Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

iexKezN (resized).png
download (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_0668 (resized).JPG
IMG_0642 (resized).JPG
IMG_0516 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mbecker.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#15 7 years ago
Quoted from ff6735:

You're correct there is, thank you for reminding me.
Anyone is more than free to read up on the big lebowski thread. I have nothing to hide and for many the situation between DP and ARA is common knowledge at this point. A buyer has to make a simple choice, buy or don't buy, either way that's your prerogative.
Let me be clear (this happened a couple hours ago), if you think you are going to threaten/harass me by PM, I caution you to think twice about your actions before trying to be a keyboard tough guy.

Let me get this straight --

you are pre-emptivly but subtlety? Threatening anyone who would be thinking about sending you a "threatening" pm on your for sale thread that you would also like not to be derailed by anything that doesn't have to do with the sale of your preorder spot for a machine whose final status remains to be seen, including comments directly about said status of machine ..

Ok.

Good luck dude - concrete vouches for you and I trust him but lurching out if the gate like a dick and taking it even farther with the pm threats didn't paint you in the best light. Now you can tell me to move along and go pound sand, I'm on my way

#47 7 years ago

That's crazy story Sean! What are the chances of that news leaking the morning after you sent $$?! Very nice move on part of op/Paul.

Games will probably get made One way or another.. it's not like it's only in proto stage or something.. unfortunate situation though. Right buyer will show up.. gl op

#77 7 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Did you report the offending post? Otherwise there's no way to know whether the moderators have even seen it.

The "offending" post? The one about how many plays it has? Give me a break, you can't have a little fun on the forum side of or sale threads? It's a free bump, no harm done

#91 7 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Yeah, I said "offending post" -- Breaking_Dad was clearly offended by the post, and was blaming Robin for it. I merely pointed out that if he didn't report the post to the mods, he shouldn't assume that they saw it.

Can't argue with you there.

And I agree with both of you -- wasn't digging at your use of "offending post", just the idea posed before you that the post was offending in the first place. I guess some would prefer sterile for sale ad forum threads.. sure price policing gets s little out of hand but overall I think it is a fair feedback system for buyer and seller.

#98 7 years ago
Quoted from NJGecko:

Wasn't there a for sale post in this thread somewhere? Like the first one?

Lol, has kind of veered away from that. You get any offers op? Another bump

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 210.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 22.50
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mbecker.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-the-big-lebowski-1?tu=mbecker and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.