72 (resized).jpeg9E932184-B2E6-45C3-9B4B-F086D7286A72 (resized).jpeg
#92 3 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

What are these mods for?[quoted image]

Color sling and outlane plastic protectors.

#93 3 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

What are these mods for?[quoted image]

My guess is they are a set of plastic protectors for the slings.

Beat me to it.

#94 3 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

Color sling and outlane plastic protectors.

Who sells those?

#97 3 years ago

Why would you buy all those mods if you plan to sell the game unopened and you’ve never mentioned throwing the mods in with the machine? At $17k asking price it might help your cause!

#98 3 years ago
Quoted from Dkjimbo:

Why would you buy all those mods if you plan to sell the game unopened and you’ve never mentioned throwing the mods in with the machine? At $17k asking price it might help your cause!

Humm,,,I wonder? Don't recall including the mods in my ad so I guess they dont come with this game....

Is there a second box behind curtain #2?

#99 3 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

To those who have contacted me.....I am going to open this puppy up after Thursday. If your interested before then, let me know or this is getting some games put on it. I can't wait any longer.
Hit me up with your best and final.

I missed the opening pics, how does the game shoot?

#100 3 years ago

Bump!
This is my go to for sale thread right now.

There are 143 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-the-big-lebowski-25/page/2?hl=jenniebear and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.